Author Topic: A Show of Strength (Great Egyptian Genetics)!!..  (Read 33404 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: A Show of Strength (Great Egyptian Genetics)!!..
« Reply #225 on: October 13, 2010, 07:30:36 PM »
Why do you keep calling me a kid? It sounds pretty ridiculous, considering youre 1 year older than me.

Hahaha, okay, what does marriage and children have to do with anything? Your statement just get more ridiculous by the minute.

i thought you were younger.. are you really 30??..

what do marriage and kids have to do??!!.. when you marry you will know kid!.. responsibility will take much of your mental and physical power.. you will be going a lot of places you are not going now,.. your kids will need to play with you all the time and will wake you up when ever they wake!!.. when you grow up kid and reach this stage you wont care like now to eat well and wont be able to do all what you want all the time!!.. days will teach you kid.. say ameen!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #226 on: October 13, 2010, 07:33:23 PM »
Hey, little kid, why are you so obsessed about comparing your muscles with other men?  :-\ :-\

saying the one who posted clips of others comparing them to me ::)

i was just telling you instead of post videos of others post yours or dig your tongue deeps inside your ass and follow my progress without commenting.. may be one day when you are my age you can be something close.. may be.. say ameen!!..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #227 on: October 13, 2010, 07:33:35 PM »
i thought you were younger.. are you really 30??..

what do marriage and kids have to do??!!.. when you marry you will know kid!.. responsibility will take much of your mental and physical power.. you will be going a lot of places you are not going now,.. your kids will need to play with you all the time and will wake you up when ever they wake!!.. when you grow up kid and reach this stage you wont care like now to eat well and wont be able to do all what you want all the time!!.. days will teach you kid.. say ameen!!..

I am 29. I will be 30 very soon!!! Why would I lie about my age? Like I said, you're only about 1 year older than me.

Secondly, I am just as busy as you. You don't have a clue what type of lifestyle I lead, so you are in no position to act like you do. I as well fall off a lot because I get too busy. My diet and training is not as consistent as it should be. My business is involved a different part of my life. Nonetheless, I am just as busy with anyone who is married with kids.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #228 on: October 13, 2010, 07:34:59 PM »
saying the one who posted clips of others comparing them to me ::)

i was just telling you instead of post videos of others post yours or dig your tongue deeps inside your ass and follow my progress without commenting.. may be one day when you are my age you can be something close.. may be.. say ameen!!..

But if you post videos, EXPECT for people to comment. If you don't want people to comment, why are you posting?  ??? ??? ::) ::)
X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #229 on: October 13, 2010, 07:40:16 PM »
I am 29. I will be 30 very soon!!! Why would I lie about my age? Like I said, you're only about 1 year older than me.

Secondly, I am just as busy as you. You don't have a clue what type of lifestyle I lead, so you are in no position to act like you do. I as well fall off a lot because I get too busy. My diet and training is not as consistent as it should be. My business is involved a different part of my life. Nonetheless, I am just as busy with anyone who is married with kids.

i am not saying you are lying about your age i just though worng you had told me you were younger.. i too had a lot of things to do before marriage but with the responsibility of marriage it's the double now!!.. so when you marry you will cancel more workouts than you do now and wont care too much to count how much protein you consume!.. you will feel it's very good you still train!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #230 on: October 13, 2010, 07:46:41 PM »
Dude, are you stupid? Seriously, I am your age!! Holy shit!

But if you post videos, EXPECT for people to comment. If you don't want people to comment, why are you posting?  ??? ??? ::) ::)

you didnt comment on my lift you kept saying shit about my physique!!.. i didnt make this video to show my physique or i would have taken it in my kitchen :D

and i also didnt take it to post here on GB or again i would have chosen a better lighting to avoid all these stupid comments.. i just asked my training partner to take it because i wanted to see my form.. i did this before with exercises like squats and rows to see how much i was going down with the weight or to what degree my lower back was bent (in rowing).. etc..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #231 on: October 13, 2010, 07:53:41 PM »
you didnt comment on my lift you kept saying shit about my physique!!.. i didnt make this video to show my physique or i would have taken it in my kitchen :D

and i also didnt take it to post here on GB or again i would have chosen a better lighting to avoid all these stupid comments.. i just asked my training partner to take it because i wanted to see my form.. i did this before with exercises like squats and rows to see how much i was going down with the weight or to what degree my lower back was bent (in rowing).. etc..

Dude, you can't be serious about that comment? Lifting and physique go hand-in-hand. Just because its a video of you training, you seriously thought people weren't going to comment on your physique?  ??? ???
X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #232 on: October 13, 2010, 08:06:24 PM »
Dude, you can't be serious about that comment? Lifting and physique go hand-in-hand. Just because its a video of you training, you seriously thought people weren't going to comment on your physique?  ??? ???

seriously i did it just to see my form and when i found it ok i posted here but no problem i was expecting all these stupid comments.. nothing new.. even if my physique looked great in the video GB assholes were going to make their childish comments on my gym or my anything..

i really dont care when a stupid person says shit about me but i was somehow disappointed when you did it because we always had a good relation and i was dealing with you like my son!!..

fuck you kid ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #233 on: October 13, 2010, 08:09:31 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #234 on: October 13, 2010, 08:35:16 PM »
seriously i did it just to see my form and when i found it ok i posted here but no problem i was expecting all these stupid comments.. nothing new.. even if my physique looked great in the video GB assholes were going to make their childish comments on my gym or my anything..

i really dont care when a stupid person says shit about me but i was somehow disappointed when you did it because we always had a good relation and i was dealing with you like my son!!..

fuck you kid ;D

Dude, you have to learn how to take constructive criticism. And you are not very good at that. How do you react when your boss gives you criticism? Do you get pissed as well? The other 2 shots you posted looked good. However, you don't look like that in your training video.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #235 on: October 13, 2010, 09:26:15 PM »
Dude, you have to learn how to take constructive criticism. And you are not very good at that. How do you react when your boss gives you criticism? Do you get pissed as well? The other 2 shots you posted looked good. However, you don't look like that in your training video.
Harder to photoshop a video. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #236 on: October 13, 2010, 09:55:10 PM »
Harder to photoshop a video. :D

lol. That was a good one  :D :D
X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #237 on: October 13, 2010, 10:16:59 PM »

i have no boss kid i am my own boss ;D

and there is a difference between constructive criticism and pure assholness and you know this well.. your first comment was something like (oh man you dont look good as before) and i answered you saying that it was all lighting but i am still the same.. then you kept repeating the same shit again and again so i considered you one of the many idiots of GB and gave you some shit back that's all..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #238 on: October 13, 2010, 10:30:24 PM »

and there is a difference between constructive criticism and pure assholness and you know this well.. your first comment was something like (oh man you dont look good as before) and i answered you saying that it was all lighting but i am still the same.. then you kept repeating the same shit again and again so i considered you one of the many idiots of GB and gave you some shit back that's all..

Well, it must be more than the lighting because you indirectly implied that you have been busy and have not been able to keep up with training and dieting because of your family. Thus, I was initially correct when I stated that you fell off.

Yet, you threw a hissy fit because I was right.  :-\ :-\ :P
X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #239 on: October 13, 2010, 10:37:10 PM »
Well, it must be more than the lighting because you indirectly implied that you have been busy and have not been able to keep up with training and dieting because of your family. Thus, I was initially correct when I stated that you fell off.

Yet, you threw a hissy fit because I was right.  :-\ :-\ :P

you are either stupid or pretending you are stupid ::)

you said i look now much worse than few months ago!!!.. few months ago i was married too because i have been married since 2007!!.. what i was saying was comparing my training now to my training before marriage.. but anyway i consider myself still train good, may be not as good as before but still good..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #240 on: October 13, 2010, 10:41:11 PM »

how is he an idiot ?....every poster here besides your Nasser buddies said the same exact thing....you look bad in that vid, and the "lighting" excuse is pathetic.

It's a perfectly clear, well lit video....we can see you just fine. i guess everything but ridiculous overhead lighting is "bad lighting".....right?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #241 on: October 13, 2010, 10:48:31 PM »
you are either stupid or pretending you are stupid ::)

you said i look now much worse than few months ago!!!.. few months ago i was married too because i have been married since 2007!!.. what i was saying was comparing my training now to my training before marriage.. but anyway i consider myself still train good, may be not as good as before but still good..

Coming from a guy who can't even string a sentence together that is grammatically correct.

Either way, you must be doing something different because your physique in the video does not even resemble previous pics. Maybe it's my own perception.

At this point I really don't care. I've lost care after the thread hit 10 pages.
X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #242 on: October 13, 2010, 11:16:30 PM »
how is he an idiot ?....every poster here besides your Nasser buddies said the same exact thing....you look bad in that vid, and the "lighting" excuse is pathetic.

It's a perfectly clear, well lit video....we can see you just fine. i guess everything but ridiculous overhead lighting is "bad lighting".....right?

this shot is a recent one and is under normal lighting :-\

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: October 13, 2010, 11:24:28 PM »
this shot is a recent one and is under normal lighting :-\

excellent arm development

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #244 on: October 13, 2010, 11:29:51 PM »
excellent arm development

thx big man and good luck with your diet/training.. i am sure both you and FP will achieve your goals and look great..

EspenG

• Getbig II
  • yawn
« Reply #245 on: October 13, 2010, 11:34:27 PM »
thx big man and good luck with your diet/training.. i am sure both you and FP will achieve your goals and look great..

Sherief, you are quite strong for your size. But those dumbells dont look like 41 kgs to me. The plates' look too small to be 5's (kilos). I've been to gyms where dumbells that look like 40 kilos actually are one about 30 kilos...

I find it strange that none of you guys have mentioned this already...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #246 on: October 13, 2010, 11:43:15 PM »
Sherief, you are quite strong for your size. But those dumbells dont look like 41 kgs to me. The plates' look too small to be 5's (kilos). I've been to gyms where dumbells that look like 40 kilos actually are one about 30 kilos...

I find it strange that none of you guys have mentioned this already...

man believe it or not these dumbells are 40 kg and i never ever lied about my lifts.. and for your knowledge there are 40 kg dumbells that are even smaller than these!!..

and how do you say i am strong for my size while thinking these are 30 kg or so?!.. also if i was lying i would have said i was below 80 kg which was always my normal but i menationed my actual body weight (81 kg)..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #247 on: October 13, 2010, 11:46:57 PM »
and by the way definitely these plates are lesser than 5 kilo each because there are 5 plates on each side,.. 4 the same size and 1 of a smaller size :-\

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #248 on: October 13, 2010, 11:55:18 PM »
i just watched it again ;D

the guy who doesnt believe they are 40 kg can pause at sec. 07 and see the weight written in white on the dumbbell in my right hand.. bad handwriting but still clear enough :P

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #249 on: October 14, 2010, 12:04:06 AM »
are you really 31? not to be a ass but i tought you where lika 20 or something close to that.