Author Topic: Charlie Crist 1st Pitch at Rays game = FFAAIILLL  (Read 4605 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Charlie Crist 1st Pitch at Rays game = FFAAIILLL
« on: October 08, 2010, 08:06:01 AM »
 ;D

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Charlie Crist 1st Pitch at Rays game = FFAAIILLL
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 08:23:58 AM »
Geez how can an American not be able to throw a baseball
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 08:27:38 AM »
Maybe both are foreign born nationals?   :o  :o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 08:29:28 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2010, 08:41:31 AM »
crist was a college fball qb at vandy, right?  sad!

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2010, 08:46:50 AM »
If you've never thrown a baseball in your life, why would you agree to throw out the first pitch?  Talk about throwing like a girl. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2010, 09:12:24 AM »
Crist has received criticism for his fiscal approach, for his support of President Barack Obama's fiscal policies, and for his official schedule

Thats why he couldnt throw the pitch

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2010, 09:16:36 AM »
Crist has received criticism for his fiscal approach, for his support of President Barack Obama's fiscal policies, and for his official schedule

Thats why he couldnt throw the pitch

No one with a clue supports obama's policies anymore.

obamaCare alone is going to be one of the main causes of our collapse, exactly as was INTENDED.   

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2010, 10:17:20 AM »
He actually pitches better than the Rays do against the Rangers.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2010, 10:24:55 AM »
He actually pitches better than the Rays do against the Rangers.

I'm a yankees fan naturally, and I'm surprised how bad the Rays are playing. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2010, 11:07:50 AM »
He is a homo and throws like his bitch Imam Obama.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2010, 12:53:43 PM »
By the way,where is 240.This f'n homo Crist is the guy he thinks will be a frontrunner in 2012 for republicans.The little quuer is a democrat and his throwing ability proves it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2010, 12:55:50 PM »
;D

I'm sorry, but looking at that again is utterly hysterical.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2010, 01:01:03 PM »
Charlie: Kendrick Meek Does Not Plan on Dropping Out
 http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2010/10/sor...
/

When told The Wall Street Journal had published a rumor he would drop out of the Florida senate race, Kendrick Meek laughed out loud.

"I'm taking a stand against the radical right. Marco Rubio has always been the Tea Party candidate and yesterday Charlie Crist says he wants to crash the Tea Party, too. I'm the only candidate who's fighting for the middle class and I'm not going anywhere except the United States Senate," Meek said.

"If you want to stop the privatization of Social Security and Medicare, stop more tax cuts for the wealthy, stop more special interest tax breaks, stop more environmental destruction and stop more jobs being shipped overseas, I'm asking you to take a stand with me.

"Because if they want to go back to the Bush years, they're going to have to go through this six foot three inch former state trooper."

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2010, 01:15:30 PM »
I'm sorry, but looking at that again is utterly hysterical.   

If you know you cant throw,why agree to throw out first pitch?Are these guys so full of ego they dont know they cant throw?I know I cant draw,I wouldnt agree to draw something on television.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2010, 01:16:35 PM »
If you know you cant throw,why agree to throw out first pitch?Are these guys so full of ego they dont know they cant throw?I know I cant draw,I wouldnt agree to draw something on television.

At least freaking practice beforehand! 

James

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2010, 01:38:34 PM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2010, 01:41:15 PM »
Wrist was too limp...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2010, 12:45:39 PM »
lol.  Gay!   :)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2010, 12:47:52 PM »

Epic fucking lack of style with those jeans. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2012, 07:08:24 PM »
Report: Florida Governor Charlie Crist paid to hide gay affairs
Digital Journal ^ | June 8, 2012 | Larry Clifton
Posted on June 8, 2012 9:58:43 PM EDT by Brandonmark

Tallahassee - Rumors that former Florida governor Charlie Crist is gay have been around for years, but new allegations have surfaced that he had affairs with two men and paid them to leave the state to avoid embarrassment.

The allegations are made in Discovery documents related to Jim Greer's case involving alleged illegal use of Republican Party funds, according to a 10 News WTSP report. Damon Chase, attorney for Greer, who is set to go to trial on July 30 for allegedly paying himself to raise money for the Republican Party of Florida, says Crist is homosexual and once tried to kiss his client at a Beverly Hills, Calif. hotel. Greer, who faces criminal charges, implicated Crist in the investigation early on by maintaining the former governor approved his alleged illegal dispursement of Republican Party funds. Crist left the Republican Party and ran for re-election as an Independent in 2010, but faded fast in the race behind Democrat Alex Sink and Republican Rick Scott, who eventually became governor. Besides allegations that he forced himself on Greer, Chase claims in the Discovery documents that Crist had drunken escapades while governor that included trying to run over people with a golf cart while driving drunk and paying two men he had gay relationships with to leave the state. Chase told John Morgan of Morgan and Morgan, the law firm where Charlie Crist presently works, that if he were deposed, Crist would be embarrassed. Morgan said if the former Governor were a homosexual, it would have nothing to do with the case and he would “have to be a 'sick s.o.b. to try to kiss Porky the Pig,’ a reference to the rather rotund Greer. Morgan likened the allegations to a cheap lawyer trick such as asking “when did you stop beating your

(Excerpt) Read more at digitaljournal.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2012, 09:53:01 PM »
Report: Florida Governor Charlie Crist paid to hide gay affairs
Digital Journal ^ | June 8, 2012 | Larry Clifton
Posted on June 8, 2012 9:58:43 PM EDT by Brandonmark

Tallahassee - Rumors that former Florida governor Charlie Crist is gay have been around for years, but new allegations have surfaced that he had affairs with two men and paid them to leave the state to avoid embarrassment.

The allegations are made in Discovery documents related to Jim Greer's case involving alleged illegal use of Republican Party funds, according to a 10 News WTSP report. Damon Chase, attorney for Greer, who is set to go to trial on July 30 for allegedly paying himself to raise money for the Republican Party of Florida, says Crist is homosexual and once tried to kiss his client at a Beverly Hills, Calif. hotel. Greer, who faces criminal charges, implicated Crist in the investigation early on by maintaining the former governor approved his alleged illegal dispursement of Republican Party funds. Crist left the Republican Party and ran for re-election as an Independent in 2010, but faded fast in the race behind Democrat Alex Sink and Republican Rick Scott, who eventually became governor. Besides allegations that he forced himself on Greer, Chase claims in the Discovery documents that Crist had drunken escapades while governor that included trying to run over people with a golf cart while driving drunk and paying two men he had gay relationships with to leave the state. Chase told John Morgan of Morgan and Morgan, the law firm where Charlie Crist presently works, that if he were deposed, Crist would be embarrassed. Morgan said if the former Governor were a homosexual, it would have nothing to do with the case and he would “have to be a 'sick s.o.b. to try to kiss Porky the Pig,’ a reference to the rather rotund Greer. Morgan likened the allegations to a cheap lawyer trick such as asking “when did you stop beating your

(Excerpt) Read more at digitaljournal.com ...

MFer-

this shit is like 6 or 7 fcking years old.

when crist was a repub, getbiggers laughed when some of us said this shit was out there forever.  now that he's no longer tea party flavor, you shit on hism with this.

disgusting.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2012, 10:00:08 PM »
G dubya always threw a solid first pitch. Right down the middle with good velocity. Obama throws like a little bitch.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2012, 04:24:58 PM »
MFer-

this shit is like 6 or 7 fcking years old.

when crist was a repub, getbiggers laughed when some of us said this shit was out there forever.  now that he's no longer tea party flavor, you shit on hism with this.

disgusting.

When was Crist "tea party flavor"? He got beat, well, CLOBBERED by a Tea Party guy (Rubio).