Author Topic: Letrozole vs Adex vs Nolvadex  (Read 1938 times)

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
Letrozole vs Adex vs Nolvadex
« on: October 09, 2010, 03:43:00 AM »
Hey guys- I'm starting another cycle soon and I struggle with aeromatizing.  cycle will consist of test-Cyp, Deca, and Dbol.  I have heard conflicting advice from other on what is the best anti-E to take during the cycle.  Can you help?

Stavios

Re: Letrozole vs Adex vs Nolvadex
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 08:12:37 AM »
I'd say Adex

Letrozole is too strong, it will kill your sex drive and if you try to gain muscle it supress too much your estrogens

if you are doing a show and you don't give a shit and you really don't wanna have bitch tits, then Letro

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 08:15:42 AM »
I agree adex is the best choice when on cycle. Letro will kill your estro to the point where you can lose bone elasticity. 1mg adex e3d is what is working best for me. I used to run it Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, but as I upped my doses I needed a more regular protocol.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 09:33:58 AM »
Letro threw my lipid profile out of wack..I'm happy to say a month after my cycle my blood work is excellent...great cholesterol and liver enzyme levels

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 10:19:52 AM »
What do you guys think about Formestane?
Nolvadex is golden to me, but when i need something stronger i use Formestane. Also Arimidex costs arm and a leg at least (in Europe), i bet you guys are using "liquidex" etc. and from my understanding they are often dosed ass backwards...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 12:49:45 PM »
What do you guys think about Formestane?
Nolvadex is golden to me, but when i need something stronger i use Formestane. Also Arimidex costs arm and a leg at least (in Europe), i bet you guys are using "liquidex" etc. and from my understanding they are often dosed ass backwards...

Nope not using liquidex! ;D

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2010, 06:12:44 PM »
I'd say Adex

Letrozole is too strong, it will kill your sex drive and if you try to gain muscle it supress too much your estrogens

if you are doing a show and you don't give a shit and you really don't wanna have bitch tits, then Letro

Thanks man.  I do plan on doing a show in April of 2011- I'll consier letro at that point.  I hear that you dry out really nice with Letro.

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2010, 07:43:00 PM »
Thanks man.  I do plan on doing a show in April of 2011- I'll consier letro at that point.  I hear that you dry out really nice with Letro.

Yes, letro will get you dry as long as everything is in check.