Author Topic: Face book Owner Mark Zuckerberg with Girlfriend  (Read 47738 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Re: Face book Owner Mark Zuckerberg with Girlfriend
« Reply #200 on: October 13, 2010, 04:46:02 PM »
I think facebook is going to be just another memory in 5 years, just like myspace, twitter and all the fads before it..

something is going to come up and replace it just like fb aided in the death of myspace..

Yeah, and that's exactly the reason why he should sell NOW, when the hype is at it's peak and worth billions.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #201 on: October 13, 2010, 04:47:56 PM »
Yeah, and that's exactly the reason why he should sell NOW, when the hype is at it's peak and worth billions.

But you know he's going to try and holdout for more money and will inevitably end up fucking himself over when it becomes worthless overnight.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #202 on: October 13, 2010, 04:53:32 PM »
But you know he's going to try and holdout for more money and will inevitably end up fucking himself over when it becomes worthless overnight.

More money than 7 billion dollars? ::) Hell, from 300 million upwards u won't notice a difference anymore.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #203 on: October 13, 2010, 04:54:13 PM »

She used to date Woody Allen until his daughter that he married found out.

"Soon-Yee, I'm sorry, I didn't know she was your sister!!"

~

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #204 on: October 13, 2010, 05:23:09 PM »
Beginning of the end for facebook

http://technolog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/10/13/5285016-facebook-users-can-guy-delete-chat-history?gt1=43001

Facebook users can no longer delete chat history

It's starting to feel like anyone with anything to hide needs to find better hiding spots. For instance, people trying to keep their Facebook chats from prying eyes best find another IM program, because they can no longer erase chat history.

I discovered this while chatting the other day. Anyone who's ever IM'd knows those conversations can go all over the place, and frankly, I like to think of each conversation as a fresh start.

Nick O'Neill on AllFacebook also noticed, and linked to a forum where there are 132 posts complaining about the removal of the popular feature.

Sheesh, what's with this need to keep things? We just found out yesterday "deleted" photos stay on Facebook servers far longer than we ever would have imagined. Now, we find out conversations linger, too.

It used to be there, under your the thumbnail of your profile pic, in the chat box, a link that said, "Clear Chat History." It's been a feature since Facebook launched its chat program in April 2008. Now, our profile pics follow us on the chat as our avatars instead of our first names and that link is gone, to the great consternation of some Facebook users.

Here are some comments we found on that forum:

"Everything I have read indicates it is not an option with new FB chat and as a result I will not use it; very disappointing."

"FACEBOOKS MOTTO: If it's not broke....break it... :-)"

"Yeah, why would they leave that out...who wants to look at their old chat day after day... Put the 'clear chat history' back on...why take away something people liked...thats ridiculous"

And we can only imagine the chat history that prompted these comments:

"FB please bring back the clear chat history my friend is freaking out because there is no option. he really hates the new FB, his future depend on it."

Or, this one! "Don't they realize is certain situations it can be matter of life and serious injury if you can't clear a conversation in a moments notice. I don't understand their thinking AT ALL. Please restore this function!!"

As for me, I think I may go back to iChat, where I can dictate what I save, or Google Talk, where at least there's an option to "Off the Record," which allows users to turn off the default that records those IM conversations.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #205 on: October 13, 2010, 06:01:25 PM »

i dont find any porsche very kind to the eye at all.

for performance vs $ hard to look past the GTR.

for cars just beautiful to look at ferarri is the one to beat.
b

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: October 13, 2010, 06:08:15 PM »
because he s with her today doesnt mean he will still be with her in some months or years.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #207 on: October 13, 2010, 07:07:15 PM »
More money than 7 billion dollars? ::) Hell, from 300 million upwards u won't notice a difference anymore.

I remember about a year ago Microsoft offered him something like $500 million for facebook, apparently he laughed at them..I think he's delusional, again this whole facebook value thing is a guesstimation at best based on possible ad revenue, not much of it is real cold hard cash or on paper.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #208 on: October 13, 2010, 07:20:34 PM »
I remember about a year ago Microsoft offered him something like $500 million for facebook, apparently he laughed at them..I think he's delusional, again this whole facebook value thing is a guesstimation at best based on possible ad revenue, not much of it is real cold hard cash or on paper.

I agree, i guess his to attached to it, I dont have facebook so i couldnt give a fuck what happens to it.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: October 14, 2010, 09:36:52 AM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #210 on: October 14, 2010, 09:42:50 AM »
You own the biggest social network in the world, you went to Harvard, you are 26yrs old, and your worth $6.9 billion dollars and you have this as your GIRLFRIEND  :-\

what a waste of money and propsperety... sheesh

god damn.. if I had a QUARTER of his money, ima be a king... but this guy... he doesn't even have abs... I hate seeing thingsl ike this, I could show him how to "be about" it with that money...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #211 on: October 14, 2010, 09:57:57 AM »
just think if xerxes had that amount of money... you would think xerxes would create a religion based on "how many women can sit on xerxes face at the same time", but NO!

this guy... you know, this is what I hate... a guy who gets money from his family, lives his whole life under a rock, has no life experience, has no motion intellect and has no own feelings. he prolly doesn't know what sexuality is and prolly lost his virginity to this girl. This girl just wants to show this guy to her friends and feed off from him, that is IT!

Poor guy...

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: October 14, 2010, 10:23:54 AM »
maybe she bleaches her asshole?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: October 14, 2010, 12:02:52 PM »
I surprised the HEAD ASIAN of getbig has not commented yet on this

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #214 on: October 14, 2010, 12:04:35 PM »
;D 8)

I'm 35 yo and a bit older than most here, and will speak from experience.  i'm not speaking for Zuckerberg, but think i can explain it.    

A half assed chic with a great attitude and puts out like crazy is better than a hot high maintenance pain in the ass.  Maybe Zuckerberg does not feel comfprtable with dingbats who are hot and he cant relate to mentally.  

You never know.  i know with me - a prefer a chic who will down a few beers, eat a burger, be cool watching baseball or football with me and not have all sorts of hangups about all sorts of shit and goes with the flow.  

That is far more attractive to me than a diva who busts my balls, is a pain in the ass, and wants to be wined, dined, and pocket lined, all the time.  

Just my .02

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #215 on: October 14, 2010, 12:07:29 PM »
I'm 35 yo and a bit older than most here, and will speak from experience.  i'm not speaking for Zuckerberg, but think i can explain it.    

A half assed chic with a great attitude and puts out like crazy is better than a hot high maintenance pain in the ass.  Maybe Zuckerberg does not feel comfprtable with dingbats who are hot and he cant relate to mentally.  

You never know.  i know with me - a prefer a chic who will down a few beers, eat a burger, be cool watching baseball or football with me and not have all sorts of hangups about all sorts of shit and goes with the flow.  

That is far more attractive to me than a diva who busts my balls, is a pain in the ass, and wants to be wined, dined, and pocket lined, all the time.  

Just my .02

I agree with you, but damn there HAS to be a better looking chick than that thing who fills that bill.  I would venture to say that almost all of us on here have dated a better looking girl, with just as good of an attitude, as her.  Plus we are all just speculating, maybe she orders him around and he likes it...

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #216 on: October 14, 2010, 12:07:36 PM »
You own the biggest social network in the world, you went to Harvard, you are 26yrs old, and your worth $6.9 billion dollars and you have this as your GIRLFRIEND  :-\

Well, he's not a playgirl model. I expect this.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: October 14, 2010, 12:14:15 PM »
Well, he's not a playgirl model. I expect this.

He might still carry the little fearful jew boy stigma with him inside mentally.  You never know.

All i am saying is that i have seen so much crazy shit to say that when the lights go out, the door is closed and no one else is around, it really does not matter that much if a chic is a 4 or an 8.  Granted this Chunk is probably 2-4, but if it makes him happy and they enjoy each other - so what? 

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #218 on: October 14, 2010, 12:22:16 PM »
He's butt ugly thus an ugly chick. Makes sence.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: October 14, 2010, 12:27:10 PM »

Yet - he is drivin a caddy and you fixin a Ford.  ;D

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • I have to return some video tapes.
« Reply #220 on: October 14, 2010, 12:29:05 PM »
At least find a chick with no gunt. Jesus.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: October 14, 2010, 12:31:32 PM »
Im sure his money can wow even the richest and most famous of all hollywood jew girls, yet he walks around public making a mockery of his wealth

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #222 on: October 14, 2010, 12:39:31 PM »
She was hot when she was younger, she's obviously let her self go. If you disagree you simply don't like asians. This is a stupid thread. I love how all the schmoes could think of better ways to spend the money. When in reality you'd blow all your money in a year. Too be rich you need discipline and order. Fucking whores gets borning after a while. And getting a chick you can care for is impossible when you got money. You wouldn't replace your parents if you got rich or your friends, so why would you replace your girl.

Stop dreaming like somehow just because he got money he should spend all day cruising around, or banging hoe bags. The guy actually works for him money, wouldn't happen otherwise.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #223 on: October 14, 2010, 12:39:57 PM »
He might still carry the little fearful jew boy stigma with him inside mentally.  You never know.

All i am saying is that i have seen so much crazy shit to say that when the lights go out, the door is closed and no one else is around, it really does not matter that much if a chic is a 4 or an 8.  Granted this Chunk is probably 2-4, but if it makes him happy and they enjoy each other - so what? 

agreed

skills in bed > everything else (within reasonable limits of course)
tank u jesus

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #224 on: October 14, 2010, 05:50:16 PM »

chicks don't like guys that take off their undies for money

they like billionaires

E
E