Author Topic: cardio on cycle?  (Read 1537 times)

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
cardio on cycle?
« on: October 04, 2010, 03:34:05 PM »
Hi all, I always wonder why pro bodybuilder don't do cardio, I mean they do cardio to burn fat but not to have good heart rate.

My question is do you guys do cardio on cycle ? if yes do you do it to burn fat or to increase your heart ?

Thank you all
J

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
Re: cardio on cycle?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 06:16:50 PM »
Yes and no, I have done in the past and it made a difference.  Felt much better and healthier.

Not doing any at the moment,,,,,tren's a bitch.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 06:19:47 PM »
Yes and no, I have done in the past and it made a difference.  Felt much better and healthier.

Not doing any at the moment,,,,,tren's a bitch.

Is cardio on tren uncomfortable? Does it increase the chances of this "tren cough" I've heard of?

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 06:28:39 PM »
Is cardio on tren uncomfortable? Does it increase the chances of this "tren cough" I've heard of?

Nah tren cough is a side from the injection itself...solvents are a big contributing factor I believe.

Tren just kills my cardiovascular capacity, I get short of breath really easily when on it.  You can do CV whilst on tren but I find it uncomfortable and as I'm off season I can afford to drop it now and then,

lesaucer

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 07:38:10 PM »
im on 350mg tren a ew and I have no problem with my cardio... I do cardio for my heart like once a week, 20mins on bike and 20mins stairmaster, 180 heart rate, clothes are completely wet after and I sleep like a fucking rock.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 11:05:02 AM »
Hi all, I always wonder why pro bodybuilder don't do cardio, I mean they do cardio to burn fat but not to have good heart rate.

My question is do you guys do cardio on cycle ? if yes do you do it to burn fat or to increase your heart ?

Thank you all

There are pros who do cardio during their off-season, some do, some don't....just depends on who you're talking about but it's a myth that no pros do cardio in the off-season.

I always did cardio pretty much yr round. Obviously off-season and contest prep cardio are two very different things in terms of the number of sessions and time per session.

Cardio can be very useful in the off-season or growth stages, very useful. It can help keep your metabolism going, allow you to eat more, not to mention the simple health reasons...it's got all kinds of benefits. There's almost no reason not to do some cardio, on or off cycle. 

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2010, 03:24:56 PM »
If your stacking...your heart rate will be raised regardless if your doing cardio or not

lesaucer

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2010, 03:45:54 PM »
now that I think about it I do cardio at least twice a week. Fucking is awesome cardio.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2010, 08:24:46 PM »
I never used to do any cardio unless i was competing but now im doing it a few times per week and i feel much better even when on cycle :)
Thunderdome approved

spirospros

• Getbig II
  • train to be your best
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2010, 02:02:48 AM »
3 times x 30 minutes is good after training;;;;