Author Topic: A Show of Strength (Great Egyptian Genetics)!!..  (Read 33403 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: A Show of Strength (Great Egyptian Genetics)!!..
« Reply #150 on: October 12, 2010, 07:14:29 PM »
check again and it's ridiculous you say this about me while you are so soft in your recent pic. :-\

even your mm shot which you posted so many times before is not even close to me now and i wont say to me at my best when i was at your age kid..

where about the same age, dipshit.  At my age? You act like you're 15 years older than me. BTW, I will reiterate: I look better than you.
X

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: October 12, 2010, 07:26:39 PM »
here is a recent shot of me under a normal lighting.. what do you think??..

i think if Sherief was to ever start using steroids he would explode

Great Egyptian genetics!!!!!!!!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #152 on: October 12, 2010, 07:28:57 PM »
i think if Sherief was to ever start using steroids he would explode

Great Egyptian genetics!!!!!!!!

Ohhh I agree!!! He would explode a huge load in any ass that resembled Nasser lol :P
You Can't Do It!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #153 on: October 12, 2010, 07:30:41 PM »
Your about my height right?
You're 4'8" too?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #154 on: October 12, 2010, 07:32:11 PM »
You're 4'8" too?

Not far from it hahaha
You Can't Do It!!!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #155 on: October 12, 2010, 07:36:51 PM »
I don't lick anyone's ass - don't confuse me with the boys in your team who eat each other's asses out every post they make, lol.

Alex isn't lean but nowhere near as obese as FP. And ask Bigbobs, who praises Alex (unlike me) what he thinks of his physique. Didn't you yourself start giving him verbal fellatio after he met up with Nasser?

Sounds like someone's getting confused in their anger, lol.

i gave alex some props as a joke and it was very clear i was doing this only after his meeting with nasser.. and no i dont confuse you with anoyone i have a memory of an elephant..

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: October 12, 2010, 07:40:56 PM »
i gave alex some props as a joke and it was very clear i was doing this only after his meeting with nasser.. and no i dont confuse you with anoyone i have a memory of an elephant..

does this elephant have cum for brains too?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #157 on: October 12, 2010, 07:41:10 PM »
You're 4'8" too?

LOL!! That was pretty funny, cony head  ;) :D
X

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #158 on: October 12, 2010, 07:43:03 PM »
here is a recent shot of me under a normal lighting.. what do you think??..

You like like a camel fvcking pile of shiz....  proceed with killing yourself and for once be a cave dweller who doesnt take innocent people with him.  :-\

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #159 on: October 12, 2010, 07:59:53 PM »
Bigbobs, he is certainly not good-looking

Jealousy.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: October 12, 2010, 08:01:52 PM »
the truth is out but look at who are two of the more prominent members of "Team Nasser"

- a obese virgin who is also a "nutrition expert"
- a balding midget who suffers from sort of body confusion disorder

seriously, you think any of those two can except truth?

and I expect the predictable comments about me being "gay" or a "twink" or whatever but fact of the matter is that I don't hide from the truth

"except" truth?  ???  Looks like there's a correlation - the gayer one looks the worse their grammar?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: October 12, 2010, 08:03:59 PM »
Epic WHITE genetics   ;) ;)

Honest question, what are these two pictures supposed to show?  The first pic shows not much more than traps + trick angling and cropping out the majority of the body, and the second pic shows fat arms.  So being generous I can say you have decent traps and fat arms - congrats?  :-\

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #163 on: October 12, 2010, 08:05:36 PM »
Honest question, what are these two pictures supposed to show?  The first pic shows not much more than traps + trick angling and cropping out the majority of the body, and the second pic shows fat arms.  So being generous I can say you have decent traps and fat arms - congrats?  :-\

The real question is.....Does Nasser's cum taste like curry or pineapple??? lol
You Can't Do It!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #164 on: October 12, 2010, 08:43:43 PM »
Honest question, what are these two pictures supposed to show?  The first pic shows not much more than traps + trick angling and cropping out the majority of the body, and the second pic shows fat arms.  So being generous I can say you have decent traps and fat arms - congrats?  :-\

Hahaha, trying looking at it objectively, instead of being upset that I made fun of your boyfriend (Sherief). You're just as pathetic as him. Its sad and also very cute how you come to your lovers rescue. He is a big boy. He can defend himself. Does he also suck on your titty?

BTW, back when I sent you those pics you said I had a good build. Now you recant because I made fun of your lover HAHA LOL. Youre so fucking pathetic.
X

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: October 12, 2010, 09:37:14 PM »
let's see your face then to see if you are a beautiful motherfuka or not.. sure you look like a ground pig shit  ;D

it's funny that none of the idiots who said shit about me in this thread mentioned one bad word about my form in the set or the weight i use.. all of you have shitty physiques and much shittier souls :-X

u mad chubarabface ?

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: October 12, 2010, 09:49:50 PM »
lol this thread sure turned into a circlejerk

you're a fuckin' idiot Shalaby just admit it mate, you deserve to be trolled when you post dumb videos of you doing epicly average gym things, and you're an arabian midget, thats the cherry on top.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: October 12, 2010, 10:18:56 PM »
I see your still making friends on the internet Sherieff,  ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #168 on: October 12, 2010, 10:23:28 PM »
Hahaha, trying looking at it objectively, instead of being upset that I made fun of your boyfriend (Sherief). You're just as pathetic as him. Its sad and also very cute how you come to your lovers rescue. He is a big boy. He can defend himself. Does he also suck on your titty?

BTW, back when I sent you those pics you said I had a good build. Now you recant because I made fun of your lover HAHA LOL. Youre so fucking pathetic.

lol so you sent your pics. to bobs too.. remember you had sent them to me first and asked me if they were good enough to post on GB or ppl would make fun of you??..  ;D

dont deny this because i still have your pm ;)

seriously you have an ok built because you look somehow wide but you are soft and when i once adviced you to lose more fats to look better you yourself told me that your body was looking like shit when you were lean so preferred to keep a high BF% to keep your body full..

i too look ok and nothing special but if you are honest with yourself you will see how much i look much better than you shape wise..

i still have some good feelings towards you and i hate to keep the shit between us.. i wont answer your bad comments again because i once considered you "my friend"!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #169 on: October 12, 2010, 10:26:04 PM »
I see your still making friends on the internet Sherieff,  ;D

it's better to make stupid ppl your enemies than having them as friends!!..

;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #170 on: October 12, 2010, 10:26:43 PM »
i once considered you "my friend"!!..
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Internet gold right there!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #171 on: October 12, 2010, 10:27:47 PM »
lol so you sent your pics. to bobs too.. remember you had sent them to me first and asked me if they were good enough to post on GB or ppl would make fun of you??..  ;D

dont deny this because i still have your pm ;)

seriously you have an ok built because you look somehow wide but you are soft and when i once adviced you to lose more fats to look better you yourself told me that your body was looking like shit when you were lean so preferred to keep a high BF% to keep your body full..

i too look ok and nothing special but if you are honest with yourself you will see how much i look much better than you shape wise..

i still have some good feelings towards you and i hate to keep the shit between us.. i wont answer your bad comments again because i once considered you "my friend"!!..

So, what is your excuse?? If you lose 10lbs you won't be able to press 88lb dumbbells lol....You are still carrying a lot of water even at 176lbs how sad lol....
You Can't Do It!!!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #172 on: October 12, 2010, 10:29:08 PM »
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Only the egyptians lol
You Can't Do It!!!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #173 on: October 12, 2010, 10:29:48 PM »
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

what is so funny..

i knew some of my close friends in real life now through the internet.. isnt it a way of communication?..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #174 on: October 12, 2010, 10:32:35 PM »
So, what is your excuse?? If you lose 10lbs you won't be able to press 88lb dumbbells lol....You are still carrying a lot of water even at 176lbs how sad lol....

learn the different between presses and flies idiot.. it's so boring to keep correcting you all the time.. first you calculated the weight wrong which showed your ignorance and now you mixing between presses and flies ::)