Author Topic: .  (Read 10415 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: TEAM FAT PANDA - and why we all have a fatpanda inside of us
« Reply #75 on: October 07, 2010, 10:26:31 AM »
Fatpanda is the same in anything.

He also knows about Buddhism what he can google in 20 seconds, but he has never practiced, never been on a Sesshin or whatever.

He is just talking loud, he's scum, the lowest life form among humans. A lying fat piece of shit.

dk - firstly i never called your wife a whore, i simply stated the facts she was a mail order bride.

disturbia called your wife a whore  :o makes you wonder what he thinks of her though  :-\

now as for buddhism, yes i class myself as a buddhist, and yes i know a LOT on the topic, much much more than you i would bet, just like i do about nutrition, training, and probably a number of other topics, but as everyone here has seen - you are too afraid to debate me on anything  ::)

i am not mean to people, i simply give back what i receive - KARMA !

i have never attacked anyone here without being attacked first, not even the standard getbig targets of goodrum and derek anthony.

i'm sure you have heard of karma dk ?

as for my character anyone here will tell you that i help anyone who asks, even those that have attacked me in the past. i have even tried to help the psychotic stalker known as disturbia, even after he threatened to slash my throat, made hundered of posts attacking me, melting etc i gave him very good advice that he ignored, and procceded to revert back to attack mode  ::)

deicide - what can i say to you that i haven't already said.

i made you leave the last time, and i wasn't even trying  ::)

funnily enough everyone obsessed with me are the same people i have owned here in the past on many occassions ;D

karmas a bitch people, you should remember that when you attack me  ;)
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 07, 2010, 10:41:03 AM »
all I want
is to know
where in Buddhism it is ok to attack people even after you have been attacked first

thats all I want to know

lol at saying you area Buddhist,............biggest lol ever actually

dont answer this,.....I will have the answer from the proper sources within an hour or so.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 07, 2010, 10:56:16 AM »
So to find out the truth I venture into a Buddhist forum and toss the question out there:

As you read this Please understand I have zero understanding of Buddhism.

I post on this other forum. We have a member who says he is a devout Buddhist. He constantly attacks people, calls people wives wh---es, belittles other people, calls them mentally challenged. He also constantly brags about his intelligence, knowledge of every subject and how he knows more than everyone on the forum. He says he can do this  by saying the following: i am not mean to people, i simply give back what i receive - KARMA !

The following is a quote from him on that forum: now as for buddhism, yes i class myself as a buddhist, and yes i know a LOT on the topic, much much more than you i would bet, just like i do about nutrition, training, and probably a number of other topics, but as everyone here has seen - you are too afraid to debate me on anything

So I asked if his behavior, even when being attacked first is that of a Buddhist persons nature:

first reply within came a minute

The clear simple answer is an obvious No. He maybe using it as a form of attachment, he may be making himself out to be better because he can call himself a Buddhist but this is simply not what Buddhism is about at all. Those actions are most definitly not the practice of a Buddhist. I don't know of course why he would say he is at all, it's only a guess.

Chris

oh and fatty, Im even gonna give you the opportunity to defend yourself against real Buddhists who say you are full of shit:   heres the link

http://newbuddhist.com/forum/showthread.php?p=133797#post133797

10 to 1 says fatpandas excuse will be that someone saying something on a forum doesnt mean they know anything about the subject,....OH THE IRONY

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2010, 11:09:07 AM »
Speaking on Buddhism, I'm not a buddhist, but was married to one for 14 yrs so I have an idea of what it is about. Fat Panda can certainly call himself buddhist, like many people who lie, steal, cheat, commit adultery and are otherwise immoral call themselves Christian or Muslim. Buddhism isn't immune to people who cloak themselves with the title of a religion yet don't follow it's premises.

Personally, I can't recall reading any posts where FP gifts people with his knowledge of nutrition and training so I can't speak on whether he knows what he is talking about or not, but these facts are indisputable;

1. that if he is applying that knowledge to himself, he is obviously in error and his knowledge is faulty based on his photos

or

2. He doesn't apply what he knows to his own life, which makes the knowledge worthless.

I'll be more than willing to withdraw the 2 statements if and when he posts a pic of himself in better than average shape.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 07, 2010, 11:23:06 AM »
Okay, read his training log.... I'll not likely have to retract either statement..

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2010, 11:25:18 AM »
Okay, read his training log.... I'll not likely have to retract either statement..

lolol

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2010, 11:31:20 AM »
So to find out the truth I venture into a Buddhist forum and toss the question out there:

I post on this other forum. We have a member who says he is a devout Buddhist. He constantly attacks people, calls people wives wh---es, belittles other people, calls them mentally challenged. He also constantly brags about his intelligence, knowledge of every subject and how he knows more than everyone on the forum. He says he can do this  by saying the following: i am not mean to people, i simply give back what i receive - KARMA !

The following is a quote from him on that forum: now as for buddhism, yes i class myself as a buddhist, and yes i know a LOT on the topic, much much more than you i would bet, just like i do about nutrition, training, and probably a number of other topics, but as everyone here has seen - you are too afraid to debate me on anything

So I asked if his behavior, even when being attacked first is that of a Buddhist persons nature:

The clear simple answer is an obvious No. He maybe using it as a form of attachment, he may be making himself out to be better because he can call himself a Buddhist but this is simply not what Buddhism is about at all. Those actions are most definitly not the practice of a Buddhist. I don't know of course why he would say he is at all, it's only a guess.

Chris

oh and fatty, Im even gonna give you the opportunity to defend yourself against real Buddhists who say you are full of shit:   heres the link

10 to 1 says fatpandas excuse will be that someone saying something on a forum doesnt mean they know anything about the subject,....OH THE IRONY

I told you. He is no Buddhist. His soul is foul and he is full of rage.
I hate the State.

w8m8

« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2010, 11:33:22 AM »

Chris

well played !!! :D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2010, 12:01:36 PM »

Chris

holy fucking owned!

b

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2010, 12:02:33 PM »

Buddh-Owned!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2010, 12:10:49 PM »
holy fucking owned!

x2

that is very well done owning by disturbia

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2010, 12:15:32 PM »

karmas a bitch people, you should remember that when you attack me  ;)

If you seriously think that "bad karma" derives from ribbing someone on an anonymous internet forum, you likely have mental health problems on par with disturbia if not worse

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2010, 12:32:16 PM »
If you seriously think that "bad karma" derives from ribbing someone on an anonymous internet forum, you likely have mental health problems on par with disturbia if not worse

Im not sure whether to  ;D or  >:(   lolol

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2010, 12:42:45 PM »
Im not sure whether to  ;D or  >:(   lolol

well it's apples and oranges in a mental health sense, I'd much rather run into fat panda than you in an alley, but I'd much rather read what you have to say online

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #89 on: October 07, 2010, 12:43:26 PM »
"I'm a buddhist" is a self-refuting statement anyway.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2010, 01:25:09 PM »
"I'm a buddhist" is a self-refuting statement anyway.

How so?
I hate the State.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 07, 2010, 03:11:00 PM »
How so?

Good point... Buddhism is the epitomy of humility. To declare "I am buddhist" could be construed as prideful, depending on the context/tone. Much like a Christian pastor who boasts of his mega church, it contradicts the premises of the belief.

But simply identifying yourself as a buddhist when asked...probably not self refuting..

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2010, 04:09:50 PM »
lol,...love this reply from that Buddhist forum

username_5
Old friend of the site

Please, point the individual over to this forum so he can explain to all of us how his practice of behaving like a jerk is part of the Buddha's teaching. Lots of Buddhists here who would be very interested in knowing which of the teachings this is explained in.

also,....

This person is not a Buddhist, his continued self-proclamation of being a Buddhist just further reinforces this. He's just trying to get under people's skin and cause disturbances.

My advice? never listen to anything he has to say.

some wise people over there

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2010, 11:19:17 PM »
dk - firstly i never called your wife a whore, i simply stated the facts she was a mail order bride.

disturbia called your wife a whore  :o makes you wonder what he thinks of her though  :-\

The "FACT" that she is a chinese mail order bride? You don't know me, you don't know my wife.
You're a fucking piece of shit, Panda. I bet your mother is ashamed of you, i doubt you have been brought up this way.

You know, what's the most pathetic of it all is that, once you were outed to being an obese, arrogant bastard without a slightest bit of willpower to train decently and diet, you go to insult my wife, try to put me down, lie about disturbia and other people.

Now matter what you do, it will not change the FACT that you are a fat lying piece of shit that lacks not only class but even the slightest bit of honor.
You are scum. A pile of dogshit on the street has more to offer than you.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2010, 11:22:53 PM »

Chris

Nice, 10/10!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #95 on: October 08, 2010, 12:41:52 PM »
The "FACT" that she is a chinese mail order bride? You don't know me, you don't know my wife.
You're a fucking piece of shit, Panda. I bet your mother is ashamed of you, i doubt you have been brought up this way.

You know, what's the most pathetic of it all is that, once you were outed to being an obese, arrogant bastard without a slightest bit of willpower to train decently and diet, you go to insult my wife, try to put me down, lie about disturbia and other people.

Now matter what you do, it will not change the FACT that you are a fat lying piece of shit that lacks not only class but even the slightest bit of honor.
You are scum. A pile of dogshit on the street has more to offer than you.

So disturbia calls your wife a whore and its ok, i tell the truth about how your wife is a mail order bride and i'm an asshole   ???

not once did i call your wife a whore. in fact quote where i did and i'll leave the site for good.  ::)

also when did i lie about disturbia? everything i have said about him is 100% true.

now talking about disturbia - the man who's mind i own.

i would rather not join a Buddhist site to pander to your obsessions about me.

i see no need to bother my fellow Buddhists with your insanity.

however those people are wrong, as they do not know me nor see what i put up with from you especially, video after video, thread after thread, post after post, threat after threat, lie after lie. i noticed you neglected to mention this obsession  ::) i also noticed how you manipulated the question by planting lies like i called some guys wife a whore ( which i did not - you did)

now some Buddhists may very well take what I've taken here with no fight being put up - think of many monks robbed beaten killed etc throughout history by soldier's from china and germany to name a few, but loads of famous Buddhists actually have fought back.

ever hear of the shaolin monks ? there are many others who didn't lie down like a dog while some other person bullied them.

i am actually very much like them, as like i said i have only given back what i have received.

p.s. donkey must really love you to say nothing when you call his wife a whore.
175lbs by 31st July

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 08, 2010, 01:26:38 PM »
So disturbia calls your wife a whore and its ok, i tell the truth about how your wife is a mail order bride and i'm an asshole   ???

not once did i call your wife a whore. in fact quote where i did and i'll leave the site for good.  ::)

also when did i lie about disturbia? everything i have said about him is 100% true.

however those people are wrong, as they do not know me nor see what i put up with from you especially, video after video, thread after thread, post after post, threat after threat, lie after lie. i noticed you neglected to mention this obsession  ::) i also noticed how you manipulated the question by planting lies like i called some guys wife a whore ( which i did not - you did)

now some Buddhists may very well take what I've taken here with no fight being put up - think of many monks robbed beaten killed etc throughout history by soldier's from china and germany to name a few, but loads of famous Buddhists actually have fought back.

ever hear of the shaolin monks ? there are many others who didn't lie down like a dog while some other person bullied them.

i am actually very much like them, as like i said i have only given back what i have received.

what else is new.
b

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #97 on: October 08, 2010, 01:28:47 PM »

Wow. Epic.
First you compare yourself to gallileo, now to the shoalin monks. You really do have megalomania.... I bet a psychiatrist would have a field day with you.

Panda... a legend in his own mind.
To bad he's just hes just another fat arrogant nobody in the real world. lol.

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: October 08, 2010, 01:37:33 PM »
Wow. Epic.
First you compare yourself to gallileo, now to the shoalin monks. You really do have megalomania.... I bet a psychiatrist would have a field day with you.

Ever read or seen a heinous crime on the news or newspaper and wonder, how can someone do something like that?  Then you see some guy like this in his own self grandeur and start to wonder what other completely atrocious acts this person can think about?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 08, 2010, 01:40:30 PM »
Wow. Epic.

b