Author Topic: Roy Halliday 3 outs  (Read 4416 times)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Re: Roy Halliday 3 outs
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2010, 06:13:47 PM »
explain?

for concentration?

you got it, focus is strong
U

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2010, 06:37:04 PM »
LOL....the nasty little secret. probably the best PED there is. Steroids don't even compare.

I just wonder when the sports writers, ESPN, Blogs, etc. will catch on. I mean, look at all the no hitters recently, after them being such a rarity for so many years. Now, you would have to be really, really stupid to try and juice this day and age in MLB. I hear most of these guys have a script for it(adderall) and are legit. I wonder why Clemens and McGuire never jumped on the HRT bandwagon and said they needed testosterone for well being and what not, since having a script for adderall is accepted.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2010, 06:43:47 PM »
I just wonder when the sports writers, ESPN, Blogs, etc. will catch on. I mean, look at all the no hitters recently, after them being such a rarity for so many years. Now, you would have to be really, really stupid to try and juice this day and age in MLB. I hear most of these guys have a script for it(adderall) and are legit. I wonder why Clemens and McGuire never jumped on the HRT bandwagon and said they needed testosterone for well being and what not, since having a script for adderall is accepted.

Hank Aaron took shit like that. he called the pills his little green buddies or something like that. steroids won't make you hit more baseballs, it will only make you hit them further. Amphetimines will make you hit more often. the baseball will look like a volleyball to you when you take that shit.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2010, 06:46:35 PM »
Hank Aaron took shit like that. he called the pills his little green buddies or something like that. steroids won't make you hit more baseballs, it will only make you hit them further. Amphetimines will make you hit more often. the baseball will look like a volleyball to you when you take that shit.
Greenies
U

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2010, 06:48:29 PM »
Greenies

was that it? thanx. i remember one announcer saying that when Bonds was flying.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2010, 10:04:18 PM »
Pure speed, every mofo I ever have known on aderall has chattered my head off, supposedly works for attention issues but damn difficult to be around people on it.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2010, 10:16:59 PM »
Pure speed, every mofo I ever have known on aderall has chattered my head off, supposedly works for attention issues but damn difficult to be around people on it.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :o :o :o :o :o :o
D