Author Topic: If your child is concieved while your on juice??  (Read 1225 times)

slacker

• Getbig V
If your child is concieved while your on juice??
« on: October 04, 2010, 02:09:54 PM »
how can this affect your child.  Im not looking at having kids anytime soon.  but just asking
I

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: If your child is concieved while your on juice??
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 03:16:18 PM »
its usually a girl...

bench

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 03:26:02 PM »
how can this affect your child.  Im not looking at having kids anytime soon.  but just asking

he will be buff

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 10:01:15 AM »
They end up being a slacker with small balls and a tiny dick.........next
p

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 11:27:34 AM »
Nothing, from the males side of the process.

There is zero evidence to suggest any form of birth defects from AAS, but Anti-E drugs are another story, same with any DHT control drugs like Fina, bad news IMO.

AAS will lower your sperm count slightly and slow down their swimming power. My count actually went up, but my swimmers were pretty weak on 1500mg.

There is absolutely zero evidence to suggest that AAS will make you sterile or unable to have kids, that is a huge myth.

Test is viewed as a "fertility" drug in a lot of medical literature...shall you actually read such things.

Oh and it will probably be a girl, it's just an odd statistic that has been proven.

8)

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2010, 12:03:34 PM »

Oh and it will probably be a girl, it's just an odd statistic that has been proven.

A couple buddies of mine had girl babies when they concieved on cycle. And I read stories online about guys on juice having girls.
why is that?

unracked

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2010, 12:39:42 PM »
Nothing, from the males side of the process.

There is zero evidence to suggest any form of birth defects from AAS, but Anti-E drugs are another story, same with any DHT control drugs like Fina, bad news IMO.

AAS will lower your sperm count slightly and slow down their swimming power. My count actually went up, but my swimmers were pretty weak on 1500mg.

There is absolutely zero evidence to suggest that AAS will make you sterile or unable to have kids, that is a huge myth.

Test is viewed as a "fertility" drug in a lot of medical literature...shall you actually read such things.

8)
Agreed, all media hype.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2010, 08:22:39 PM »
A couple buddies of mine had girl babies when they concieved on cycle. And I read stories online about guys on juice having girls.
why is that?

My lady is pregnant and i conceived while on a cycle, we just had it confirmed last night by scan that its a girl

Like Overlord said gear making you sterile is a myth!
Thunderdome approved

unracked

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2010, 09:21:30 PM »
Overload always has a lot of good information. He isn't a fear mongerer like some here. If he has the time he would make a good mod for

the board. Most of the mods here are M.I.A. anyway. Maybe the traffic would even pick-up here a bit. Compared to other boards on the

net this forum is dead.