Author Topic: A Show of Strength (Great Egyptian Genetics)!!..  (Read 33416 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: A Show of Strength (Great Egyptian Genetics)!!..
« Reply #200 on: October 13, 2010, 07:56:16 AM »
in the other thread, inbetween attacking me you claimed to made made amazing improvements in muscle mass - with no fat gains.

where are the pics ?

where is the proof ?

Again, do you smoke crack?

All I said was that I weigh 96kg at 190cm tall.
from incomplete data

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #201 on: October 13, 2010, 09:38:37 AM »
Team Jimmy Shalaby  8)

tail down the best dog of any getbigger!!..

here jimmy finishes a big piece of as raw duck as part of his 2nd meal!!..

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #202 on: October 13, 2010, 12:30:49 PM »
What is it with you and thinking people are obligated to post pics at your demand?

Its a pretty safe bet the vast majority here are in better shape than you....Lovemonkey owns you.

shut your wife beating mouth piggy.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: October 13, 2010, 12:31:23 PM »
Again, do you smoke crack?

All I said was that I weigh 96kg at 190cm tall.

yet cannot post pics to show these gains  ::)

sure you did.
175lbs by 31st July

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #204 on: October 13, 2010, 12:44:32 PM »
shut your wife beating mouth piggy.

still pushing that angle i see  ::)

give it up already, it's not getting any traction here and you just look like an idiot posting patently false accusations.

I've never struck a woman in my life....it's pretty obvious you weren't raised too well that you would throw something like that around just because you are fat and i said so.

all kidding aside you have no class man

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: October 13, 2010, 12:47:26 PM »
still pushing that angle i see  ::)

give it up already, it's not getting any traction here and you just look like an idiot posting patently false accusations.

I've never struck a woman in my life....it's pretty obvious you weren't raised too well that you would throw something like that around just because you are fat and i said so.

all kidding aside you have no class man

lets not try to change history piggy - men like you make me sick - hitting women is lowest of the low.

you deserved everything you got.

i can feel your shame when i mention it too, that's why i am constantly surprised you try to pretend it didn't happen.

you can't blame everything on the drugs - man up and take responsibility.
175lbs by 31st July

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #206 on: October 13, 2010, 12:57:38 PM »
lets not try to change history piggy - men like you make me sick - hitting women is lowest of the low.

you deserved everything you got.

i can feel your shame when i mention it too, that's why i am constantly surprised you try to pretend it didn't happen.

you can't blame everything on the drugs - man up and take responsibility.

I'm starting to side with the faction here that thinks you are insane  :)

that's quite a vivid imagination you've got there

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: October 13, 2010, 01:16:23 PM »
yet cannot post pics to show these gains  ::)

sure you did.

Wtf are you talking about? I never made any claims for myself, at least not in the past six months!
from incomplete data

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #208 on: October 13, 2010, 01:22:08 PM »
Wtf are you talking about? I never made any claims for myself, at least not in the past six months!

great to see you have learnt from your mistakes ;D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: October 13, 2010, 01:31:49 PM »
great to see you have learnt from your mistakes ;D

Hopefully you'll learn from this thread, dough boy.
from incomplete data

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: October 13, 2010, 01:54:04 PM »
I'm starting to side with the faction here that thinks you are insane  :)

that's quite a vivid imagination you've got there

i'm not the one that has had a mental breakdown  ;)

i'm not the one thats abused drugs like coke, meth and heroin  ;) not to mention steroids.

i'm not the one that has sold hard drugs like these either  ;)

i'm not the one who has admitted on here that he has beaten his wife.  ;)

you are at the bottom rung in the ladder of life.
175lbs by 31st July

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #211 on: October 13, 2010, 03:13:53 PM »
i'm not the one thats abused drugs like coke, meth

If you did, you wouldn't be (as) fat.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: October 13, 2010, 03:21:45 PM »
I've never struck a woman in my life....

You should try it sometime... you might like it.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: October 13, 2010, 03:22:21 PM »
In third world shithole, weight lift you.

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #214 on: October 13, 2010, 04:04:03 PM »
Amazing strength from SS. I guess that Arab males are more blessed genetically than others. A true man.

Of course, you're also a natural and you kept your wife and daughter. So really you trump a certain poster on almost all levels.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #215 on: October 13, 2010, 04:16:02 PM »
Amazing strength from SS. I guess that Arab males are more blessed genetically than others. A true man.

Of course, you're also a natural and you kept your wife and daughter. So really you trump a certain poster on almost all levels.

Oh really? 18 year old WHITE male pushing 380!!! At 18 he is pushing more than SS

21 year old WHITE male deadlifts over 400 pounds at 21 years old.

Arab bodybuilder

AMERICAN  bodybuilder

I guess the WHITE and BLACK and AMERICAN males are more genetically blessed than arabs.

Oh here is another AMERICAN male bodybuilder. Have any arabs matching him?

X

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #216 on: October 13, 2010, 04:19:49 PM »
SF, I am not totally sure what your point is (the Arab bodybuilder looked great btw) but you are a midget.. A joke sized person that I simply cannot take seriously as you would barely reach a normal man's navel in conversation.

I do, however, wish you luck in your life as a tiny little man.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #217 on: October 13, 2010, 04:21:25 PM »
SF, I am not totally sure what your point is (the Arab bodybuilder looked great btw) but you are a midget.. A joke sized person that I simply cannot take seriously as you would barely reach a normal man's navel in conversation.

HAHAAH Epic avoiding the conversation. You said that arabs were more genetically blessed than others. That is clearly not the case. Care to recant your bullshit statement? How is an 18 and 21 year old pushing more weight than SS? Obviously his genetics can't be that superior to others.

And what does a person's height have anything to do with a logical argument? You're such an idiot.
X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #218 on: October 13, 2010, 06:20:18 PM »

many thx bro...

i have  son by the way ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #219 on: October 13, 2010, 06:37:39 PM »

a great smart guy like you doesnt need to answer this shit from that kid SF..

by the way kid,.. 5 years ago at our gym annual contest a 19 years old guy deadlifted 330 kg.. i swear this happened in front of my eyes.. and i had a friend who at 21 was bench pressing 240 kg for one rep..

i am not saying here that arabs are stronger or not but in every place in the world you will find strong ppl (and normal ppl who take stroids and lift very heavy weights)!!.. i didnt post lifts of other arabs but i posted a simple video of myself without claiming anything special about my lift other than saying (great eg. genetics) and if you had some sense you would know it was just a joke.. let me see your lifts kid and you are younger than me and are not married and with no kids.. seriously i was much stronger in my early 20s when i have more time to train better and eat better!..

when i was 22-23 i was bench pressing 130 kg for 7 whole reps (without any support) and my BW was lesser than 80 kg.. now i can do the same weight for 4 reps or so and i am 81-82 kg!!..

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: October 13, 2010, 06:55:16 PM »
Brutal Granny 13.5inch Arms, 38 inch "chest", 4th World Prison Gym, Winny V Hairline, Caterpillers for Eyebrows, Pedophile laugh, Epic Farmers tan (or from fisting his cameraman lover), Pants too short to show no existant calves, Fanny Pack that has just made it to sale there and are the latest fashion, costing 3 loafs of bread, 2 sheep and his sister and multiple cars using their horn to alert others of the terrorist nearby with ILS.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #221 on: October 13, 2010, 07:18:17 PM »

by the way kid,.. 5 years ago at our gym annual contest a 19 years old guy deadlifted 330 kg.. i swear this happened in front of my eyes.. and i had a friend who at 21 was bench pressing 240 kg for one rep..

i am not saying here that arabs are stronger or not but in every place in the world you will find strong ppl (and normal ppl who take stroids and lift very heavy weights)!!.. i didnt post lifts of other arabs but i posted a simple video of myself without claiming anything special about my lift other than saying (great eg. genetics) and if you had some sense you would know it was just a joke.. let me see your lifts kid and you are younger than me and are not married and with no kids.. seriously i was much stronger in my early 20s when i have more time to train better and eat better!..

when i was 22-23 i was bench pressing 130 kg for 7 whole reps (without any support) and my BW was lesser than 80 kg.. now i can do the same weight for 4 reps or so and i am 81-82 kg!!..

Why do you keep calling me a kid? It sounds pretty ridiculous, considering youre 1 year older than me.

Hahaha, okay, what does marriage and children have to do with anything? Your statement just get more ridiculous by the minute.
X

unracked

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #222 on: October 13, 2010, 07:22:40 PM »
i'm not the one that has had a mental breakdown  ;)

i'm not the one thats abused drugs like coke, meth and heroin  ;) not to mention steroids.

i'm not the one that has sold hard drugs like these either  ;)

i'm not the one who has admitted on here that he has beaten his wife.  ;)

you are at the bottom rung in the ladder of life.
Post the proof that he beat his wife or STFU you FAT fucking POS!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #223 on: October 13, 2010, 07:23:39 PM »

Hey, little kid, why are you so obsessed about comparing your muscles with other men?  :-\ :-\
X

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #224 on: October 13, 2010, 07:25:34 PM »
Post the proof that he beat his wife or STFU you FAT fucking POS!!

The funny thing is, this is the same guy who sticks up for Nasser and denies that The Wizard beat his wife, lol