Author Topic: Face book Owner Mark Zuckerberg with Girlfriend  (Read 47269 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Face book Owner Mark Zuckerberg with Girlfriend
« Reply #225 on: October 15, 2010, 12:47:16 AM »
agreed

skills in bed > everything else (within reasonable limits of course)

SKills in bed?  LMAO!   ::)  It doesn't take much to get most women off.  Women are pretty simple creatures even when it comes to sex.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #226 on: October 15, 2010, 01:10:51 AM »
I'm 35 yo and a bit older than most here, and will speak from experience.  i'm not speaking for Zuckerberg, but think i can explain it.    

A half assed chic with a great attitude and puts out like crazy is better than a hot high maintenance pain in the ass.  Maybe Zuckerberg does not feel comfprtable with dingbats who are hot and he cant relate to mentally.  

You never know.  i know with me - a prefer a chic who will down a few beers, eat a burger, be cool watching baseball or football with me and not have all sorts of hangups about all sorts of shit and goes with the flow.  

That is far more attractive to me than a diva who busts my balls, is a pain in the ass, and wants to be wined, dined, and pocket lined, all the time.  

Just my .02

WHO THE fuck wants a relationships?

Women are allways keen on men who have social status, not to mention wealthy sob with 6.9 billion and harward on his records. This man is just a little child who came from the basement with 6.9 billion dollars... it means he has no life experience, no woman experience and he is like the story of a duck that fell inlove with the falling leave thinking it was it's mother... this guy is LOST!

Think about the power he had if he was me or salvator or xerxes... lol...

If I had his money, everytime I kise a girl they can smell the other girls vagina because the stinch of pussy would have attached on my lips for pussy life style.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #227 on: October 15, 2010, 05:35:34 AM »
Yet - he is drivin a caddy and you fixin a Ford.  ;D

Who cares. Bottom line is he's an ugly fuck. I would rather be average and happy and looking good with game then rich and ugly with zero game whatsoever.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #228 on: October 15, 2010, 09:42:37 AM »
Im sure his money can wow even the richest and most famous of all hollywood jew girls, yet he walks around public making a mockery of his wealth

2 on the right please :)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #229 on: October 15, 2010, 12:38:59 PM »
he created a website that now is a huge part of millions of peoples everyday life, i get the impression that many people can't go an hour or two without checking out their page and thier "friends" status

modern day alpha male

E
E

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #230 on: October 15, 2010, 12:50:37 PM »
he created a website that now is a huge part of millions of peoples everyday life, i get the impression that many people can't go an hour or two without checking out their page and thier "friends" status

modern day alpha male

E

So did Ron.. Why isn't Ron atleast a multi-hundredaire and banging fat asians

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: October 15, 2010, 12:54:08 PM »
I'm 35 yo and a bit older than most here, and will speak from experience.  i'm not speaking for Zuckerberg, but think i can explain it.    

A half assed chic with a great attitude and puts out like crazy is better than a hot high maintenance pain in the ass.  Maybe Zuckerberg does not feel comfprtable with dingbats who are hot and he cant relate to mentally.  

You never know.  i know with me - a prefer a chic who will down a few beers, eat a burger, be cool watching baseball or football with me and not have all sorts of hangups about all sorts of shit and goes with the flow.  

That is far more attractive to me than a diva who busts my balls, is a pain in the ass, and wants to be wined, dined, and pocket lined, all the time.  

Just my .02

Good post and I agree.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #232 on: October 15, 2010, 01:08:36 PM »
WHO THE fuck wants a relationships?

Women are allways keen on men who have social status, not to mention wealthy sob with 6.9 billion and harward on his records. This man is just a little child who came from the basement with 6.9 billion dollars... it means he has no life experience, no woman experience and he is like the story of a duck that fell inlove with the falling leave thinking it was it's mother... this guy is LOST!

Think about the power he had if he was me or salvator or xerxes... lol...

If I had his money, everytime I kise a girl they can smell the other girls vagina because the stinch of pussy would have attached on my lips for pussy life style.
Salvatore, would just spend 7 billion on surgery and statues of him self(i.e. MJ) Xerses will just spend all the money trying to cure baldness. And your just some fuckhead fin.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #233 on: October 15, 2010, 03:00:20 PM »

So did Ron.. Why isn't Ron atleast a multi-hundredaire and banging fat asians

because only dudes care about bodybuilding

chicks can't live without facebook these days

E
E

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #234 on: October 15, 2010, 03:13:13 PM »

Just my .02

This.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: October 15, 2010, 03:20:38 PM »
because only dudes care about bodybuilding

chicks can't live without facebook these days

E

Just like they couldnt live without myspace before facebook,
and friendster before myspace,
and Migente before friendster,
and Black Planet before Migente

YEa that mark is the creater of the social network  ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #236 on: October 15, 2010, 03:40:01 PM »
Just like they couldnt live without myspace before facebook,
and friendster before myspace,
and Migente before friendster,
and Black Planet before Migente

YEa that mark is the creater of the social network  ::)

none of those had 500 million members with people of all ages, a movie, and nobody has a clue who created them

E
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #237 on: October 15, 2010, 03:58:09 PM »
there are only 2 things a man needs from his women...

1) make him hard

2) make him comfortable

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: October 15, 2010, 04:03:44 PM »
none of those had 500 million members with people of all ages, a movie, and nobody has a clue who created them

E

Right im sure more people know TOM from myspace then Mark from facebook and 5 years ago half of the world didn't have access to internet, and if they don't know the history of it

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #239 on: October 15, 2010, 04:11:46 PM »
ever seen a chick with a Farmville addiction?  Not a pretty sight. 

Zuckerberg is no different from Carlos Ledher & Pablo Escobar.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #240 on: October 15, 2010, 07:24:14 PM »
Right im sure more people know TOM from myspace then Mark from facebook and 5 years ago half of the world didn't have access to internet, and if they don't know the history of it

where is tom's movie and oprah appearance?

E
E

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #241 on: October 15, 2010, 09:00:48 PM »
ever seen a chick with a Farmville addiction?  Not a pretty sight. 

Zuckerberg is no different from Carlos Ledher & Pablo Escobar.
And Sorority Life and Mafia Wars....