Author Topic: question: what if a jay cutler or similar bber kept on......  (Read 1106 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
question: what if a jay cutler or similar bber kept on......
« on: October 08, 2010, 07:29:54 AM »
you know i've always wondered this question: what if jay cutler or a top pro once they retired, kept on lifting weights hardcore, and kept up with their aas usage, perhaps not as much as when they competed, but pretty close. as they got in their 40's, 50's and 60's and continued lifting and using, how would they look? just how big and muscular could a jay cutler for instance look in his 60's if he kept on lifting and taking aas and other stuff?

no, i don't want the answers of he would be dead or have serious health issues to where he couldn't lift even if he wanted to answers.

i'm just curious as to if and when we see guys in their later years who are fricking huge still or will this never happen?

so the power of lifting weights and aas usage versus the unfortunately awesome power of age. who wins?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: question: what if a jay cutler or similar bber kept on......
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 11:16:18 AM »
Look at Ronnie Coleman, he's 46 now and still juiced to the gills.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 11:37:36 AM »
I wonder if his blood vessels and arteries are getting clogged up yet lol..

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 12:30:37 AM »
I know a couple of old timers who still take this seriously and they look awesome and seem to be much healthier than their peers...

I wonder if his blood vessels and arteries are getting clogged up yet lol..

I bet Ron is on a ton of ancillaries to combat those sides, he might get away with juicing till the end of days if he stays away from the very toxic stuff...
(He wont :D ).
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

big_pauly

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 09:52:42 AM »
coleman is the single most strong and freaky bodybuilder ever to be onstage...I don't think anyone has lifted the weights that he has, save for MAYBE dorian, but he has shrunk alot being off juice for sometime...I mean ronnie has some of the best doctors around to monitor everything for him and I am sure he sees them on a continual basis to make sure nothing is wrong, but ronnie is a genetic freak as it is without drugs, so I am sure he can take some low doses and still look just as good..maybe not as strong...I mean I have his video unbelievable and he is deadlifting almost 900lbs 3 or 4 weeks out of the olympia...nobody can do that and think they won't injure themselves...except for him...he will always be the biggest and baddest bodybuilder ever...no matter what anyone says...nobody can lift his amounts...