Author Topic: NY Republican Gov. Candidate Makes Anti-Gay Remarks  (Read 4866 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: NY Republican Gov. Candidate Makes Anti-Gay Remarks
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2010, 02:23:13 PM »
33, you're in NY... what has Cuomo been doing lately?  He's been staying out of the national spotlight, has he been laying low?

The person in the lead is wise to lay low.  it's the loudest person that is gonna see the big drop in polls.  We see Christine Odonnell saying "I'm not a witch!" in ads, possibly the worst ad line in human history.  Now, instead of just talking about Obama and taxes, Paladino decides to start a war with moderates 3 weeks before the election... WTF?

The last 3 things I've heard about him - the racist/sexist emails he sent, the reporter threat, the anti-gay remarks... I'm thinking he hates a lot of groups and is angry - not a good formula for winning the moderate votes he needs.  Cuomo is gonna win, isn't he?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2010, 02:24:05 PM »
Link please?

You said it the first day he yelled at that homo reporter!!Dont freaking lie about it now you little pussy.Nothing more gay then a guy who wont admit his quotes.I think the rest of the quote was "Cuomo is pollished and well spoken" ring a bell?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2010, 02:26:31 PM »
Here is your quote I found it.I wi;ll expect an apology for you doubting me.

He's bald, angry and ugly.  His opponent is calm, professional, and polished.

It's fascinating to see he's only 6 points back in the polls - if he can win in NY, a lot of candidates are in trouble in other places.  However, IMO, he should be careful not to confuse passion with actual angry rage.  A lot of moderates are going to see this video and cringe.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2010, 02:27:10 PM »
You said it the first day he yelled at that homo reporter!!Dont freaking lie about it now you little pussy.Nothing more gay then a guy who wont admit his quotes.I think the rest of the quote was "Cuomo is pollished and well spoken" ring a bell?

LOL!

heavy cycle this month, billy?  let me guess, a gram of test a week plus anavar?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2010, 02:28:33 PM »

He's bald, angry and ugly.  His opponent is calm, professional, and polished.

It's fascinating to see he's only 6 points back in the polls - if he can win in NY, a lot of candidates are in trouble in other places.  However, IMO, he should be careful not to confuse passion with actual angry rage.  A lot of moderates are going to see this video and cringe.

I do apologize for doubting you.

Now, whats your cycle like?  And how can I break 275 on the bench press?  I can move the 95s for 6 clean reps on the incline DB press, but 275 still crushes me on the flat bench.  Are my delts and triceps just too small, do I need to gain weight, and do I pwn Brad Pitt on pecs?  Thanks BILLY

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2010, 02:31:05 PM »
The CRA alone did not cause it, but it was a contributing factor

very very minor .....if even at all

alt-A and subprime loans were the primary culprit in creating an asset bubble in RE values.

When that bubble popped then all types of loans went underwater from full doc/ A paper loans all the way down the line

CRA lending did not cause the problem and didn't cause the asset bubble

for that you can thank Lehman Brothers and AIG

You can thank companies like Goldman Sachs and others for eventually learning how to game the system to create pools of loans which were designed to fail (hint these were not CRA loans) and trigger payouts on credit default swaps

For anyone who cares to learn about the real causes this is a short radio show about a company called Magnetar that figured out how to make big money by creating pools of loasn that were designed to fail.

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/405/inside-job

much more info here (click on The Magnetar Trade)
http://www.propublica.org/series/the-wall-street-money-machine

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2010, 02:33:58 PM »
The point is it has been a cumulative effect of government policy over the course of decades that has lead us to this point.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2010, 02:34:10 PM »
very very minor .....if even at all

alt-A and subprime loans were the primary culprit in creating an asset bubble in RE values.

When that bubble popped then all types of loans went underwater from full doc/ A paper loans all the way down the line

CRA lending did not cause the problem and didn't cause the asset bubble

for that you can thank Lehman Brothers and AIG

You can thank companies like Goldman Sachs and others for eventually learning how to game the system to create poos of loans which were designed to fail (hing these were not CRA loans) and trigger payouts on credit default swaps

For anyone who cares to learn about the real causes this is a short radio show about a company called Magnetar that figured out how to make big money by creating pools of loasn that were designed to fail.

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/405/inside-job

much more info here (click on The Magnetar Trade)
http://www.propublica.org/series/the-wall-street-money-machine

and who bought up all those loans Straw, essentially putting the taxpayer at risk?  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2010, 02:39:17 PM »
The point is it has been a cumulative effect of government policy over the course of decades that has lead us to this point.

CRA loans were around since the 1970's and had very low default rates

Financial markets were deregulated in the late 1990's (thanks to Clinton and the Republicans and Dems)
and within few years you had Lehman created Alt-A loans and gradually loosening up the standards so that eventually you had  "no income/no asset" loans at almost 100% loan to value.    The only way these loans could get done is if they were securitized in pools with other better quality loans (and the whole mess got an the highest rating from the bond rating companies who were being paid by the very companies whos securities they were rating).   Even with this, it wasn't enough to cause the failure.   For that we needed companies who realized there was money to be made by creating pools of loans that were designed to fail.

This was the cause in a nutshell and had nothing to do with CRA loans

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2010, 02:42:00 PM »
and who bought up all those loans Straw, essentially putting the taxpayer at risk?  

tax payers didn't buy any of those loans per se until after the crash

what the tax payers did was bail out AIG at 100 cents on the dollar and who was AIG's primary customer?

Goldman Sachs

and who created pools of loans designed to fail so that they could trigger the CDS?

Goldman Sachs....and others.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2010, 02:44:11 PM »
tax payers didn't buy any of those loans per se until after the crash

what the tax payers did was bail out AIG at 100 cents on the dollar and who was AIG's primary customer?

Goldman Sachs

and who created pools of loans designed to fail so that they could trigger the CDS?

Goldman Sachs....and others.

Why do you consistently ignore the role fanny and freddy played in this whole mess? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2010, 02:53:07 PM »
Why do you consistently ignore the role fanny and freddy played in this whole mess? 

we've had this discussion many many times

fannie and freddies role was also pretty small and mostly due to "buying" CDO's to try to capture the market share and returns that they lost to the AltA/Subprime space

seriously man - why do you constantly ignore the facts just so you can be mad at a group you want to be mad at rather than the groups that were actually responsible.

this is why the FinReg legislation sucks.  It did nothing to address the actuals causes of the problem (AIG, credit default swaps, bond rating agencies, etc..)

I doubt you bothered to listen the link that I've given you a couple of times now.....have you?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2010, 02:58:12 PM »
we've had this discussion many many times

fannie and freddies role was also pretty small and mostly due to "buying" CDO's to try to capture the market share and returns that they lost to the AltA/Subprime space

seriously man - why do you constantly ignore the facts just so you can be mad at a group you want to be mad at rather than the groups that were actually responsible.

this is why the FinReg legislation sucks.  It did nothing to address the actuals causes of the problem (AIG, credit default swaps, bond rating agencies, etc..)

I doubt you bothered to listen the link that I've given you a couple of times now.....have you?

I'll listen later.  been dealing with angry deadbeats all day. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2010, 03:01:25 PM »
I'll listen later.  been dealing with angry deadbeats all day. 

listen to it

it's only about 20 minutes long and it's worth the time

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2010, 03:19:54 PM »

He's bald, angry and ugly.  His opponent is calm, professional, and polished.

It's fascinating to see he's only 6 points back in the polls - if he can win in NY, a lot of candidates are in trouble in other places.  However, IMO, he should be careful not to confuse passion with actual angry rage.  A lot of moderates are going to see this video and cringe.

You not so exactly Hansom or and calm Billy.

Paladino The most talked about person on the Big news stations today... :P

However, i think what he did was uncalled for.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2010, 11:13:50 AM »

You not so exactly Hansom or and calm Billy.

Paladino The most talked about person on the Big news stations today... :P

However, i think what he did was uncalled for.

Ummm,that quote was by 240 talking about Paladino.Im not looking to be handsome.Remember what Beavis and Butthead said "the only thing cooler then a guy who gets all the chics,is a guy who scares all the chics".

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2010, 11:19:47 AM »
I do apologize for doubting you.

Now, whats your cycle like?  And how can I break 275 on the bench press?  I can move the 95s for 6 clean reps on the incline DB press, but 275 still crushes me on the flat bench.  Are my delts and triceps just too small, do I need to gain weight, and do I pwn Brad Pitt on pecs?  Thanks BILLY

Usually when your stagnant in the bench your missing one of three things or all three-speed,triceps,lats/upper back.

I would add a day into your routine where you do dynamic benching.Take 50-60% of your max and do 9 sets of three where all your trying to do is move the bar as fast as possible,while maintaining form.Start with pinkies on the rings,for three sets, move two inches in for three sets and finnish with thumbs on smooth for three sets.Speed speed speed.

You can also do this on warmups if you cant put in a seperate day,just do warmups using compensatory excelleration.Speed is king.Triceps,try doing close grip board work or close grip rack lockouts,followed by db ext.You need to roll the tricep extensions[do a google search for rolling tricep extensions].Lsstly,do more upper back work and lats,chest supported rows,face pulls on lat machine,shrugs,prone laterals etc.Worry less about your regular bench and start worrrying about your tris and back and speed for a few weeks and you will see a big difference on your bench.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2010, 11:33:03 AM »
Usually when your stagnant in the bench your missing one of three things or all three-speed,triceps,lats/upper back.

I would add a day into your routine where you do dynamic benching.Take 50-60% of your max and do 9 sets of three where all your trying to do is move the bar as fast as possible,while maintaining form.Start with pinkies on the rings,for three sets, move two inches in for three sets and finnish with thumbs on smooth for three sets.Speed speed speed.

You can also do this on warmups if you cant put in a seperate day,just do warmups using compensatory excelleration.Speed is king.Triceps,try doing close grip board work or close grip rack lockouts,followed by db ext.You need to roll the tricep extensions[do a google search for rolling tricep extensions].Lsstly,do more upper back work and lats,chest supported rows,face pulls on lat machine,shrugs,prone laterals etc.Worry less about your regular bench and start worrrying about your tris and back and speed for a few weeks and you will see a big difference on your bench.

Interesting how this is posted in a gay thread...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2010, 11:50:37 AM »
Paladino is on the rebound after this as the gays and left wing freak show went overboard attacking him. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2010, 01:32:46 PM »
thanks BILLY!!

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2010, 06:06:18 AM »
subscribed for nov 3rd comments.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2010, 06:16:35 AM »
subscribed for nov 3rd comments.

He going to lose - he got totally off message with the gay crap. 

taxes, taxes, taxes, taxes. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2010, 07:01:04 AM »
He going to lose - he got totally off message with the gay crap. 

taxes, taxes, taxes, taxes. 

any predictions for the Delaware race, 33?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2010, 07:03:33 AM »
any predictions for the Delaware race, 33?

Not sure because its such a small state and if its a wave election, many people will get dragged over the finish line by default. 

I think she has a decent chance, despite your endless attacks on her. 

240 - when did you stop being a witch?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2010, 07:08:34 AM »
Not sure because its such a small state and if its a wave election, many people will get dragged over the finish line by default. 

I think she has a decent chance, despite your endless attacks on her. 

240 - when did you stop being a witch?   

isn't a male witch called a warlock or something?

i grew up catholic... i'm not sure if that's worse lol