Author Topic: AZ police arrest Illegal Alien in Decapitation (Brewer was right)  (Read 2365 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Chandler police arrest man in stabbing, decapitation
by Kate Jacobs and Laurie Merrill - Oct. 11, 2010 07:18 PM
The Arizona Republic

________________________ ________________________ __

Chandler police are investigating the bizarre case of a man who was stabbed, decapitated and left in a pool of blood in a central city apartment.

One man has been arrested and police are seeking three more suspects in what may the city's first beheading.

"We don't go to many cases where the victim has been decapitated," said Chandler Police Det. Frank Mendoza.

The man police arrested in the case, Crisantos Moroyoqui, 36, is an undocumented immigrant who lived across the way from the murder scene. He rented a bed for $100 a month in a small apartment shared by five other day laborers. He had lived there three months, his roommates said Monday.

He spent Sunday morning drinking across the walkway with the victim and three other men. The other four had just arrived this past weekend, neighbors said. No one knew them well. But two other men who went to sleep about 4:30 a.m. saw the five men still drinking.

"Before going to bed, they saw the victim alive and well with Moroyoqui and three other Hispanic males in the living room," police said.

Sometime between 4:30 a.m. and 5:30 a.m., one of the four visitors, a Hispanic male in his 30s, was stabbed, decapitated and left in a pool of blood.

The three remaining visitors fled in a 2003 red Ford Expedition with California plate 6FWR784, police said. Moroyoqui, his tan shoes covered in blood, had apparently walked the few steps to his apartment and fallen asleep in the bed he rents, police said. Police reported he also had blood on his pants, which they are testing to determine if it belonged to the victim.

Neighbors reported seeing candles burning in the apartment. The men also used a Ouija Board, also known as a spirit board, neighbors said. Empty cases of Bud Light beer were evident Monday, as was a large red stain in the carpet.

Police would not comment Monday on whether they are looking into the possibility that the four men were practicing a ritual that involves decapitations. Nor would they say whether drugs were involved.

"In any type of homicide investigation we look at every angle, whether greed, drugs…" Mendoza said. "There is a reason why they did this to this guy. We just don't know what it is yet."

When police responded to the scene, they said Moroyoqui at first provided a false identity He has exercised his right to remain silent.

He was arrested on suspicion of 2nd degree murder and hindering prosecution.

The other suspects, considered armed and dangerous, are:

Juan Campos Morales Aguilar, also known as Asai He is about 5 foot 10 inches, 220 pounds and has short dark hair and a thin mustache. He was least seen wearing a black shirt with a white T-shirt and jeans.

Jose David Castro Reyes, 25. He is about 5 feet 10 inches tall, is clean shaven and has short hair. He was wearing jeans, a white shirt and a white T-shirt.

The third suspect is known only as "El Joto." He is about 5 foot 3 inches tall, with short spiked black hair and a goatee. He was wearing a white T-shirt, with a black pattern shirt and Levis.

Anyone with information about this case is encouraged to call 911.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/10/11/20101011Chandler-police-decapitated-man-arrest.html#ixzz12AF2dr36

________________________ __________________

Brewer proven right again on this.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Just doing the decapitations and santoria rituals decent native-born Americans don't want to do.   

Hereford

• Getbig V
Re: AZ police arrest Illegal Alien in Decapitation (Brewer was right)
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 10:54:19 AM »
Most people have this romantic view of immigrants, based upon the 1910 era ideal of europeans coming into New York. They really have no idea of what we have toady trying to get into the country.

Mexican illegals are not the good, wholesome people the leftists want people to believe they are.

I wonder how the demcrats are going to spin it when the Arizona state police start finding 50+ bodies at a time stuffed into caves out in the desert...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 10:59:43 AM »
Most people have this romantic view of immigrants, based upon the 1910 era ideal of europeans coming into New York. They really have no idea of what we have toady trying to get into the country.

Mexican illegals are not the good, wholesome people the leftists want people to believe they are.

I wonder how the demcrats are going to spin it when the Arizona state police start finding 50+ bodies at a time stuffed into caves out in the desert...

The idiots who attacked Brewer look like shit now. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 06:28:56 PM »
Police: AZ beheading tied to Mexican drug cartelBy AMANDA LEE MYERS

The Associated Press

8:55 p.m. Wednesday, March 2, 2011

CHANDLER, Ariz. — A man who was stabbed and beheaded in a suburban Phoenix apartment was killed for stealing drugs from a Mexican cartel, according to a police report released Wednesday.

Martin Alejandro Cota-Monroy stole 400 pounds of marijuana from the cartel, which sent men to kidnap and kill him, according to the Chandler police report.

Cota-Monroy was able to talk his way out of being killed, saying he'd pay back the money and use his house for collateral, the report says.

But the house wasn't Cota-Monroy's and he fled, leading the cartel to hire assassins to go to Arizona, befriend Cota-Monroy and kill him.

Cota-Monroy's body was found Oct. 10 in a Chandler apartment — his severed head a couple of feet away.

"It was a very gruesome scene," Chandler police Detective David Ramer said Wednesday. "Anytime you see a headless body stabbed multiple times, obviously that's gruesome. And this is a message being sent — not only are they going to kill you but they're going to dismember your body, and 'If you cross us, this is what happens.'"

Police said the cartel Cota-Monroy stole from is known as the PEI-Estatales/El Chapo drug trafficking organization.

One man, Crisantos Moroyoqui, has been charged in the killing, and three others are believed to have fled to Mexico.

The other suspects have been identified as Jose David Castro Reyes, 25; Isai Aguilar Morales, 22, and a man between the ages of 20 and 27 known only by the nickname "El Joto," a derogatory Spanish term for a gay man.

___

Information from: The Arizona Republic, http://www.azcentral.com

___

March 02, 2011 08:55 PM EST

Copyright 2011, The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Find this article at:
http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/police-az-beheading-tied-858809.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 06:46:31 PM »

Chandler police arrest man in stabbing, decapitation
by Kate Jacobs and Laurie Merrill - Oct. 11, 2010 07:18 PM
The Arizona Republic

________________________ ________________________ __

Chandler police are investigating the bizarre case of a man who was stabbed, decapitated and left in a pool of blood in a central city apartment.

One man has been arrested and police are seeking three more suspects in what may the city's first beheading.

"We don't go to many cases where the victim has been decapitated," said Chandler Police Det. Frank Mendoza.

The man police arrested in the case, Crisantos Moroyoqui, 36, is an undocumented immigrant who lived across the way from the murder scene. He rented a bed for $100 a month in a small apartment shared by five other day laborers. He had lived there three months, his roommates said Monday.

He spent Sunday morning drinking across the walkway with the victim and three other men. The other four had just arrived this past weekend, neighbors said. No one knew them well. But two other men who went to sleep about 4:30 a.m. saw the five men still drinking.

"Before going to bed, they saw the victim alive and well with Moroyoqui and three other Hispanic males in the living room," police said.

Sometime between 4:30 a.m. and 5:30 a.m., one of the four visitors, a Hispanic male in his 30s, was stabbed, decapitated and left in a pool of blood.

The three remaining visitors fled in a 2003 red Ford Expedition with California plate 6FWR784, police said. Moroyoqui, his tan shoes covered in blood, had apparently walked the few steps to his apartment and fallen asleep in the bed he rents, police said. Police reported he also had blood on his pants, which they are testing to determine if it belonged to the victim.

Neighbors reported seeing candles burning in the apartment. The men also used a Ouija Board, also known as a spirit board, neighbors said. Empty cases of Bud Light beer were evident Monday, as was a large red stain in the carpet.

Police would not comment Monday on whether they are looking into the possibility that the four men were practicing a ritual that involves decapitations. Nor would they say whether drugs were involved.

"In any type of homicide investigation we look at every angle, whether greed, drugs…" Mendoza said. "There is a reason why they did this to this guy. We just don't know what it is yet."

When police responded to the scene, they said Moroyoqui at first provided a false identity He has exercised his right to remain silent.

He was arrested on suspicion of 2nd degree murder and hindering prosecution.

The other suspects, considered armed and dangerous, are:

Juan Campos Morales Aguilar, also known as Asai He is about 5 foot 10 inches, 220 pounds and has short dark hair and a thin mustache. He was least seen wearing a black shirt with a white T-shirt and jeans.

Jose David Castro Reyes, 25. He is about 5 feet 10 inches tall, is clean shaven and has short hair. He was wearing jeans, a white shirt and a white T-shirt.

The third suspect is known only as "El Joto." He is about 5 foot 3 inches tall, with short spiked black hair and a goatee. He was wearing a white T-shirt, with a black pattern shirt and Levis.

Anyone with information about this case is encouraged to call 911.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/10/11/20101011Chandler-police-decapitated-man-arrest.html#ixzz12AF2dr36

________________________ __________________

Brewer proven right again on this.  

what does this prove she is right about?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 06:56:52 PM »
what does this prove she is right about?

'that's an excellent question johnny.  i'm glad you asked.'

are you serious?

having some basic immigration standards and border security for one.

keeping the cartel and drug wars outside of our borders for two.

enforcing current immigration laws, avoiding illegal immigrant criminality, WAKE UP liberal.

i could go on forever.

are you THAT dense that you can't figure that out? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2011, 07:14:14 PM »
she was accused of making this up 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2011, 07:18:39 PM »
'that's an excellent question johnny.  i'm glad you asked.'

are you serious?

having some basic immigration standards and border security for one.

keeping the cartel and drug wars outside of our borders for two.

enforcing current immigration laws, avoiding illegal immigrant criminality, WAKE UP liberal.

i could go on forever.

are you THAT dense that you can't figure that out? 

I've said here many times that anyone who is here illegally is breaking the law and should be arrested and deported (assuming they are not wanted for some crime )

what does one alleged criminal who is also an illegal alien have to do with that?

I don't see what this guy "proves"

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2011, 07:20:29 PM »
she was accused of making this up 

what did she make up

I thought this story just happened

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2011, 07:35:31 PM »
I've said here many times that anyone who is here illegally is breaking the law and should be arrested and deported (assuming they are not wanted for some crime )

what does one alleged criminal who is also an illegal alien have to do with that?

I don't see what this guy "proves"

would you say you support arizona's policies regarding immigration status?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2011, 07:47:16 PM »
would you say you support arizona's policies regarding immigration status?

I'm not sure what their current polices are regarding the subject of immigration status

I don't have any problem with any cop asking from some proof of legal residence status if he/she feels that is necessary

if someone is a legal resident but not a citiizen they will most likely have some documentation of their status

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2011, 07:57:50 PM »
I'm not sure what their current polices are regarding the subject of immigration status

I don't have any problem with any cop asking from some proof of legal residence status if he/she feels that is necessary

if someone is a legal resident but not a citiizen they will most likely have some documentation of their status

congrats.. first post from you that i like.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2011, 08:03:06 PM »
congrats.. first post from you that i like.

I don't give a shit if you like it or not
 ;D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2011, 08:25:14 PM »
I don't give a shit if you like it or not
 ;D

i knew you would say that

:P