Author Topic: .  (Read 10395 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: TEAM FAT PANDA - and why we all have a fatpanda inside of us
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2010, 02:50:15 PM »
one thing I dont understand about fp, legitimately, is he claims to be all knowing about Buddhism, pm'd me to learn about it, etc etc, etc Buddhism. I know nothing about Buddhism, but I would find it very surprising if it supports, arrogance, belittling others (even if the Buddhist person is belittled first) and trash talking to the level he does it. Does Buddhism support his type of behavior? Can anyone tell me?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2010, 02:57:49 PM »
DK speaks fluent Japanese and knows KANJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kanji Man!!!!!!!
I hate the State.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2010, 02:59:21 PM »
one thing I dont understand about fp, legitimately, is he claims to be all knowing about Buddhism, pm'd me to learn about it, etc etc, etc Buddhism. I know nothing about Buddhism, but I would find it very surprising if it supports, arrogance, belittling others (even if the Buddhist person is belittled first) and trash talking to the level he does it. Does Buddhism support his type of behavior? Can anyone tell me?
Yeah, I noted this little discrepancy a year ago. Just another lie.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2010, 03:11:55 PM »

Spot on and I have studied Buddhism and no, it doesn't support arrogance of his sort. Buddhism teaches humility.
I hate the State.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2010, 03:14:34 PM »
Spot on and I have studied Buddhism and no, it doesn't support arrogance of his sort. Buddhism teaches humility.

damn I never knew that
why does fp talk about Buddhism so much and act like he is great Buddha know it all and then act with no humility?

I mean he calls Donkey Kongs wife a online bride and ugly and a whore
this is what Buddhism is about?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2010, 03:22:42 PM »
damn I never knew that
why does fp talk about Buddhism so much and act like he is great Buddha know it all and then act with no humility?

He is full of shit; that is why.
I hate the State.

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2010, 03:24:55 PM »
I agree with MOS. The people continually stalking and  mocking FP should really show themselves. The likes of DonkeyKong spends all day venting and ranting - what a bitter little chap - yet has a fat, pasty calf to show. I think Kyomo met him and said he looked like shit.

As for Disturbia, is it really right for someone like him to viscously stalk and threaten FP all day long? Disturbia's physique is absolutely no better at all - in fact, he has vile gyno - yet he abuses him and teases him about his weight when he himself lacks and backbone to even try to lose his fat.

Also, FP works while Disturbia sponges parasitically off the Canadian tax payer whilst posting on this website all day using his main account and gimmicks.

Lot of people in glass houses. I sincerely hope FP humiliates the collective flotsam by losing the weight and exposes the hypocrisy and failure of the likes of the Disturbia  parasite.. I mean, Disturbia really shouldn't be calling people fat and abusing those who actually work for a living, surely?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2010, 03:35:34 PM »
I agree with MOS. The people continually stalking and  mocking FP should really show themselves. The likes of DonkeyKong spends all day venting and ranting - what a bitter little chap - yet has a fat, pasty calf to show. I think Kyomo met him and said he looked like shit.

As for Disturbia, is it really right for someone like him to viscously stalk and threaten FP all day long? Disturbia's physique is absolutely no better at all - in fact, he has vile gyno - yet he abuses him and teases him about his weight when he himself lacks and backbone to even try to lose his fat.

Also, FP works while Disturbia sponges parasitically off the Canadian tax payer whilst posting on this website all day using his main account and gimmicks.

Lot of people in glass houses. I sincerely hope FP humiliates the collective flotsam by losing the weight and exposes the hypocrisy and failure of the likes of the Disturbia  parasite.. I mean, Disturbia really shouldn't be calling people fat and abusing those who actually work for a living, surely?

yes, because the internets is real life,............................... ::) ::) ::)

oh brother, go change your tampax

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2010, 03:37:26 PM »

I care not a wit for FP's weight but he has a terrible character. He is mean, insulting, arrogant and hypocritical. None of that has to do with his appearance; his soul is foul.
I hate the State.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2010, 03:38:19 PM »
damn I never knew that

Buddhism: the Jenny Craig of religions.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2010, 03:39:45 PM »
Buddhism: the Jenny Craig of religions.

:o
I hate the State.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2010, 03:47:04 PM »
:o
Buddha must also be the patron saint of Chinese buffet restaurants, as there is usually a statue of him by the cash register.  ;D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2010, 03:52:19 PM »
Buddha must also be the patron saint of Chinese buffet restaurants, as there is usually a statue of him by the cash register.  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2010, 03:53:39 PM »

Patron saint of the .200 scrub-league ball player. Cheers.  ;D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2010, 03:54:26 PM »
Patron saint of the .200 scrub-league ball player. Cheers.  ;D

I play the Mendoza line of life  :D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2010, 03:56:08 PM »

You're making me hungry.
I hate the State.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2010, 04:02:05 PM »
You're making me hungry.
I gotta think there's a better way you could have worded this.   ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2010, 04:06:32 PM »
I gotta think there's a better way you could have worded this.   ;D

Uhm; you have instilled in me an appetite most voracious... ???
I hate the State.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2010, 04:50:34 PM »
I care not a wit for FP's weight but he has a terrible character. He is mean, insulting, arrogant and hypocritical. None of that has to do with his appearance; his soul is foul.
This.
But especially this :
his soul is foul

I think deep inside he is a really sad man, but since he looks like he does, the arrogance, the hypocrisy, etc, is just a defense mechanism to keep him from having to actually take a good look at himself, at the way he acts, how he speaks, and the person he really is.

He acts smug, superior, and arrogant because he feels if he puts himself above us, he can tell himself hes better than us and that's why the insults don't matter.
The only real thing his self esteem is based on is his intelligence, but he cant even face the fact that hes just not as intelligent as he thinks he is. (1st thing any person that is even midly intelligent will tell you, is that they dont know shit. The guy that talks the most, almost always knows the least.)

This is also why he desperately tries to prod people that get under his skin to post a pic, because if they don't he tells himself that they must look worse than him, and if they actually do post a pic, hell just try and tear their pics apart and point out all their flaws, again keeping himself from looking at the sad reality that is his own body.

Textbook deflecting the attention away from himself and trying to make it about the other person. Rather that deal with his own emotions, he just tries to attack his tormentors. Hes like a walking sociology lesson.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2010, 05:26:40 PM »

hi vince basille.

blah blah blah.

the difference between disturbia and fatasshole is that disturbia isn't a know-it all, nor does he come off as one.

now, fuck off.
b

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #70 on: October 06, 2010, 06:37:59 PM »
damn I never knew that

Fatpanda is the same in anything.

He also knows about Buddhism what he can google in 20 seconds, but he has never practiced, never been on a Sesshin or whatever.

He is just talking loud, he's scum, the lowest life form among humans. A lying fat piece of shit.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #71 on: October 06, 2010, 11:26:38 PM »
You do realize if he succeeds, half the form will be hidding in shame. :-*

go and hide yourself from now like the dirty rat you are..

i am sure my great friend WILL DO IT 8)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2010, 11:33:53 PM »
Everyone blasts fatpanda's pics, but no one else post pics.  All fatpanda's crtics imply or flatout say they look better, but we see no pics.

I just wanna see if your physiques are impressive as your mouths.

very true!!..

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #73 on: October 07, 2010, 03:32:57 AM »
You have to admit, what Fat goes through here on a daily basis here has crushed and sent into hiding many a supposed internet tough guy. I don't think it's comes from the clueless delusion of a Goodrum. I'm not sure what to think. I'm just watching. 

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #74 on: October 07, 2010, 03:34:57 AM »
fat cant be flexed