Author Topic: Dems new tatic...can you prove our accusations are wrong???  (Read 1857 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Dems new tatic...can you prove our accusations are wrong???
« on: October 11, 2010, 10:05:49 PM »
FUKING REALLY did this dousch of a nozzle actually say this shit on national television?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/10/10/ftn/main6944799.shtml

"This part about foreign money, that appears to be peanuts," said CBS chief Washington correspondent Bob Schieffer. "Mr. Axelrod, do you have any evidence that it's anything other than peanuts?"

"Well, do you have any evidence that it's not, Bob?" the White House adviser replied.

so the onus is not on the accuser to prove their idiotic points its on the person being accussed to prove their innocent???

more liberal pissing on the constitution...I guess axelrod hasnt heard of innocent until proven guilty... ::) ::) ::)

how many of you libs approve of this?

straw, 240, blacken, mons, chad,hugo?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Dems new tatic...can you prove our accusations are wrong???
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 10:08:48 PM »
not only this but this is a decision that was backed by the supreme court after obammers appointed his first pick.... :D ;D ;)

LMFAO how do you idiots on the left even try to pin this on the right?

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 11:55:16 PM »
"Mr. Axelrod, do you have any evidence that you dont perform felatio on goats?"
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 04:49:36 AM »
SAUL ALINKSY - RULES FOR RADICALS

________________________ _______________________

7. Tactics

"Tactics are those conscious deliberate acts by which human beings live with each other and deal with the world around them. ... Here our concern is with the tactic of taking; how the Have-Nots can take power away from the Haves." p.126

Always remember the first rule of power tactics (pps.127-134):

1. "Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have."

2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people. When an action or tactic is outside the experience of the people, the result is confusion, fear and retreat.... [and] the collapse of communication.

3. "Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)

4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."

5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."

6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."

7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Man can sustain militant interest in any issue for only a limited time...."

8. "Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose."

9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."

10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign."

11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside... every positive has its negative."

12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."

13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.  In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and 'frozen.'...

"...any target can always say, 'Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?' When your 'freeze the target,' you disregard these [rational but distracting] arguments.... Then, as you zero in and freeze your target and carry out your attack, all the 'others' come out of the woodwork very soon. They become visible by their support of the target...'

"One acts decisively only in the conviction that all the angels are on one side and all the devils on the other." (pps.127-134)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 05:16:24 AM »
SPIN METER: Foreign money in politics? Not proven
Associated Press ^ | October 11, 2010 | JIM KUHNHENN

The Obama administration and its allies are going all out against the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and GOP-leaning groups, accusing them of using foreign money to help finance political ads. Trouble is, they're providing no evidence....On Monday, the liberal group MoveOn.org began airing an ad in Illinois against Senate candidate Mark Kirk using his support from the chamber to link him to foreign corporations that, in the ad's words, "threaten American jobs."

(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ...

________________________ ________________________ _______________________

Democrats are attacking an organization trying to increase business and commerce? 

WTF? 

GO TO HELL EVERY DAMN DEMOCRAT AND OBAMA SUPPORTER STILL SUPPORTING THESE RADICALS. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 05:58:26 AM »
Obama's donation website accepts illegal foreign contributions

Barack Obama's electronic contribution site (https://donate.barackobama.com/page/contribute/abroadHP -- not hyperlinked for obvious reasons) accepts donations from countries like China, Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Somalia -- although someone had the sense to remove North Korea from the list. The donor is only required to click a check-box, which attests they are legally allowed to contribute.

Remember, Federal election law expressly forbids soliciting, accepting or receiving contributions or donations from foreign nationals:

As noted earlier, the Act prohibits knowingly soliciting, accepting or receiving contributions or donations from foreign nationals. In this context, "knowingly" means that a person:

* Has actual knowledge that the funds solicited, accepted, or received are from a foreign national;
* Is aware of facts that would lead a reasonable person to believe that the funds solicited, accepted, or received are likely to be from a foreign national;
* Is aware of facts that would lead a reasonable person to inquire whether the source of the funds solicited, accepted or received is a foreign national...
No other presidential candidate allows such an easy channel for illegal campaign contributions. For example, John McCain and Hillary Clinton do not accept donations from abroad without a complete, written documentation packet sent via postal mail.

It would seem to me that Obama's form is in direct violation of federal law. I think we should demand an accounting of these foreign contributions and his campaign should follow precedent by requiring documentation of legal status for foreign donors.
Labels: Crime, Democrats, Obama

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 06:49:04 AM »
Chamber of Commerce to Joe Biden: 'Not a single cent'
Politico.com ^ | 10-11-10 | Meredith Shiner

________________________ ________________________ _____________

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce responded emphatically Monday night to a direct challenge from Vice President Joe Biden to reveal how much of their funds donated to candidates comes from foreign sources.

The answer, according to an evening press release? None.

"Zero. As in, 'Not a single cent,'" wrote Tom Collamore, senior vice president of Communications and Strategy from the Chamber of Commerce in an e-mail with "And the Answer Is ..." as its subject line.

"We accept the vice president's challenge here and now, and are happy to provide our answer," Collamore added, in response to Biden's harsh indictments of the Chamber rendered at a fundraiser earlier Monday in his hometown of Scranton, Pa.

The White House has been hitting Republicans and the traditionally GOP-supportive Chamber on their fundraising activities heavily in recent days, accusing the opposition of taking money from foreign interests and funneling it into domestic races.

“I challenge the Chamber of Commerce to tell us how much of the money they’re investing is from foreign sources,” Biden said Monday. “I challenge them. If I’m wrong, I will stand corrected."

(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com ...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2010, 06:51:25 AM »
I guess the jackass stands corrected.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2010, 06:54:09 AM »
The two disgusting assholes are acting solely as agitators now whipping up anger, frustration, rage, and division, ALL WHILE BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE!     

Having just finshed Rules for Radicals, its eerie to see how close to the Alinsky playbook Obama and Biden are following and keeping to. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2010, 07:29:40 AM »
The two disgusting assholes are acting solely as agitators now whipping up anger, frustration, rage, and division, ALL WHILE BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE!     

Having just finshed Rules for Radicals, its eerie to see how close to the Alinsky playbook Obama and Biden are following and keeping to. 

The only things that are going to be whipped are the Democrats' backsides in three weeks.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2010, 07:31:51 AM »
The only things that are going to be whipped are the Democrats' backsides in three weeks.

That won't be enough.  We need to deport these traitors and send them to Cuba, NK, or some other communist hellhole.   

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2010, 07:33:00 AM »
This is why I don't like liberals, they have rules for themselves, then rules for everyone else. They seem to live under some illusion that hey somehow hold the moral high ground. Fuck Axelrod, Mr.rent a mob, inventor of astroturfing.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2010, 07:35:31 AM »
Yeah, attacking a group of people seeking to increase business and commerce is going to create jobs!   ::)  ::)  ::)

Whatever, who the fuck voted for this?

Imagine, is McCain had done a fraction of this after being elected?  Imagine if McCain spent two years solelt on gay marriage and abortion instead of the economy? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2010, 07:35:53 AM »

except in Delaware and NY :(

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2010, 07:51:59 AM »
hey 240 does this mean that obama wasnt born in the US since they cant/wont prove he was?

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2010, 07:52:19 AM »

You never know until the votes are counted
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2010, 07:54:21 AM »
You never know until the votes are counted

I believe Dioguardi will pull it out in NY. 

If the tidal wave is that big for the GOP, many marginal people will get dragged over the finish line. 

I have never seen people so pissed off as they are now. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2010, 07:54:57 AM »
hey 240 does this mean that obama wasnt born in the US since they cant/wont prove he was?

;D  ;D  ;D

Tony - are you a birther? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2010, 07:56:01 AM »

;D  ;D  ;D

Tony - are you a birther? 
no i just find it funny that the idiots that are in this administration would say something like this with issues that they have had in the past.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2010, 07:57:21 AM »
no i just find it funny that the idiots that are in this administration would say something like this with issues that they have had in the past.

This is right out of Rules for Radicals.  Tony - check that book out.  I read it over the weekend and it seems like the Obama Admn handbook. 

I think they probably hand that out to everyone in the admn. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2010, 08:36:59 AM »
I think everyone can agree that we should have complete and total transparency for all $$$$ used in our elections

I can't think of a reason why anyone on either side of the aisle would be against that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2010, 08:38:40 AM »
I think everyone can agree that we should have complete and total transparency for all $$$$ used in our elections

I can't think of a reason why anyone on either side of the aisle would be against that

Because it never works and there are always people getting around the system.  and for obama to complain about this considering he took in millions from foreginers via credit cards that were never disclosed in 2008 is the height of hypocrisy on his part. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2010, 08:39:27 AM »

you know why, b/c these ppl are whores who take money from every side of the isle with conflicting agendas...

how do you feel about this administration saying that its not up to them to prove their accusations its up to others to disprove them?

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2010, 08:39:57 AM »

I don't think anyone is against transparency, the problem being is that the Obama admin seems to think that everyone else has to be transparent while they can do whatever they like.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2010, 11:28:08 AM »
FUKING REALLY did this dousch of a nozzle actually say this shit on national television?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/10/10/ftn/main6944799.shtml

"This part about foreign money, that appears to be peanuts," said CBS chief Washington correspondent Bob Schieffer. "Mr. Axelrod, do you have any evidence that it's anything other than peanuts?"

"Well, do you have any evidence that it's not, Bob?" the White House adviser replied.

so the onus is not on the accuser to prove their idiotic points its on the person being accussed to prove their innocent???

more liberal pissing on the constitution...I guess axelrod hasnt heard of innocent until proven guilty... ::) ::) ::)

how many of you libs approve of this?

straw, 240, blacken, mons, chad,hugo?

When I saw this, I had to laugh at the fact that Axelrod, the chief orchestrator of the Obama victory in 2008 couldn't come up with a better answer. This means he and the rest of the Dumocrats are out of options at trying to spin the problems in America are the Republican's fault. The Dems have been in power since 2006 and can't pass a damn thing because they know it will be lights out if they have no Republican help. What a douche bag...

Shieffer is also a Liberal, I am surprised he actually asked that question. He is usually throwing softballs at the Dems so they can hit a homerun. Looks like a lot of Liberals are tired of the Administration as well.