Author Topic: PsyOps Warfare On The Mind  (Read 2966 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
PsyOps Warfare On The Mind
« on: October 04, 2010, 01:43:18 PM »
C

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: PsyOps Warfare On The Mind
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 01:46:04 PM »
SAMSON, I HAVE GOOD NEWS. WITH YOUR WALNUT SIZED BRAIN, YOU ARE IMPERVIOUS TO PSYOPS WARFARE. THEREFORE, YOU CAN SAVE THE REST OF US ONCE WE ARE HYPNOTIZED BY THE ROTHCHILDS AND THEIR ISRAELI AGENTS WORKING WITH ALIENS.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 01:49:48 PM »
SAMSON, I HAVE GOOD NEWS. WITH YOUR WALNUT SIZED BRAIN, YOU ARE IMPERVIOUS TO PSYOPS WARFARE. THEREFORE, YOU CAN SAVE THE REST OF US ONCE WE ARE HYPNOTIZED BY THE ROTHCHILDS AND THEIR ISRAELI AGENTS WORKING WITH ALIENS.

Bahahahahahaha! SamsonEnterprises has undergone strenuous training (courtesy of Sorcha Faal's newest book, only $29.99!!!!!) to counter-act the Illuminati and their nefarious plans.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 07:00:52 PM »
Samson is not pleased
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 07:51:31 PM »
Is this PsyOps warfare on the Forum?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 08:13:07 PM »
Is this PsyOps warfare on the Forum?

I'd say the propaganda she posts on here would constitute psyop warfare, yes.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2010, 10:02:51 PM »
Don't post in all caps.  It's been in the rules for a long ass time now.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2010, 10:05:23 PM »
Don't post in all caps.  It's been in the rules for a long ass time now.

All caps just verifies Dorkwells mental shortcomings
C

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2010, 10:23:58 PM »
All caps just verifies Dorkwells mental shortcomings

::) you used to do this

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2010, 11:33:33 AM »
::) you used to do this

I did it not because of mental shortcomings, but because I had to scream so much at the IDIOTS on this board who just didn't and still don't read, don't research information, dismiss facts, openly lie etc etc....
C

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2010, 11:43:43 AM »
Now samson is angry
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2010, 12:02:51 PM »
I did it not because of mental shortcomings, but because I had to scream so much at the IDIOTS on this board who just didn't and still don't read, don't research information, dismiss facts, openly lie etc etc....

Sorcha Faal.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2010, 01:02:32 PM »
He's so funny. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2010, 01:28:07 PM »
The real question if not on the mind what else would PsyOps warfare be used on?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2010, 01:32:44 PM »
The real question if not on the mind what else would PsyOps warfare be used on?
Saturn?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2010, 01:35:10 PM »

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2010, 01:36:39 PM »
No way the laws of physics are not suitable for psyops.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2010, 03:34:47 PM »

Nice video... a little too long for my liking, but pretty good stuff.
...then again, maybe I'm just biased because it validates and confirms my belief that the greatest civilization or rather the best culture that ever existed was that of North America's native indigenous population.
w

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2010, 08:11:19 PM »
Nice video... a little too long for my liking, but pretty good stuff.
...then again, maybe I'm just biased because it validates and confirms my belief that the greatest civilization or rather the best culture that ever existed was that of North America's native indigenous population.
Why do you say that?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2010, 02:27:47 AM »
Why do you say that?

To me civilization is not about how many modern skyscrapers one can build, or technologically advanced gizmos one can design. To me civilization quite simply is the capacity to be civil to one another, as well as the ability to be continuously sustainable. Native North American culture has demonstrated that on so many fronts. That's probably why others have tried to copy it. Unfortunately greed always got in the way of recreating exact carbon copies, but despite this, even societies that are poor imitations have managed to flourish as a result. Makes you wonder what could be accomplished if we set aside the greed and desire for dominance and actually got it right.
w

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2010, 05:16:13 AM »
To me civilization is not about how many modern skyscrapers one can build, or technologically advanced gizmos one can design. To me civilization quite simply is the capacity to be civil to one another, as well as the ability to be continuously sustainable. Native North American culture has demonstrated that on so many fronts. That's probably why others have tried to copy it. Unfortunately greed always got in the way of recreating exact carbon copies, but despite this, even societies that are poor imitations have managed to flourish as a result. Makes you wonder what could be accomplished if we set aside the greed and desire for dominance and actually got it right.

What complete and utter horseshit.  People always act like the american indians lived in some utopia and just held hands with each other singing and beating drums.....total bs......they fought wars/battles over land, food, etc... just like EVERY civilization in the history of mankind.  Sure, they had some great things about their civilization, Cherokees having a written language, taking care of tribal members, etc.... but it was far from some peaceful haven before the evil "white man' showed up.

And before you start some racist nonsense, my mother is 1/4 Cherokee and I grew up one county over from the reservation....not to mention my brother married a full-blooded Cherokee.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2010, 07:04:45 AM »
Showstoppa you are a racist reactionary that watches Fox News. Although jag off has never met a native American, or been to America, or waxed her eyebrows before- she knows a lot more than you do about your culture and heritage. Also, you have below a 160 iq so you are in no position to challenge her expertise. Jag took an anthropology class at a local community College in Canada and received a C+. That makes her an expert on every culture since the dawn of mankind.

You are forgiven for your mistake this time.

However, next time you talk about things like "culture", or "politics" or "society", mind your manners when Jag illuminates the ignorant on this board.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2010, 07:10:33 AM »

Greed and desire are parts of human nature,  so are wars and they Had plenty of those.

Besides. Skyscrapers and technology don't define modern culture. IMO.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2010, 07:22:25 AM »
Showstoppa you are a racist reactionary that watches Fox News. Although jag off has never met a native American, or been to America, or waxed her eyebrows before- she knows a lot more than you do about your culture and heritage. Also, you have below a 160 iq so you are in no position to challenge her expertise. Jag took an anthropology class at a local community College in Canada and received a C+. That makes her an expert on every culture since the dawn of mankind.

You are forgiven for your mistake this time.

However, next time you talk about things like "culture", or "politics" or "society", mind your manners when Jag illuminates the ignorant on this board.

I stand corrected, kind sir.   ;D