Author Topic: Dennis James says "Phil Heath was the clear Winner"  (Read 7259 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Dennis James says "Phil Heath was the clear Winner"
« on: October 04, 2010, 07:30:37 PM »
DJ dropped the hammer on Cutler during his PBW interview and said Heath was the clear winner.  He also said T. Freeman should not have been in Top 10.

Good stuff. The best interviews are always with RETIRED bodybuilders who are no longer afraid to speaks the truth.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: Dennis James says "Phil Heath was the clear Winner"
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 07:34:46 PM »
well there you go then, it must be true ::) ::)

black bodybuilders always pick black bodybuilders.........

shouldnt you stop prognosticating after rambling ad infinitum about how jay wouldn't even compete this year

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 07:36:05 PM »
DJ dropped the hammer on Cutler during his PBW interview and said Heath was the clear winner.  He also said T. Freeman should not have been in Top 10.

Good stuff. The best interviews are always with RETIRED bodybuilders who are no longer afraid to speaks the truth.

Very true, and this speaks volumes about the "sport".

When you have to be afraid to speak your opinion or criticize anything, you know that there's sth fishy.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 07:36:43 PM »
Maybe we'll find out if he is gh15!!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 07:38:15 PM »
well there you go then, it must be true ::) ::)

black bodybuilders always pick black bodybuilders.........

shouldnt you stop prognosticating after rambling ad infinitum about how jay wouldn't even compete this year

dennis is half white.

Well the winner was either Cutler or Heath. I have no problem with people feeling heath won. To each his own. But jay has the extra 30lbs and Jay took the title.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 07:43:12 PM »
After he writes his book.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2010, 07:53:17 PM »
Why do white guys always say that? "Black guys picking black guys"...Majority of good IFBB pros are some form of black...There are like 4 or 5 good white guys not counting 202 and you guys go nuts when we criticize or expose their flaws...black guys aren't without their flaws and you're spewing bullshit with zero foundation about black guys picking black guys....fuck that, white guys picking white guys...ask Gaspari.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2010, 07:56:37 PM »

we'll never know who gh15 is... he even said a couple times since he started posting here that once he tells us who he is, all the haters will go and murder his family if not himself  :-\

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2010, 07:59:45 PM »
we'll never know who gh15 is... he even said a couple times since he started posting here that once he tells us who he is, all the haters will go and murder his family if not himself  :-\

Well, that's not good!! Is BB that fucked up??

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2010, 08:11:31 PM »
Phil Heath looked great.  I wouldn't have had an issue with him winning.  I think Jay just has him on size which was enough for him to justify a win.  This wasn't like in 2007 when Jay won when he should have been barely making the top five.  It was either Jay or Phil in my mind and they went with Jay and that's fine by me.

I don't know why Jay would want to come back next year when these are the lengths he is going through to come in in condition:

Jay Cutler: I just was so weak when I walked out I just needed to get in my car and go home and I went and got home I could barely walk from the car to my bedroom I had basically to have my friends carry me in and laid down didn't even take my clothes off and I curled up for a few hours um and just tried to suffer through what I think was heavy dehydration.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Go Kart Mozart

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2010, 08:12:47 PM »
Does he have any more credibility than anyone else?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2010, 08:16:15 PM »
Phil Heath looked great.  I wouldn't have had an issue with him winning.  I think Jay just has him on size which was enough for him to justify a win.  This wasn't like in 2007 when Jay won when he should have been barely making the top five.  It was either Jay or Phil in my mind and they went with Jay and that's fine by me.

I don't know why Jay would want to come back next year when these are the lengths he is going through to come in in condition:

Sounds like bodybuilding is a very healthy sport after all.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2010, 08:27:50 PM »
Sounds like bodybuilding is a very healthy sport after all.

Tell me about it.  I honestly figured Jay of all people would not risk such massive dehydration given that he seems to be a person who thinks in the long-term.  I guess he still has to do what it takes to win, but he honestly described his situation as being close to an emergency room visit.  He said he would proceed to the Finals if he was "healthy".  Healthy?  As in ALIVE?  I had no idea how far Jay pushed himself to win this year.

Here is the entire video to go along with the quote above:

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/photoshoot/3480-jay-cutler-photoshoot-video-after-the-2010-olympia.html
Bodybuilding Pro.com

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2010, 08:31:43 PM »
Tell me about it.  I honestly figured Jay of all people would not risk such massive dehydration given that he seems to be a person who thinks in the long-term.  I guess he still has to do what it takes to win, but he honestly described his situation as being close to an emergency room visit.  He said he would proceed to the Finals if he was "healthy".  Healthy?  As in ALIVE?  I had no idea how far Jay pushed himself to win this year.

Here is the entire video to go along with the quote above:

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/photoshoot/3480-jay-cutler-photoshoot-video-after-the-2010-olympia.html

Are you serious?

The guy takes massive amounts of different drugs, he is far from "healthy" in the common sense.

Healthy for a professional BB means "lucky that nothing went wrong".

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2010, 08:39:31 PM »
Are you serious?

The guy takes massive amounts of different drugs, he is far from "healthy" in the common sense.

Healthy for a professional BB means "lucky that nothing went wrong".

Yeah I know what you mean, but I never thought Jay was someone reckless like Craig Titus who did all sorts of things to himself [and others] both on and off the bodybuilding stage.  I figured Jay would know well enough to not push himself close to the point of death.

Listening to his MD interview is honestly a little disturbing.  It really makes me wonder how close Jay was to pushing himself to the point of death.  Why on earth Jay wants to come back again next year is beyond me.  He has nothing left to prove and should have a fair amount of money banked at this point.  He can also still make money in bodybuilding without competing.  Or maybe Jay is smart and is just saying he will come back next year but then say he isn't sometime in the summer and retire.  He is 37 now and I think if he retires and reduces his body weight he can still live a relatively healthy life.  But I guess he is very well paid and if it means a million dollars it might be worth it.  He's not the only person who takes physical health risks to make money and a lot of people do it for a lot less money.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2010, 09:10:19 PM »
Yeah I know what you mean, but I never thought Jay was someone reckless like Craig Titus who did all sorts of things to himself [and others] both on and off the bodybuilding stage.  I figured Jay would know well enough to not push himself close to the point of death.

Listening to his MD interview is honestly a little disturbing.  It really makes me wonder how close Jay was to pushing himself to the point of death.  Why on earth Jay wants to come back again next year is beyond me.  He has nothing left to prove and should have a fair amount of money banked at this point.  He can also still make money in bodybuilding without competing.  Or maybe Jay is smart and is just saying he will come back next year but then say he isn't sometime in the summer and retire.  He is 37 now and I think if he retires and reduces his body weight he can still live a relatively healthy life.  But I guess he is very well paid and if it means a million dollars it might be worth it.  He's not the only person who takes physical health risks to make money and a lot of people do it for a lot less money.

He's a top Mr Olympia contender, i guess that says all.

All these guys go to extremes, it's their "job".

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2010, 09:54:16 PM »
Heath definitely looked like he was on a mission to win when he walked out at the night show!! Looked awesome for sure!! Jay also looked good!! I was back and forth to who was gonna win with those 2 guys!!

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2010, 10:02:32 PM »
He's a top Mr Olympia contender, i guess that says all.

All these guys go to extremes, it's their "job".

Well, unlike some of them at least Jay is getting paid well.  Is it worth it?  Hard to say.  Hopefully Jay is able to take care of his family with the money he has made but it's hard to measure whether the millions he has made is worth the health risks he has taken.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2010, 10:08:23 PM »
Why do white guys always say that? "Black guys picking black guys"...Majority of good IFBB pros are some form of black...There are like 4 or 5 good white guys not counting 202 and you guys go nuts when we criticize or expose their flaws...black guys aren't without their flaws and you're spewing bullshit with zero foundation about black guys picking black guys....fuck that, white guys picking white guys...ask Gaspari.
Majority of good IFBB pros?

Did you not look at that Olympia's top 6?
6) Ronny Rockel - white
5) Dennis Wolf - white
4) Dexter Jackson - black
3) Branch Warren - white
2) Phil Heath - black
1) Jay Cutler - white

4 of the top 6 bodybuilders in the world are white. Hope this helps with your racist bias.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2010, 10:09:00 PM »
Well, unlike some of them at least Jay is getting paid well.  Is it worth it?  Hard to say.  Hopefully Jay is able to take care of his family with the money he has made but it's hard to measure whether the millions he has made is worth the health risks he has taken.

Well, it's like gambling.

If you want to make money, you will have to ruin some of your health. It's not that any guy running a big enterprise, actor or rock star had a healthier life than Jay, with lots of alcohol, junk food, maybe tobacco, other drugs, little sleep, lots of flying and so on.

So eventually Jay will get out of this with some health problems and a good amount of money that he can use to make more money. As you have said, at least Jay is in the position that his gambling will eventually pay off.

What i don't get are the guys that everyone knows will place 10 to last. They ruin they health for nothing.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2010, 10:15:17 PM »
Majority of good IFBB pros?

Did you not look at that Olympia's top 6?
6) Ronny Rockel - white
5) Dennis Wolf - white
4) Dexter Jackson - black
3) Branch Warren - white
2) Phil Heath - black
1) Jay Cutler - white

4 of the top 6 bodybuilders in the world are white. Hope this helps with your racist bias.

I knew one of you dipshits would pull this... ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2010, 10:16:16 PM »
I knew one of you dipshits would pull this... ::)

racist post reported.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2010, 10:16:33 PM »
Well, it's like gambling.

If you want to make money, you will have to ruin some of your health. It's not that any guy running a big enterprise, actor or rock star had a healthier life than Jay, with lots of alcohol, junk food, maybe tobacco, other drugs, little sleep, lots of flying and so on.

So eventually Jay will get out of this with some health problems and a good amount of money that he can use to make more money. As you have said, at least Jay is in the position that his gambling will eventually pay off.

What i don't get are the guys that everyone knows will place 10 to last. They ruin they health for nothing.

Great post.  Good assessment of the situation.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

lesaucer

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2010, 10:45:42 PM »
GH15= not dennis james because gh15 hates phil heath because he has small clavicles.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2010, 08:45:38 AM »

In DJ's eyes, Phil Heath was the winner.  In many other peoples eyes, Jay's muscularity beat Phil's total overall look.   As someone said to me, bodybuilding is first about muscles.