Author Topic: STARTING A NEW CYCLE  (Read 1755 times)

gearsgears

• Getbig II
STARTING A NEW CYCLE
« on: October 05, 2010, 11:11:46 PM »
I'm starting a new cycle this week. Dbol and Test cypionate 250.
Just doing a 5 week one.
Will take 1 ml the first week, with 2 Dbols per day, Then I'll go up
to 1.5 ml with 3 Dbols per day in the 3rd week and scale back down
to 1.2 ml and 2 Dbols per day in the last week...

Does that sound okay?

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
Re: STARTING A NEW CYCLE
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 07:24:28 AM »
I'll get this one out of the way for everyone.

You need to save up some more money and extend your cycle to at least 12 weeks if not 16. With just doing a 5 week cycle with a longer ester like cyp it's just starting to kick in and then your shutting it down. You need to increase the length of your cycle bro.

Test cyp - 500mg each week for 12-16 weeks
Dbol - 30mg-40mg every day (I take mine 1 hour before I hit the gym) 4-6 week

No need to taper up and down.

Do some research on post cycle therapy and be safe.
All Gas!

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 09:27:47 AM »
Doing a short cycle is fine but use test prop or suspension

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 10:43:36 AM »

5 weeks though? I have never heard of anyone running a 5 week cycle of anything besides orals and that was more like 6-8 weeks.

I personally like longer cycles. 16 weeks - 24 weeks.
All Gas!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 01:32:55 PM »

16 week cycle you aren't a hormone yo-yo. Six week cycles, no matter if you're using short esters is just a waste of money. Look back on the dumbass that proposed short cycles William Lewylnn( sp, who cares) this tells you something.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2010, 04:46:05 PM »
Doing a 5 to 6 week cycle is a much safer approach to cycling.that is if your taking adocate time in between cycles...I'm not a fan of 6 weeks on 6 weeks off type cycles....your lipid profile won't be out of wack and won't have elevated blood pressure for too long...if you choose this method I would use all fast acting injectables along with an oral...don't do any less than 6 weeks

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2010, 04:55:37 PM »
Youandme,
How is a six week cycle a yoyo..it will be much easier to recover from...if he's tryin to be a bodybuilder this is definitely the wrong approach but there's nothing wrong with a short cycle of fast acting esthers

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2010, 07:11:08 PM »
Youandme,
How is a six week cycle a yoyo..it will be much easier to recover from...if he's tryin to be a bodybuilder this is definitely the wrong approach but there's nothing wrong with a short cycle of fast acting esthers

I agree, if you're wanting to obtain a bodybuilding physique this is not the way. I also agree it's going to be easier on your lipid profiles and over all health if you keep the amounts sane. However, short cycles require high burst dosages, if you want results within a shorter time frame dosage must be increased.

Short cycles may seem easier to recover from, but HPTA suppression happens the first week of a cycle. Studies show that even one 100mg shot of Deca suppresses natural testosterone secretion within as little as 3 days.

On a side note, I've tried short cycles many years ago. I liked them somewhat. But once you're done it's as if you are waiting for yourself to "reset" and then once you are"reset" you are back on again.

Go for quality and go for an appropriate amount of time, give your body rest afterwards.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2010, 08:19:40 PM »
I agree because I usually do very long cycles...last one was 8months which I think is too long..from now on ill probably just stick to 16 week cycles of fast acting esthers.

gearsgears

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2010, 10:25:06 PM »
Hi guys. Yeah look I'm not getting ready for the Olympia you know, I just want
to take it easy and make quality gains over a 2 - 3 year period. I will stretch it
to six weeks and take some time off...and maybe do another cycle in a few months.

Since the orals are pretty hard on the liver, would it help to take some liver tablets
to help the liver out? Just wondering...

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2010, 03:37:41 AM »

5 weeks though? I have never heard of anyone running a 5 week cycle of anything besides orals and that was more like 6-8 weeks.

I personally like longer cycles. 16 weeks - 24 weeks.

AGREE 100%   5 weeks you might as well skip it alltogether.  Do at least 8.