Author Topic: Anti-Muslim Xenophobia in America  (Read 1725 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Anti-Muslim Xenophobia in America
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2010, 11:26:32 AM »

You've been owned little boy...again.

skippy doesn't know what he's talking about :D :D whats new

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2010, 11:32:29 AM »
skippy doesn't know what he's talking about :D :D whats new

skippy? 

He is one of the best posters here and you have balls to attack him with your record of lies, plagiarism, stealing, and idiocy? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2010, 11:57:07 AM »
wow you made a post without attacking obama. i'm impressed ;D

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2010, 02:33:23 PM »
true story:

flew past a 'parked' State Trooper @ 160mph today and the chase was on.

i jumped the next exit, pulled into a Hospital parking lot, got out, sat down in Emergency waiting room until all was clear.  8)

-NT

Criminal behavior reported.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2010, 08:38:28 PM »
Facts:

*In comparison to other races, cultures and religions, Muslims have very few hate crimes committed against them.

*There is not an anti-Muslim phobia in America, there is no insane fear or crazy backdoor whispering.

*Americans on the whole do not like Muslims because Americans do not have time, desire or patience to deal and put up with idiots who want to destroy them or who find them evil for wearing pants and drinking Coke. Americans simply want Muslims to leave them the hell alone!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2010, 11:48:33 PM »
There are more attacks on Jews, Christians, Whites and gays in this country every year but the poor, "oppressed" Muslims are apparently special and subject to a lot of non-existent bigotry.

One of the threads I posted that Hugo moved was about an ABC reporter who went undercover to find islamophobia in America and she found NOTHING. The best she could muster was "I felt eyes on me". Well, no shit, people aren't going to look at you when you're dressed in a niqab? Looking at someone is bigoted now?

What a fucking joke.

Funny, it was ex-con Muslim converts who were weeks away from blowing up synagogues in NYC last year.
I was going to move this thread as soon as I saw the title.  Then after watching the vid it leaned much more political than I suspected.

I didn't go rampaging through all of political removing everything that had something to do with Islam.  I never said I would do that and infact said I wouldn't do that.  This video above kept it pretty political.  Your thread was mainly about uncovering anti-muslim bias with very little political aspects.  If you want me to move this thread, I will, but not because I thought it needed moved.  there's a lot of threads dealing with muslims that I have left here.  Plus, I was clear why you were singled out for extra consideration.  You clearly made political your attacking ground against a religion.  Hell half of your threads were just posting an article with no input other than a one liner against Islam.  I'm fine with that and I agree with it but if I'm going to crusade against a religion, I'm not going to do it here, I'm going to do it in religion.  I have recently moved threads to religion by others I have no beefs with.

If you don't like those reasons and I'm sure you don't, I REALLY don't give a rats ass.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2010, 06:00:16 AM »
I was going to move this thread as soon as I saw the title.  Then after watching the vid it leaned much more political than I suspected.

I didn't go rampaging through all of political removing everything that had something to do with Islam.  I never said I would do that and infact said I wouldn't do that.  This video above kept it pretty political.  Your thread was mainly about uncovering anti-muslim bias with very little political aspects.  If you want me to move this thread, I will, but not because I thought it needed moved.  there's a lot of threads dealing with muslims that I have left here.  Plus, I was clear why you were singled out for extra consideration.  You clearly made political your attacking ground against a religion.  Hell half of your threads were just posting an article with no input other than a one liner against Islam.  I'm fine with that and I agree with it but if I'm going to crusade against a religion, I'm not going to do it here, I'm going to do it in religion.  I have recently moved threads to religion by others I have no beefs with.

If you don't like those reasons and I'm sure you don't, I REALLY don't give a rats ass.

Meltdown.