Author Topic: Fat Panda - Calling you out! And apology!  (Read 118438 times)

w8m8

Fat Panda - Calling you out! And apology!
« on: October 08, 2010, 05:24:19 PM »
Yeah yeah guys, we KNOW the fat slag is full of shit/gravy/cakes, but I found myself reading his journal and saw this delectable nugget:

steady state cardio = 30 mins @ 63% VO2 max/ 115-120 bpm, which is where peak fat oxidation occurs according to studies.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=346726.msg4937407#msg4937407

To wit:

First order of business:

FatCunt, put up a video of you hitting the cardio at your claimed 63% of VO2 MAX for 30 mins

YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR!

Now to explain:

"63% of VO2 MAX? not that hard, Fatpanda says its fuck all", you say?

Well, not so fast...

As I'm sure many of you (whom actually train, which counts out salami tits) will know, when we exercise we induce something called 'lacate threshold' which is essentially the point at which the body goes to shit and performance is impaired.

In the trade, this point is known as onset of blood lactate accumulation, or OBLA for short.

So, to recap; when a person whom stinks of dick cheese/is scared to go outside decides to hop on the old exercise cycle (as panda 'obviously' often does) lactic acid circulates and upon reaching a ballpark percent [a quite specifc point for the thrust of this post] of ones VO2 MAX lactic acid accumulation occurs and the above impeding of performance is observed.

So, at this point we need to do ask "ok, but at what percent of VO2 MAX does OBLA generally occur?"

The answer? in ELITE athletes, generally around 70-80% of VO2 MAX (I hope you are one step ahead of me here?...

... in HEALTHY BUT UNTRAINED subjects/non athletes its 50%-60% OF VO2 MAX (this alone is enough to call bullshit on the obese ponce)

"BUT WHAT ABOUT OBESE BASTARDS VIS A VIS VO2 MAX?" I hear you cry... well have a fucking guess LOL

Never mind ELITE athletes, there is a significant difference between obese subjects and mere untrained-but non obese subjects! and yes
FATASS, studies do fucking show that, you dirty, dicephalous, dick drinking bastard!

ie: we have a fat, obese, disgusting, porcine, Kit Kat Crunchy eating slob whom claims to be performing at 63% of VO2 Max for 30 mons, and is thusly full of shit.

TO REPEAT:

FatCunt, put up a video of you hitting some cardio at a 63% VO2 MAX for 30 mins

But yeah, maybe we are all wrong and old dinner plate nipples is quite the elite athlete, and hitting that "63% of VO2 MAX because studies fuckin say" every day and then some.

Nope; I guess Fatpanda's 63% VO2 MAX is akin to his claimed 'once upon a time' sub 20% BF, both claims of wich have fuck all integrity!

All of the above being but the manifest reality of FatSlag's fantasy life online; an existence contrived for the sole purpose of diverting Lord Lard's attention away from his diabolical descent into metabolic syndrome city, the dirty fat cu.nt!

Feb 1st is gonna be a rape train, the Caledonian ponce is greased up and ready; Getbig's premier pig bottom no less!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: FAT PANDA CALLING YOU OUT !
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 06:02:26 PM »
I commend the effort and the overall writing skill that went into the above post.. very eloquent..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 06:06:19 PM »
LOL!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 06:07:04 PM »
Yeah yeah guys, we KNOW the fat slag is full of shit/gravy/cakes, but I found myself reading his journal and saw this delectable nugget:

To wit:

First order of business:

FatCunt, put up a video of you hitting the cardio at your claimed 63% of VO2 MAX for 30 mins

YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR!

Now to explain:

Well, not so fast...

As I'm sure many of you (whom actually train, which counts out salami tits) will know, when we exercise we induce something called 'lacate threshold' which is essentially the point at which the body goes to shit and performance is impaired.

In the trade, this point is known as onset of blood lactate accumulation, or OBLA for short.

So, to recap; when a person whom stinks of dick cheese/is scared to go outside decides to hop on the old exercise cycle (as panda 'obviously' often does) lactic acid circulates and upon reaching a ballpark percent [a quite specifc point for the thrust of this post] of ones VO2 MAX lactic acid accumulation occurs and the above impeding of performance is observed.

So, at this point we need to do ask "ok, but at what percent of VO2 MAX does OBLA generally occur?"

The answer? in ELITE athletes, generally around 70-80% of VO2 MAX (I hope you are one step ahead of me here?...

... in HEALTHY BUT UNTRAINED subjects/non athletes its 50%-60% OF VO2 MAX (this alone is enough to call bullshit on the obese ponce)

"BUT WHAT ABOUT OBESE BASTARDS VIS A VIS VO2 MAX?" I hear you cry... well have a fucking guess LOL

Never mind ELITE athletes, there is a significant difference between obese subjects and mere untrained-but non obese subjects! and yes
FATASS, studies do fucking show that, you dirty, dicephalous, dick drinking bastard!

ie: we have a fat, obese, disgusting, porcine, Kit Kat Crunchy eating slob whom claims to be performing at 63% of VO2 Max for 30 mons, and is thusly full of shit.

TO REPEAT:

But yeah, maybe we are all wrong and old dinner plate nipples is quite the elite athlete, and hitting that "63% of VO2 MAX because studies fuckin say" every day and then some.

Nope; I guess Fatpanda's 63% VO2 MAX is akin to his claimed 'once upon a time' sub 20% BF, both claims of wich have fuck all integrity!

All of the above being but the manifest reality of FatSlag's fantasy life online; an existence contrived for the sole purpose of diverting Lord Lard's attention away from his diabolical descent into metabolic syndrome city, the dirty fat cu.nt!

Feb 1st is gonna be a rape train, the Caledonian ponce is greased up and ready; Getbig's premier pig bottom no less!

He is not even worth the effort you put in here. :-\
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2010, 06:14:55 PM »

True.

Nevertheless it is a good post, and i am sure we will all have a lot of fun in February, either with a guy that has flabby skin hanging from him at all sorts of places or a fat asshole, i count on the second.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2010, 06:17:20 PM »

That my friend is not effort, w8m8 has a talent for destroying fat fucks with DD cups!

Stellar posting w8m8!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2010, 06:21:21 PM »
then its agreed
fatpanda has 24hrs to post the video or he leaves getbig forever
w

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2010, 06:26:14 PM »
I bet his "Cardio" means that he sits on his exercise bike with a basket of kitkat and watches TV.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2010, 06:28:03 PM »
then its agreed

I think we should up the stakes.....24 hours or he hangs himself.

Second thoughts he would need industrial strength steel cable and crane to do so......if only....

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2010, 06:31:21 PM »
here I'll pretend I'm him

as usual I am owning the minds of the retarded fools and mentally disturbed dimwits. My superior intelligence and proven diet and training methods far surpass any knowledge you peons have in attempts to besmirch my name. blah blah blah

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2010, 06:41:29 PM »

as usual I am owning the minds of the retarded fools and mentally disturbed dimwits. My superior intelligence and proven diet and training methods far surpass any knowledge you peons have in attempts to besmirch my name. blah blah blah

Don't forget he's alreay enlightened and has reached the state of a bodhisattva.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2010, 06:45:16 PM »

hahahahahahahahahahahaha haha as usual I am owning the minds of the retarded fools and mentally disturbed dimwits hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha. hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha My superior intelligence and proven diet and training methods far surpass any knowledge you peons have in attempts to besmirch my name. blah blah blah hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fixed

then its agreed

;D

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2010, 06:45:57 PM »
Fat panda thinks he has reached the 7th dimension.........

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2010, 06:50:14 PM »
Fixed

;D

Are you implying that, when fatpanda looks in the mirror, he sees a bodybuilding super-Buddha in a scientist lab coat?  ::)

unracked

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2010, 07:39:23 PM »
Fatpanda is......well fat. That is all.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2010, 07:49:23 PM »
This post is too long and I didn't read it but I'm sure the intent is good.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2010, 08:06:37 PM »
That my friend is not effort, w8m8 has a talent for destroying fat fucks with DD cups!

Stellar posting w8m8!
Dan Duchaine makes cups now?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2010, 08:16:23 PM »
I commend the effort and the overall writing skill that went into the above post.. very eloquent..
me too but i'm still not gonna read it.
fuck ya very much
god bless you

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2010, 08:39:33 PM »

To wit:

First order of business:

YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR!

Now to explain:

Well, not so fast...

TO REPEAT:

I still don't understand why fatpanda's posts have upset so many people.   Look at this post from w8m8.  How can fatpanda elicit this kinda response from someone?  Do y'all really care if he has or hasn't lied?   And if you do "expose" him and fatpanda eventually leaves Getbig (as all members that "make a stink" eventually do) where will you anti-pandas focus your energy then?  Posts like this, no matter how correct and well written they may be, just make me laugh.  I'm not a fatpanda supporter or whatever, but the fact that he's pushed so many people's button....well.....missi on accomplished.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2010, 08:51:34 PM »
Fatpanda is just like Croatch, says a buncha crap and starts threads to get people replying and juices flowing.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2010, 08:53:39 PM »
I still don't understand why fatpanda's posts have upset so many people.   Look at this post from w8m8.  How can fatpanda elicit this kinda response from someone?  Do y'all really care if he has or hasn't lied?   And if you do "expose" him and fatpanda eventually leaves Getbig (as all members that "make a stink" eventually do) where will you anti-pandas focus your energy then?  Posts like this, no matter how correct and well written they may be, just make me laugh.  I'm not a fatpanda supporter or whatever, but the fact that he's pushed so many people's button....well.....missi on accomplished.

Me and disturbia broke his balls about taking steroids...just fucking around honestly...and he quit the contest.

this biblical owning ensued.......talk about mission accomplished  :)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2010, 08:59:50 PM »
Me and disturbia broke his balls about taking steroids...just fucking around honestly...and he quit the contest.

this biblical owning ensued.......talk about mission accomplished  :)

No doubt, you and disturbia are quite different from what I'm referring to.  I'm talking about the random anger I read in w8m8's post....just outta nowhere.  That's the stuff that baffles me.....it's as if fatpanda punched his mother in the face.  Not to mention the time that went into crafting that post for this thread......whew!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2010, 09:04:42 PM »

No doubt, you and disturbia are quite different from what I'm referring to.  I'm talking about the random anger I read in w8m8's post....just outta nowhere.  That's the stuff that baffles me.....it's as if fatpanda punched his mother in the face.  Not to mention the time that went into crafting that post for this thread......whew!!!

I agree...it is getting a bit much at this point.....it's piling on

But you do reap what you sow after all     :P  it's pretty apparent a good portion of the regulars here really don't like this guy

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2010, 09:06:41 PM »
I agree...it is getting a bit much at this point.....it's piling on

But you do reap what you sow after all     :P  it's pretty apparent a good portion of the regulars here really don't like this guy
Can't say I like or dislike the guy, but his theories on weightloss and the scientific studies he posts are bullshit and his way to justify eating Crunchy Kit Kats.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2010, 09:13:17 PM »
Been awhile since I used a heart monitor but 115-120 bpm is easily sustainable, no?