Author Topic: Fat Panda - Calling you out! And apology!  (Read 120011 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: 45 % PANDA
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2010, 05:31:02 PM »
How has Fatpanda not committed Suicide? I mean, does he come to Getbig to get punished? Does he have no friends? I kinda feel bad  for the guy.  :-\ :-\ I mean, he is fat, 30's, no friends, virgin, Internet Nutritionist, Fat,..etc...

I get the impression that when his mom comes home, he will say, "Look Mom, look what i did."  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Someone give him a god damn Candy Bar or maybe that was his problem to begin with if he is a real person.

lol @ Internet nutritionist

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2010, 05:32:28 PM »
Did fat-panda leave Get-big?Seems the only friends he had were the Arabs (Nasser Nuthuggers)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2010, 05:57:19 PM »

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2010, 05:59:43 PM »
How has Fatpanda not committed Suicide? I mean, does he come to Getbig to get punished?
goodrum and many many others. never ending parade of amazement huh

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2010, 06:01:09 PM »
goodrum and many many others. never ending parade of amazement huh

it's funny how getting very little "vagina" can make you into a "delusional internet asshole" like vince and FP

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2010, 06:03:05 PM »
You gotta make chaos' brain more pointy at the top

lolol thats gold cause its true

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2010, 08:12:23 PM »
Thor's let himself go lately

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2010, 12:41:57 AM »
Thor's let himself go lately

ahahahaha, Fatpanda approved.

w8m8

Re: FAT PANDA CALLING YOU OUT !
« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2010, 06:43:27 AM »
Fat panda thinks he has reached the 7th dimension.........

Evo ... you seen this ?

I have to say, the guys on the other forum are LOVING the Fatpanda the wobbly wonder and his weighty ways.

The consensus view? he is a TOTAL joke :)

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/general-conversation/114794-hi-all-new-member-wants-bf-estimate-please.html

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Fat Panda - Calling you out!
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2010, 06:56:13 AM »
None of them seem to have heard of Getbig.  ::)  Noobs.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2010, 07:31:03 AM »
Yeah yeah guys, we KNOW the fat slag is full of shit/gravy/cakes, but I found myself reading his journal and saw this delectable nugget:

To wit:

First order of business:

FatCunt, put up a video of you hitting the cardio at your claimed 63% of VO2 MAX for 30 mins

YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR!

Now to explain:

"63% of VO2 MAX? not that hard, Fatpanda says its fuck all", you say?

Well, not so fast...

As I'm sure many of you (whom actually train, which counts out salami tits) will know, when we exercise we induce something called 'lacate threshold' which is essentially the point at which the body goes to shit and performance is impaired.

In the trade, this point is known as onset of blood lactate accumulation, or OBLA for short.

So, to recap; when a person whom stinks of dick cheese/is scared to go outside decides to hop on the old exercise cycle (as panda 'obviously' often does) lactic acid circulates and upon reaching a ballpark percent [a quite specifc point for the thrust of this post] of ones VO2 MAX lactic acid accumulation occurs and the above impeding of performance is observed.

So, at this point we need to do ask "ok, but at what percent of VO2 MAX does OBLA generally occur?"

The answer? in ELITE athletes, generally around 70-80% of VO2 MAX (I hope you are one step ahead of me here?...

... in HEALTHY BUT UNTRAINED subjects/non athletes its 50%-60% OF VO2 MAX (this alone is enough to call bullshit on the obese ponce)

"BUT WHAT ABOUT OBESE BASTARDS VIS A VIS VO2 MAX?" I hear you cry... well have a fucking guess LOL

Never mind ELITE athletes, there is a significant difference between obese subjects and mere untrained-but non obese subjects! and yes
FATASS, studies do fucking show that, you dirty, dicephalous, dick drinking bastard!

ie: we have a fat, obese, disgusting, porcine, Kit Kat Crunchy eating slob whom claims to be performing at 63% of VO2 Max for 30 mons, and is thusly full of shit.

TO REPEAT:

FatCunt, put up a video of you hitting some cardio at a 63% VO2 MAX for 30 mins

But yeah, maybe we are all wrong and old dinner plate nipples is quite the elite athlete, and hitting that "63% of VO2 MAX because studies fuckin say" every day and then some.

Nope; I guess Fatpanda's 63% VO2 MAX is akin to his claimed 'once upon a time' sub 20% BF, both claims of wich have fuck all integrity!

All of the above being but the manifest reality of FatSlag's fantasy life online; an existence contrived for the sole purpose of diverting Lord Lard's attention away from his diabolical descent into metabolic syndrome city, the dirty fat cu.nt!

Feb 1st is gonna be a rape train, the Caledonian ponce is greased up and ready; Getbig's premier pig bottom no less!

??? i must have seriously owned you in the past i am sure of it.

in fact i'd put money on you being one of those racist cunnts i destroyed time and time again over a month before i made you leave.

you have made me your life's obsession, how many photoshops is that you have made of me now ? 6 ?

you even joined a uk board, pretending to be me hahahahahahaha.

now you have really went off the deep end making scientific claims with no evidence.  ::)

now if you really had a brain and the intellect to actually try to debate me i would go into detail with this owning, but as you are a twit, you will get a childlike owning you understand:

Guidelines for healthy adults under age 65 - Basic recommendations from ACSM and AHA:

Do moderately intense cardio (63-68% VO2 max) 30 minutes a day, five days a week Or Do vigorously intense cardio 20 minutes a day, 3 days a week.

specifically  - for cardiorespiratory fitness ACSM (2000) recommends intensities between   55% and 65%to 90% of maximum heart rate , or between 40% and 50% to 85% of oxygen uptake reserve (VO2R) or Heart Rate Reserve (HHR).   ACSM suggests low-fit or deconditioned individuals may experience improvements at exercise intensities of only 40% to 49% HRR or 55% to 64% Maximum Heart Rate (HRmax).

so is the ACSM full of shit too ? are they lying that physically unfit people can do 64% of maximum heart rate.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2010, 08:26:17 AM »
i am going to take some serious shit here for this.  :-[

but i am not above admitting mistakes, and i do not want to give the wrong advice so:

after i read wave's post that he thinks i made a mistake i looked at my numbers again.

and he was correct, i was in error.

63% of vo2max is where peak fat burning occurs - studies have proved this conclussively.

however i was not working at 63% vo2max, i was working at 63% max heart rate.

so 115-120 bpm is actually only 40% vo2 max  :-[ no wonder it was so easy.

i have actually been working at closer to 120-130bpm the past few days as i was finding it so easy at 115-120.

for peak fat burning i should have been working at 140bpm.

i will try this new higher level tonight to see how it feels.

i have updated my log, to reflect this mistake.

w8m8 - you are a poor gimmick, you are not a girl - unless you mean t-girl. you are one of those racist cunnts i owned, i can't remember your names as the list of ownees of my rein is too long to remember.

you are the clown who said you would kill all blacks and muslims etc but are married to an indian hahahahahahahahahah
175lbs by 31st July

w8m8

« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2010, 08:29:27 AM »

w8m8 - you are a poor gimmick, you are not a girl - unless you mean t-girl. you are one of those racist cunnts i owned, i can't remember your names as the list of ownees of my rein is too long to remember.

you are the clown who said you would kill all blacks and muslims etc but are married to an indian hahahahahahahahahah

WRONG

now you are hallucinating better get a kit-kat before you pass out ... btw> rein = horse lead

LOL, Fatass YOU ARE FULL OF MARGARINE IT!

In NO WAY can you substantiate your claim of being able to perform at 63% of VO2 max for 30 mins!

Your claimed bpm of 115-120 at 63% of your supposed VO2 MAX would subsequently afford you a max heart rate of sub 160 bpm when infact somewhere close to 200 bpm would be a better guess on account of you being a sedintary lard bucket with no friends, slash or self esteem, LOL, you thick cu.nt !

You are so full of it you must sweat confectionary bullshit!

So go on, tell us what your VO2 MAX is then? go on, fucking please LOL.

You - being the dinner plate tits, estrogen shitpile that you observably are - dont even know the difference between max heart rate and V02 MAX!!!

We wont wait for that video of you riding the INDOOR fitness cycle whilst puffing like the most motivated of meth fueled cock smokers as you go!!

As said, you are a fat, flabby, fume felching fantasist!

Prove ya claims or fuck off, preferably elect the second option.

Cheers, the management.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2010, 08:40:45 AM »
WRONG

now you are hallucinating better get a kit-kat before you pass out

LOL, Fatass YOU ARE FULL OF MARGARINE IT!

In NO WAY can you substantiate your claim of being able to perform at 63% of VO2 max for 30 mins!

Your claimed bpm of 115-120 at 63% of your supposed VO2 MAX would subsequently afford you a max heart rate of sub 160 bpm when infact somewhere close to 200 bpm would be a better guess on account of you being a sedintary lard bucket with no friends, slash or self esteem, LOL, you thick cu.nt !

You are so full of it you must sweat confectionary bullshit!

So go on, tell us what your VO2 MAX is then? go on, fucking please LOL.

You - being the dinner plate tits, estrogen shitpile that you observably are - dont even know the difference between max heart rate and V02 MAX!!!

We wont wait for that video of you riding the INDOOR fitness cycle whilst puffing like the most motivated of meth fueled cock smokers as you go!!

As said, you are a fat, flabby, fume felching fantasist!

Prove ya claims or fuck off, preferably elect the second option.

Cheers, the management.

;D stupid, cannot read, nor comprehend and melts easily when exposed.

yip its definately you - the same racist cunnt i blasted into oblivion before  :D

hahahahahahahha that was really hard  :D

i wonder how many of these other 'new' gimmicks are you too ? same tactics as before, attack with your main account leading, with a few gimmicks helping hahahahaha.

i can read you like a childrens book.

where's damy these days ?

hows the wife? has the family accepted you yet despite being of the lowest caste ?
175lbs by 31st July

unracked

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2010, 08:42:46 AM »

yip its definately you - the same racist cunnt i blasted into oblivion before  :D

hahahahahahahha that was really hard  :D

i wonder how many of these other 'new' gimmicks are you too ? same tactics as before, attack with your main account leading, with a few gimmicks helping hahahahaha.

hows the wife? has the family accepted you yet despite being of the lowest caste ?

Keep referring to the studies, Tubbs.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2010, 08:43:17 AM »
hi w8m8  :D
175lbs by 31st July

w8m8

« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2010, 08:53:37 AM »

yip its definately you - the same racist cunnt i blasted into oblivion before  :D

hahahahahahahha that was really hard  :D

HAHAHA .. You are speaking of Pillowtalk ... FYI .. he's real and would gut you like the swine you are.. I have no gimmick .. and have been here since before you .. I have spoken to posters on the phone many times and some have my personal e-mail .. the trustworthy have seen me .. piss poor attempt at deflection there TUBBS .. leave the brainwork to those who have a brain KAY KAY ?

however i was not working at 63% vo2max, i was working at 63% max heart rate.

so 115-120 bpm is actually only 40% vo2 max  Embarrassed no wonder it was so easy.

i have actually been working at closer to 120-130bpm the past few days as i was finding it so easy at 115-120. for peak fat burning i should have been working at 140bpm

Hahahahahaha, yeah, I bet the above was quite the spontaneous discovery?

You must have 'obviously' been going over the figures at EXACTLY the same time as we brought this topic up, eh?

I mean, heaven forfend someone suggests you have been using your choc stained fingers to Google like a cu.nt in light of the MAMMOUTH INTERCONTINENTAL RAPING you have fallen victim to over the last 24hrs on the matter LOL

'Fatpanda, endurance athlete supreme'

LOL, what a fat clown twat.

The management.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2010, 03:49:28 PM »
HAHAHA .. You are speaking of Pillowtalk ... FYI .. he's real and would gut you like the swine you are.. I have no gimmick .. and have been here since before you .. I have spoken to posters on the phone many times and some have my personal e-mail .. the trustworthy have seen me .. piss poor attempt at deflection there TUBBS .. leave the brainwork to those who have a brain KAY KAY ?

Hahahahahaha, yeah, I bet the above was quite the spontaneous discovery?

You must have 'obviously' been going over the figures at EXACTLY the same time as we brought this topic up, eh?

I mean, heaven forfend someone suggests you have been using your choc stained fingers to Google like a cu.nt in light of the MAMMOUTH INTERCONTINENTAL RAPING you have fallen victim to over the last 24hrs on the matter LOL

'Fatpanda, endurance athlete supreme'

LOL, what a fat clown twat.

The management.

hahahahaha hi pillowtalk - how else would you remember a waste of space like his username.

you are not even making it difficult or are you claiming i've made you despise me so much in such a short space of time   ::) that you have went to these extreme length to own me  ;D 7 photoshops that must have taken quite some time to do, joining other boards pretending to be me and posting followup posts  ;D

i'm really supposed to believe that this obsessive rage has came from nothing in only a few weeks, and i've never even heard of you nor addressed you? posts like fatcunt, fatslag, etc etc that just screams hatred, that show that you despise every inch of me. There must be a reason....... i wonder what that is  ;D

lets be real here - i totally and utterly destroyed you, your friends, and your gimmicks one by one. So much so you were forced to leave. every single racist post you made i ripped apart, even the stupid posts you made about ghandi being a nazi hahahahahaha remember that fairy tale ? hahahahaha yes - i ripped that apart too. you were mere cannon fodder for me.

hell even disturbia hasn't went to these lengths and i've had him suicidal  ;D

i mean really this is what you have been waiting for ? this is all you have after 2 years of pain and suffering ?

all this effort and i have worked out it was you so quickly hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

oh i take it the wifes family are still ashamed she married you.  :-*
175lbs by 31st July

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2010, 04:02:20 PM »
hahahahaha hi pillowtalk - how else would you remember a waste of space like his username.

you are not even making it difficult or are you claiming i've made you despise me so much in such a short space of time   ::) that you have went to these extreme length to own me  ;D 7 photoshops that must have taken quite some time to do, joining other boards pretending to be me and posting followup posts  ;D

i'm really supposed to believe that this obsessive rage has came from nothing in only a few weeks, and i've never even heard of you nor addressed you? posts like fatcunt, fatslag, etc etc that just screams hatred, that show that you despise every inch of me. There must be a reason....... i wonder what that is  ;D

lets be real here - i totally and utterly destroyed you, your friends, and your gimmicks one by one. So much so you were forced to leave. every single racist post you made i ripped apart, even the stupid posts you made about ghandi being a nazi hahahahahaha remember that fairy tale ? hahahahaha yes - i ripped that apart too. you were mere cannon fodder for me.

hell even disturbia hasn't went to these lengths and i've had him suicidal  ;D

i mean really this is what you have been waiting for ? this is all you have after 2 years of pain and suffering ?

all this effort and i have worked out it was you so quickly hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

oh i take it the wifes family are still ashamed she married you.  :-*

You should travel to Thailand and try to learn something about true Buddhism. :-\
I hate the State.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2010, 04:16:34 PM »
You should travel to Thailand and try to learn something about true Buddhism. :-\

yeah, he's all about peace and modesty.

::)
b

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2010, 04:17:31 PM »

You should travel to Scotland and try to learn something about being a male.
175lbs by 31st July

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2010, 04:19:41 PM »

You have a truly foul soul. You incite people to hate you through your behaviour. You should learn to change.
I hate the State.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2010, 04:22:55 PM »
You have a truly foul soul. You incite people to hate you through your behaviour. You should learn to change.
::) oh brother.

chill out and have a bath you filthy traveller.
175lbs by 31st July

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2010, 04:24:16 PM »

From you? LMAO!!
From you one can learn how to be fat, classless scum, nothing more.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2010, 04:27:23 PM »
From you? LMAO!!
From you one can learn how to be fat, classless scum, nothing more.

Scotland the brave !

we have changed the world for the better - we stopped your murdering marauders twice  ;)

what have you done German ?

except kill millions of innocent people.
175lbs by 31st July