Author Topic: Cuban chicks  (Read 23859 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Cuban chicks
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2010, 06:11:35 PM »
They are all black, just got dropped off the boat first.

Cuban's think they are the Japanese of the latino world, but really they are more like the Thai.
so lots of ladyBoys in Cuba ? this would explain G_thangs lust for sluts with nuts  :-\

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2010, 06:20:00 PM »
so lots of ladyBoys in Cuba ? this would explain G_thangs lust for sluts with nuts  :-\

i havent post a tranny in a while for bayGBM.  shit...onlyme has taken over with his vissy posts.  :-\

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2010, 06:26:05 PM »
::)

Black people who don't think that they are black, are the least crazy...Okay, i think you don't know Dominicans like you think you do.

What the fuck are you talking about? What do blacks have to do with this discussion? I am speaking from personal experience mostly from growing up and living around people from Cuba, PR and DR. Most dominicans I have been around are very dark and have nappy hair. Kinda hard to explain not having black blood when you look like Buckwheat and come from an island that is connected to Haiti. What I meant was that they were geniuinely nice people and that the chicks were hot/ low maintenence.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2010, 06:39:43 PM »
What the fuck are you talking about? What do blacks have to do with this discussion? I am speaking from personal experience mostly from growing up and living around people from Cuba, PR and DR. Most dominicans I have been around are very dark and have nappy hair. Kinda hard to explain not having black blood when you look like Buckwheat and come from an island that is connected to Haiti. What I meant was that they were geniuinely nice people and that the chicks were hot/ low maintenence.

more shit in their hair than afro-american women.  i think your experience is more superficial.

dominicans view black as ugly...are taught almost to an extent.  this is why they claim latino or extinct indians  ::) when they look like seal or sammy sosa before his mj cream

roman catholic Spaniards = Dominican association vs candomblé africa = Haitians  =  dominicians as a whole dont want anything to do with Afri/Afro

anyway...bad pts in all of us.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2010, 06:44:03 PM »
i've visited Cuba 3 times, and find the girls very pretty there. Who cares what the girl is. If you find her hot then go with mother nature.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2010, 06:48:58 PM »
i've visited Cuba 3 times, and find the girls very pretty there. Who cares what the girl is. If you find her hot then go with mother nature.

when culture plays a role...it goes beyond the superficial 1-2 wk gringo experience.  thanks.  

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2010, 06:52:01 PM »

more shit in their hair than afro-american women.  i think your experience is more superficial.

dominicans view black as ugly...are taught almost to an extent.  this is why they claim latino or extinct indians  ::) when they look like seal or sammy sosa before his mj cream

roman catholic Spaniards = Dominican association vs candomblé africa = Haitians  =  dominicians as a whole dont want anything to do with Afri/Afro

anyway...bad pts in all of us.

Great. How is that tidbit of information relevant to this conversation? Even if it was true, what difference does it make to a guy who wants to bang, date or wife a chick from that part of the world? Since I'm not black, or Dominican or obsessed with stupid, meaningless facts about afro-dominican history and culture-- I guess you could equate my lack of concern on the subject with evidence of my superficial encounters with Dominicans. Or maybe it's evidence that most people don't give a shit.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2010, 06:55:23 PM »
You don't get it,  They don't view themselves as black...what G said...
that's why Sammy Sos did what he did to himself...I come into contact with DR people off and and on, and I'm cafe con leche in complexion--coffee with milk (as one Latina called me), and they can look "black" but don't consider themslevs that...a cultural thing, Which what I was talking about...

And that hair is not "low maintenance' if you catch my drift, in the hair salon every week.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2010, 07:02:06 PM »
Dude you are totally stereotyping and generalizing about an entire group of people. I'm going to assume that your black and therefore take offense to that stuff. Since I'm not black, it doesn't really concern me in the least. Also, I've never banged or dated a Dominican chick that made me pay for her hair constantly. I live in NYC which has a huge Dominican population and I guess I should have been quizing every Dominican person I came in contact with to ask them about race relations lol. Statistically, the island itself is three quarters racially mixed so the idea that Dominicans can somehow pretend that they don't have black blood is absurd. As far as Sammy Sosa goes, I don't think you can paint all Dominicans with the same brush based on what one insane steroid abusing buffoon decided to do to himself. Are we going to use the same measuring stick for all black people because of Michael Jackson?

And wtf am I defending Dominicans all of a sudden? This thread was about Cuban chicks. I just gave my personal preference on girls from that reigon of the world. Is your argument that PR chicks are somehow better?   

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2010, 07:16:49 PM »
i was on vacation earlier this year in South America, spent a month there. I went to Peru, Chile and Colombia. Lots of hot latinas everywhere in south america. I saw black, white, and asian latinos in South America. Chicks down there are easy as pie to pick up and fuck.  And who gives a fuck about what color these latinas are as long as they are hot.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2010, 07:32:47 PM »
Dude you are totally stereotyping and generalizing about an entire group of people. I'm going to assume that your black and therefore take offense to that stuff. Since I'm not black, it doesn't really concern me in the least. Also, I've never banged or dated a Dominican chick that made me pay for her hair constantly. I live in NYC which has a huge Dominican population and I guess I should have been quizing every Dominican person I came in contact with to ask them about race relations lol. Statistically, the island itself is three quarters racially mixed so the idea that Dominicans can somehow pretend that they don't have black blood is absurd. As far as Sammy Sosa goes, I don't think you can paint all Dominicans with the same brush based on what one insane steroid abusing buffoon decided to do to himself. Are we going to use the same measuring stick for all black people because of Michael Jackson?

And wtf am I defending Dominicans all of a sudden? This thread was about Cuban chicks. I just gave my

personal preference on girls from that reigon of the world. Is your argument that PR chicks are somehow better?   
Gawd Damnit you DONT GET IT! In Latin culture, particularly Dominican, being black is a negative, I go on thru the intergration of the church and what not, but I'll save it...if you really, really know Dominicans and their culture, then you would know this. Obviously you don't. It's more than DR thing, but it is a Hispanic thing, from Brazil and any Latin country with mixed populations of Negro...

And you said bang...not date. I am fully aware of the DR population in NYC. I live outside of DC, where there is sizable pop. Of DR, Brazilian and African. I mix with all of them. And if a DR woman tells you that you have a pretty complexion and you friend who is dark has a ugly complexion, there are issues...

Even black Americans had a thing, ever heard of the paper bag test?

Remember when Jay-Z said in "City is Mine", "hair by Dominicans"? He was referencing the Dominican hair salons...their specialty is straightening Afro hair...and they are very good at it.

Again, I stress it is a cultural thing, but in the DR, they want to think that are Indian. Ain't no Indians been that island for 500 yrs. They want to view thmselves diff than the Haitians or any black. Maybe G should put up that Afro-Caribbean/Latino video...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2010, 09:17:42 PM »
Gawd Damnit you DONT GET IT! In Latin culture, particularly Dominican, being black is a negative, I go on thru the intergration of the church and what not, but I'll save it...if you really, really know Dominicans and their culture, then you would know this. Obviously you don't. It's more than DR thing, but it is a Hispanic thing, from Brazil and any Latin country with mixed populations of Negro...

And you said bang...not date. I am fully aware of the DR population in NYC. I live outside of DC, where there is sizable pop. Of DR, Brazilian and African. I mix with all of them. And if a DR woman tells you that you have a pretty complexion and you friend who is dark has a ugly complexion, there are issues...

Even black Americans had a thing, ever heard of the paper bag test?

Remember when Jay-Z said in "City is Mine", "hair by Dominicans"? He was referencing the Dominican hair salons...their specialty is straightening Afro hair...and they are very good at it.

Again, I stress it is a cultural thing, but in the DR, they want to think that are Indian. Ain't no Indians been that island for 500 yrs. They want to view thmselves diff than the Haitians or any black. Maybe G should put up that Afro-Caribbean/Latino video...
No parker, YOU dont get it, somewhere you came up with the idea that someone was talking about how Dominicans viewed their conections with the black culture, NO WHERE was George talking about that... its like you reached out of thin air and grabbed a racial topic... lol.
He said they as a whole were generally nice people, and you and G start freaking out over the most minute racial information on how they dont want to associate with blacks... I started reading and was like WTF are you talking about, no one asked what they think of blacks. lol. You guys are seriously touchy about how people view yourselfs.. You dont see us white people freaking out cause Jews dont consider themselves apart of the white race do you? For a people who are so concerned and pull theh race card every 2 seconds, youre sure quick to judge.....

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2010, 10:21:17 PM »
pussy is good. :D

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2010, 11:33:59 PM »
Hot but overly emotional and too inot thier own culture.

3rd world scam mentality hidden by projected image of religious purity.

probly railed by every cuban bartender in town

You've never touched a woman in your life gimmick.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2010, 05:17:38 AM »
No parker, YOU dont get it, somewhere you came up with the idea that someone was talking about how Dominicans viewed their conections with the black culture, NO WHERE was George talking about that... its like you reached out of thin air and grabbed a racial topic... lol.
He said they as a whole were generally nice people, and you and G start freaking out over the most minute racial information on how they dont want to associate with blacks... I started reading and was like WTF are you talking about, no one asked what they think of blacks. lol. You guys are seriously touchy about how people view yourselfs.. You dont see us white people freaking out cause Jews dont consider themselves apart of the white race do you? For a people who are so concerned and pull theh race card every 2 seconds, youre sure quick to judge.....
No, I highlighted what he said, it wasn't reaching, and he that DR were the least crazy, and to think that they are the least crazy, when in their culture the obvious black people don't think that they are black, is to the utmost crazy. You think it's minute. But it is not. It shows brainwashing to the Nth degree. This is beyond Jews.

Think of it like this. Let me give a extreme example. Look at how delusional Vince Goodrum is, and how he thinks he is "in shape", and how much flack he gets, now compound that him saying that "he is not black", but merely a dark Cherokee Indian, yet he has no connection whatsoever. How much shit would he get for saying that? Now, do you understand?

Black people, regardless of where they come from in the America's are some of the most effed up in the head people, due to compound effects of forced culture, slavery, and policies. Being that the DR shares the island with Haiti and there is a Spanish and French culture, both have collided, and I could go on. When a person such as you and Whorewell look at things from the outside, and not from inside, you see things diff.
Even if you date that person, You Still Don't Know.
Hell, DR women are more brainwashed than American Black women to get their hair straightened, and view nappy or unstraightened hair as ugly. Now, I am not saying that they bad people, it's a cultural thing.

And how do I know this? Due to personal experiences, and school. It didn't take me some cafe con leche to wake up...

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2010, 06:31:59 AM »

QFT- Most blacks ( even the educated ones) are obsessed with race. That some Dominicans don't consider themselves black means nothing to me and doesn't make me think they are crazy or high maintenance. This whole discussion took an irrelevant turn. Who gives a fuck about hair straightening, or skin treatments? Because of what you percieve as a racial issue, are PR and Cuban women better in your eyes? Somehow I think Whoppi Goldberg and Sista Soulja are the only women you can stomach for not selling out on their "blackness".

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2010, 11:40:52 AM »
Vida Guerra is Cuban  ;D
CROM!!

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2010, 12:54:34 PM »
i was on vacation earlier this year in South America, spent a month there. I went to Peru, Chile and Colombia. Lots of hot latinas everywhere in south america. I saw black, white, and asian latinos in South America. Chicks down there are easy as pie to pick up and fuck.  And who gives a fuck about what color these latinas are as long as they are hot.

we think alike, there is nothing better than to vacation is such places. Easy hot women!!
I

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2010, 01:13:40 PM »
QFT- Most blacks ( even the educated ones) are obsessed with race. That some Dominicans don't consider themselves black means nothing to me and doesn't make me think they are crazy or high maintenance. This whole discussion took an irrelevant turn. Who gives a fuck about hair straightening, or skin treatments? Because of what you percieve as a racial issue, are PR and Cuban women better in your eyes? Somehow I think Whoppi Goldberg and Sista Soulja are the only women you can stomach for not selling out on their "blackness".

Read what I wrote, I highlighted what you said...about Dominicans, and Afro-Latinos as a whole, it's a cultural thing that is more manified in the DR, now many DR in the US DO think differently, but as I said its a cultural thing. And that is what I was talking about. I could have gone off the fact that you said:
Dominicans seem to be the least crazy and the most down to earth ( and probably the hottest although Cubans are right there). PR chicks are for the most part insane, busted, dirty or look like a Wildabeast after age 21 ( probably on 3rd or 4th kid by then). Cuban chicks definetly have an inferiority complex and don't like being associated with other latins.

Yet, you then say this about me:
Dude you are totally stereotyping and generalizing about an entire group of people. I'm going to assume that your black and therefore take offense to that stuff.

And I am the one sterotyping?

I know of plenty of hot PR chicks with no kids, and degrees, and Cuban chicks as well. maybe the ones you see in NYC are that way, and then again, the "certain" ones you see.  I answered yur post, with several  examples..Hoepfully you will answer mine.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2010, 01:41:25 PM »

Read what I wrote, I highlighted what you said...about Dominicans, and Afro-Latinos as a whole, it's a cultural thing that is more manified in the DR, now many DR in the US DO think differently, but as I said its a cultural thing. And that is what I was talking about. I could have gone off the fact that you said:
Dominicans seem to be the least crazy and the most down to earth ( and probably the hottest although Cubans are right there). PR chicks are for the most part insane, busted, dirty or look like a Wildabeast after age 21 ( probably on 3rd or 4th kid by then). Cuban chicks definetly have an inferiority complex and don't like being associated with other latins.

Dude you are totally stereotyping and generalizing about an entire group of people. I'm going to assume that your black and therefore take offense to that stuff.

I know of plenty of hot PR chicks with no kids, and degrees, and Cuban chicks as well. maybe the ones you see in NYC are that way, and then again, the "certain" ones you see.  I answered yur post, with several  examples..Hoepfully you will answer mine.

Go easy on 'em Park...

"1"

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2010, 01:52:48 PM »
i'm just sitting on the curve for this one. 

my man...gracie.  8)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2010, 03:11:46 PM »

What is there to answer exactly? I have my opinion and you have yours. This whole segue into the anti black cultural practices of Latin countries doesn't interest me. This was a thread about Latin chicks and you turned into an anthropology class. Take that bullshit to the socially conscious board. I don't understand why you feel the need to single out my opinion and then "school" me on a subject that I couldn't care less about.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2010, 03:41:07 PM »
What is there to answer exactly? I have my opinion and you have yours. This whole segue into the anti black cultural practices of Latin countries doesn't interest me. This was a thread about Latin chicks and you turned into an anthropology class. Take that bullshit to the socially conscious board. I don't understand why you feel the need to single out my opinion and then "school" me on a subject that I couldn't care less about.
Whether or not you could care less about it, doesn't matter...nor does the fact that it doesn't interest you. When you say something like you did:

"Dominicans seem to be the least crazy and the most down to earth ( and probably the hottest although Cubans are right there). PR chicks are for the most part insane, busted, dirty or look like a Wildabeast after age 21 ( probably on 3rd or 4th kid by then). Cuban chicks definetly have an inferiority complex and don't like being associated with other latins."

it will open up a can of worms, that's on you. Maybe even Buffgourmet could have answed it better, since he is/was with that Dominican fitness chica Alexis. If you don't want people to comment, then don't say it. Period

BTW, more sociology than athropology

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2010, 04:04:45 PM »
Whether or not you could care less about it, doesn't matter...nor does the fact that it doesn't interest you. When you say something like you did:

"Dominicans seem to be the least crazy and the most down to earth ( and probably the hottest although Cubans are right there). PR chicks are for the most part insane, busted, dirty or look like a Wildabeast after age 21 ( probably on 3rd or 4th kid by then). Cuban chicks definetly have an inferiority complex and don't like being associated with other latins."

it will open up a can of worms, that's on you. Maybe even Buffgourmet could have answed it better, since he is/was with that Dominican fitness chica Alexis. If you don't want people to comment, then don't say it. Period

now...you see why gracie just posts popcorn and bubble gum photos with no explanation of culture...because he knows the board is full of ass clown euros and north americans.  sell them the BS and rob them at the ATM machine or on the beach.

anyway...it doesnt matter...nothing matters of importance on this board.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2010, 12:54:14 PM »

I'm starting to think that you have an inferiority complex. I don't need to prove or explain shit to you. Your a nameless, faceless nobody behind a computer screen. I gave my opinion. If you don't like it or agree with it, that's not my problem. You and the rest of the black nationalists on here can kiss my Yankee ass. I'll say what I want, when I want, how I want. This is a message board, not an entry level sociology class at an inner city community college.  People with different experiences are going to have different points of view than you. Relax and take a deep breath champ. Not everyone thinks or believes what you do.

Hope this helps.