Author Topic: Boxer Approved Code Pink Fallujah Trip in 2004 to give $600,000 to Insurgents  (Read 9936 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/10/barbara-boxer-approved-code-pink-trip-to-fallujah-to-donate-600000-to-extremists-to-murder-us-soldiers/

Boxer Approved Code Pink Fallujah Trip to Donate $600,000 to Extremists to Murder US Soldiers
Gateway Pundit ^ | Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 5:32 AM | Jim Hoft

Posted on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 10:32:52 AM by curth

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ______

So would aiding and abetting terrorists to kill US soldiers qualify as behavior unbefitting of a sitting US senator?

On October 12, Scott Swett at the American Thinker reported that Senator Barabara Boxer (D-CA) along with Representatives Raul Grijalva (D-AZ), Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) and Henry Waxman (D-CA) secured diplomatic courtesy letters that allowed anti-American Code Pink activists to travel to Fallujah, Iraq. The radicals traveled to Fallujah in late 2004 to donate $600,000 worth of humanitarian aid to the people who had just killed 51 Americans and wounded 560 more earlier that month. Operation Phantom Fury in Fallujah was the heaviest US urban combat since the Vietnam War.

After the report was published at American Thinker the article was deleted at Islam Online. But, thanks to the internet archive a copy of the article is still available: (view copy at article link)

The article says that Code Pink:

“Secured diplomatic courtesy letters from US Senators Barbara Boxer of California and Raul Grijalva of Arizona and Congressmen Dennis Kucinich of Ohio and Henry Waxman of California.”

Swett reported on how Barbara Boxer and Code Pink assisted terrorists in Iraq:

Perhaps the most revealing window into Boxer’s true feelings towards our military is her close alliance with Code Pink, a radical leftist group that reviles American troops as terrorists and assassins while praising their enemies as freedom fighters. For years, Code Pink has viciously harassed wounded veterans and their families outside Walter Reed Hospital, even telling the mother of a slain Navy Seal that her son “deserved to die.” Code Pink actively supports terror groups such as Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood, the Taliban, Hezbollah and al Qaeda.

The Code Pink website repeatedly praises “our beloved Barbara Boxer.” And why not? Boxer has worked with the group and supported its goals on many occasions. In early 2005, Boxer was the only member of the Senate to oppose certifying the Electoral College result that returned George Bush to office for a second term. Code Pink hosted rallies and participated in various demonstrations and marches to “defend democracy” against the results of the 2004 elections. They wrapped up the event at Senator Boxer’s California office, “singing her songs of thanks.”

Code Pink’s leaders had just returned from Fallujah, Iraq, where 51 Americans had been killed and 560 wounded in the US Marines’ heaviest urban combat since the Vietnam War. Code Pink delivered $600,000 in cash and supplies to the very insurgents the Marines had been fighting against - quite literally giving aid and comfort to America’s enemies in a time of war. As noted in Islam Online, a diplomatic courtesy letter from Barbara Boxer helped make the trip possible.

On returning home from their trip to Fallujah Code Pink founder Medea Benjamin told reporters:

“I don’t know of any other case in history in which the parents of fallen soldiers collected medicine … for the families of the ‘other side’,” said Medea Benjamin, the founding director of Global Exchange, a human rights group. “It is a reflection of a growing movement in the United States … opposed to the unjust nature of this war,” she said.

This must have made Barbara Boxer very happy. Unfortunately, our corrupt media will continue to hide this horrible event from the American people. Hat Tip Opaobie

________________________ ________________________ ____

You scum on the far left who plan to vote for this bitch need to be tied to cement blocks and dropped in the ocean if you still support her. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
um, 33, you may not know this, but the only reason the 'insurgency' is still functioning is the $USD we're shuffling their way.

And that's not a CT either bro. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
um, 33, you may not know this, but the only reason the 'insurgency' is still functioning is the $USD we're shuffling their way.

And that's not a CT either bro. 

240 - stop diverting.  This was in 2004 and there is no excuse for this shit, none. 

Stop kneepadding. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
240 - stop diverting.  This was in 2004 and there is no excuse for this shit, none. 

Stop kneepadding. 

I 100% condemn what Boxer and friends did here.

Now - do you admit a major source of the $, weapons, and intel being used against us is coming from us?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I 100% condemn what Boxer and friends did here.

Now - do you admit a major source of the $, weapons, and intel being used against us is coming from us?

What I agree to or not has nothing to do with this.  Lets stick with the topic about boxer and I want to ask all the posters in Cali if they are voting for this disgusting communist piece of shit. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
What I agree to or not has nothing to do with this.  Lets stick with the topic about boxer

i've alredy condemned this 1000%.  not much further I can go than that :)

My point is that since the beginning of the war, it was "donations" like this which have allowed the local warlords to replenish food, water, supplies and guns to fight a 8 year war.  it's not a DEM problem.  Cause both parties are down with it.  So unless you have bitched about it when Bush's DoD let billions go "missing", then you don't have much of a leg to stand on this particular issue.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

My point is that since the beginning of the war, it was "donations" like this which have allowed the local warlords to replenish food, water, supplies and guns to fight a 8 year war.  it's not a DEM problem.  Cause both parties are down with it.  So unless you have bitched about it when Bush's DoD let billions go "missing", then you don't have much of a leg to stand on this particular issue.

::)  ::)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Lee Harvey Oswald was born at the wrong time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Team Kneepad probably will donate money to her cause of this. 

People like Straw, baygbm, and others from Cali probably could care less about this. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Skip to comments.

After Freeper Expose, Islamic Site Pulls 'Boxer Aiding Fallujah Terrorists' Article
Wednesday, October 13, 2010 | Kristinn

Posted on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 11:43:48 AM by kristinn

Via FR
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ______

Gateway Pundit reports this morning that a radical Islamic website has pulled an article published in 2005 after it was highlighted by the American Thinker in an article authored by Freeper Interesting Times exposing the ties between Sen. Barbara Boxer(CA) and Code Pink, and their effort to aid Sunni terrorists in Fallujah, Iraq.

The article, entitled Bereaved US Families Share Iraqis Agonies of War was published by Islam Online on Janury 4, 2005. It described a trip by a handful of anti-American military family members to the Middle East led by Code Pink to deliver $600,000 in cash and humanitarian aid to what Code Pink's Medea Benjamin called the "other side" in Fallujah as the Sunni terrorist haven was being cleared by U.S. Marines.

The article reported the delivery of the aid to the Fallujah terrorists was faciliated by official letters from Democrats Sen. Barbara Boxer, Reps. Dennis Kucinich (OH), Rep. Henry Waxman (CA) and Rep. Raul Grijalva (AZ).

The Islam Online article has been previously reported on Free Republic and at Big Government, but it was the American Thinker article by Interesting Times that has broken through.

Michelle Malkin this morning retweeted Gateway Pundit's Tweet about Boxer and Code Pink to her 113,710 followers on Twitter.

The controversy over Boxer aiding terrorists killing American soldiers in Iraq is kicking up right before Barack Obama is scheduled to campaign with Boxer in California next week to help in her reelection bid against Republican Carly Fiorina. Jerry Brown will join them in a joint appearance in Los Angeles on October 22nd to also boost his gubernatorial campaign.

Obama, Boxer and Brown have each taken thousands of dollars in campaign contributions in recent years from Code Pink co-founder Jodie Evans. Evans has served as a campaign manager for Brown and as a fundraising bundler for Obama in their respective presidential campaigns. Neither of them has seen fit to distance themselves from Evans and Code Pink despite their well-publicized efforts on behalf of America's terrorist enemies.

The American Thinker article details the working relationship between Boxer and Code Pink.

Gateway Pundit published a screen capture of the Islam Online article:

The 2007 movie Meeting Resistance, which was filmed in Iraq around the same time as Code Pink's aid to the terrorists in Fallujah, documented how the families of the "other side" in Iraq acted as couriers for the terrorists.

IRAQI WOMAN: [translated] When I leave the house to go and bring the weapons, I feel very happy. Very, very happy. But when I am actually carrying it, I’m very worried about the weapons and about myself. So I have these two feelings at the same time. I am facilitating a mission. I have done this job many, many times. Yes, now there is a kind of fear, because of the many house searches.

Even before I had the children, my husband was a good citizen, a patriot, a fighter. And for twenty-nine years, I have been his wife. So even if I didn’t have this patriotic instinct through our life together, this patriotic sentiment would have been created inside me. The whole family is patriotic. And how could I be so deviant when I am the one who married a Fedayeen?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Team Kneepad probably will donate money to her cause of this. 

People like Straw, baygbm, and others from Cali probably could care less about this. 

Hell, they're probably card carrying members of Code Pink.

Should we be surprised that leftists aided terrorists and murderers of American citizens? That's one of their favorite past times.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND

You can go much further. Storm Senator Boxers offices and hold her hostage until she signs a confession stating that she hates America and has secretly funded millions of dollars for the Iraqi insurgency. Then, to evade police capture, bolt through the front door flailing your arms wildly while pretnending to be armed. Once you acomplish these things, you will have gone as far as you can go.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
And I bet dollars to donuts, straw and baygbm could care less about this. 

I think Ozmo will probably vote for Fiorina after reading this, hopefully. 

Fury

• Getbig V
My only gripe is that they didn't drop a bomb right on top of those members of Code Pink while they were over there.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
My only gripe is that they didn't drop a bomb right on top of those members of Code Pink while they were over there.

Code Pinko are traitors. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Code Pink’s leaders had just returned from Fallujah, Iraq, where 51 Americans had been killed and 560 wounded in the US Marines’ heaviest urban combat since the Vietnam War. Code Pink delivered $600,000 in cash and supplies to the very insurgents the Marines had been fighting against - quite literally giving aid and comfort to America’s enemies in a time of war. As noted in Islam Online, a diplomatic courtesy letter from Barbara Boxer helped make the trip possible.

________________________ _____________

And people on this site call me unhinged and over reacting to the events of the day?   ::)  ::)

I guess we all were raised with different values.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Such classic extreme liberal shit. 

Fury

• Getbig V
How is this not grounds for charges of treason? They willingly aided and abetted enemy combatants in a time of war.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
How is this not grounds for charges of treason? They willingly aided and abetted enemy combatants in a time of war.

Because Palin did not look pregnant 5 weeks before birth.  Thats' more important.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

Good question

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Because Palin did not look pregnant 5 weeks before birth.

yeah, but if she faked it, she did it for a good reason.  We should really let it go.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Boxer, Waxman under fire for approving radical mission behind enemy lines
2:59 PM 10/13/2010

Two top California legislators are coming under fire after new evidence has emerged that they helped a group of radical antiwar activists cross the Iraqi-Jordanian border in order to deliver aid to families of enemy insurgents in the war-ridden Iraqi city of Fallujah. In December 2004, Sen. Barbara Boxer (D) and Rep. Henry Waxman (D) each sent letters of diplomatic courtesy to the U.S. Embassy in Amman, Jordan, requesting assistance for members of the radical group Global Exchange and the antiwar group Palisadians for Peace.

The letters, according to a January 4, 2005 article written by Islam Online correspondent Adam Wild Aba, were needed in order to successfully deliver supplies to the Iraqi people. The Pentagon had previously denied the groups access to the embattled region, citing security concerns. Waxman’s letter to Consul General Daniel Goodspeed, dated December 14, 2004, requested assistance on behalf of Palisadians for Peace and Global Exchange as they sought to set up a “peace camp” to benefit Iraqi families. Now, with no clear record of who specifically was given the more than $600,000 in cash and goods that the groups brought into the warzone, concerned families of soldiers killed while fighting in the War on Terror are beginning to ask questions.

Outrage was reignited after Lt. Col. Robert “Buzz” Patterson (USAF-Ret.) described in detail in his latest book, Conduct Unbecoming, the connection between the radical antiwar group Code Pink and the groups for which Boxer and Waxman issued letters of support. The blockbuster from the New York Times bestselling author, released just prior to the ninth anniversary of the September 11th terrorist attacks, provides groundbreaking evidence of the anti-American military actions taken by Code Pink in their protests against the Iraq War.

Capt. Benjamin Gifford (USMC), an Iraq and Afghanistan war veteran and Southern California native, was infuriated after learning that Boxer and Waxman contributed to the Code Pink mission behind enemy lines. Gifford, whose younger brother, Micah, was killed while serving in Iraq in 2006, has demanded an explanation from the two high-power Democrats. “My brother Micah gave his life for his country. He knew he was doing the right thing,” Gifford said. “I don’t understand how Barbara Boxer and Henry Waxman can possibly think that what they allowed was in the best interest of our nation.”

According to a December 27, 2004 article in the Los Angeles Times, Code Pink and another antiwar group, United for Peace and Justice, raised money through their websites to help fund the trip. Fernando Suarez del Solar, whose son, Lance Cpl. Jesus Suarez, was killed in Iraq, joined Code Pink co-founders Jodie Evans and Medea Benjamin and the rest of the 12-member delegation. “We lost our son to an illegal war that is now destroying the lives of thousands of Iraqi children,” he said in the article. Del Solar, an illegal immigrant who was given amnesty, carried the letter issued by Waxman. His son, Jesus, was also illegal, but was offered posthumous citizenship for his service in the military. Del Solar turned it down, though it was later reported that his wife accepted the offer.

Chuck Wilkerson, the Republican candidate running against Waxman this election cycle, has described Waxman’s action in helping provide aid to a declared enemy as “outrageous” and “beyond belief.” In an official statement released Wednesday, Wilkerson said, “It’s bad enough that Congressman Waxman voted against funding our troops in combat, but to actively support those opposing forces who kill our own brothers and sisters is beyond forgiveness. This borders on treason.” Wilkerson, a Marine veteran himself, fought in Korea during the 1952 conflict.

Chris Garcia is a political advisor and commentator in Southern California. He most recently appeared on Fox News’s morning show Fox and Friends with Dana Perino to expose scandals surrounding salaries taken by city managers in Los Angeles, CA. Chris has been a frequent guest on several talk radio shows, including The John Phillips Show on AM 790 KABC in Los Angeles, The Dr. Gina Loudon Show on AM 630 KJSL in St. Louis, and The Tony Katz Radio Spectacular on All Patriots Media. He is a Bill Gates Scholar and Ambassador studying economics at Pepperdine University in Malibu, CA.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2010/10/13/boxer-waxman-under-fire-for-approving-radical-mission-behind-enemy-lines/print/#ixzz12MC6mLsJ

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
They should be thrown out of office this very moment, sick of these left wing assholes thinking they can basically commit treason and walk away from it.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Skip to comments.

Treason in America: Move Over Hanoi Jane – Meet Baghdad Barbara, Weasel Waxman & Jihad Jodie
Big Peace ^ | Friday, October 15, 2010 | Lt. Col. Robert "Buzz" Patterson

________________________ ________________________ __________

In November and December of 2004, U.S. Marines were involved in the heaviest urban combat since the Vietnam War as they went house-to-house rooting out insurgents in the terror stronghold of Fallujah, Iraq. In all, fifty-one brave Americans would be killed and 560 wounded in the battle that would be the bloodiest of the Iraq War but one which would eventually turn the tide toward victory in Iraq and signal a significant defeat for America’s radical Islamic enemies.

Shockingly and tragically, at the same time our servicemen were staring into the eyes of evil, Senator Barbara Boxer and Congressman Henry Waxman were conspiring with radical leftist groups Code Pink and Global Exchange. Groups who were committed to America’s defeat in Iraq and were providing aid and support to our nation’s enemies. In December 2004, Boxer and Waxman (along with fellow congressmen Dennis Kucinich of Ohio and Raul Grijalva of Arizona) signed letters of diplomatic courtesy to the U.S. Embassy in Amman, Jordan, facilitating the transfer of more than $600,000 in cash and supplies to the insurgents and their families who were fighting and murdering U.S. servicemen and contractors in Fallujah. Henry Waxman’s letter, dated December 14, 2004, was addressed to American Consul General Daniel Goodspeed and requested assistance on behalf of radical anti-war groups Palisadians for Peace and Global Exchange.

As I detail in my newest book, Conduct Unbecoming: How Barack is Destroying the Military and Endangering Our Security, Global Exchange and its sister group Code Pink are anti-military organizations intent on undermining America in its war against radical Islamic fundamentalism. Code Pink was founded in Santa Monica, CA in November, 2002 by American radicals Jodie Evans, Medea Benjamin, and Diane Wilson. Evans is the leader of Code Pink which is closely aligned with Medea Benjamin’s group Global Exchange.

Don’t know Jodie Evans? Barack Obama, Barbara Boxer, and Henry Waxman do… and you need to as well.

Since 9/11, Evans and Code Pink have worked ceaselessly to undermine America’s efforts in the war against radical Islam and in the U.S. military’s involvement in combat operations in Iraq and Afghanistan. Before U.S. forces had even commenced military operations in Iraq in March 2003, Evans and Code Pink established the Iraq Occupation Watch (IOW) with an office in Baghdad with the specific intent to undermine the U.S. forces in Iraq by encouraging soldiers to seek discharges, claim “conscientious objector” status, or go A.W.O.L. (absent without leave). They also attempted to drum up false reports of American “war crimes” in an effort to influence international media to condemn the U.S. military action.

More egregiously, and in what can only be termed “treason,” it was only a year later that a team of American leftists, including Evans and Benjamin, personally delivered $600,000 in cash and supplies to the very insurgents the Marines had been fighting against – quite literally giving aid and comfort to America’s enemies in a time of war. It was an article published at Islam Online which confirmed that Senator Boxer and Representative Waxman had written their letters of “diplomatic courtesy” addressed to the American ambassador to facilitate the transport of this aid by Code Pink and Global Exchange through Jordanian customs.

The letters from Boxer and Waxman, according to the January 4, 2005 article written by Islam Online correspondent Adam Wild Aba, were needed in order to successfully deliver supplies to the Iraqi people. The U.S. military and the Iraqi Provisional Government were refusing access to the battlefields for obvious reasons. Since January, 2005, until Tuesday of this week, the Islam Online article and its link were active online. With the growing buzz on the internet about the complicity of Boxer, Waxman, and Code Pink, Islam Online removed the link (at whose request remains uncertain).

In a press conference in Amman following the transfer of the aid and money to the insurgents, Benjamin crowed to reporters, “I don’t know of any other case in history in which the parents of fallen soldiers collected medicine… for the families of the ‘other side’… It is a reflection of a growing movement in the United States … opposed to the unjust nature of this war.”

Thanks to her help, the Code Pink website praises their favorite senator as “our beloved Barbara Boxer.” Code Pink’s website praises Boxer here.

SNIP

Fury

• Getbig V
Skip to comments.

Treason in America: Move Over Hanoi Jane – Meet Baghdad Barbara, Weasel Waxman & Jihad Jodie
Big Peace ^ | Friday, October 15, 2010 | Lt. Col. Robert "Buzz" Patterson

________________________ ________________________ __________

In November and December of 2004, U.S. Marines were involved in the heaviest urban combat since the Vietnam War as they went house-to-house rooting out insurgents in the terror stronghold of Fallujah, Iraq. In all, fifty-one brave Americans would be killed and 560 wounded in the battle that would be the bloodiest of the Iraq War but one which would eventually turn the tide toward victory in Iraq and signal a significant defeat for America’s radical Islamic enemies.

Shockingly and tragically, at the same time our servicemen were staring into the eyes of evil, Senator Barbara Boxer and Congressman Henry Waxman were conspiring with radical leftist groups Code Pink and Global Exchange. Groups who were committed to America’s defeat in Iraq and were providing aid and support to our nation’s enemies. In December 2004, Boxer and Waxman (along with fellow congressmen Dennis Kucinich of Ohio and Raul Grijalva of Arizona) signed letters of diplomatic courtesy to the U.S. Embassy in Amman, Jordan, facilitating the transfer of more than $600,000 in cash and supplies to the insurgents and their families who were fighting and murdering U.S. servicemen and contractors in Fallujah. Henry Waxman’s letter, dated December 14, 2004, was addressed to American Consul General Daniel Goodspeed and requested assistance on behalf of radical anti-war groups Palisadians for Peace and Global Exchange.

As I detail in my newest book, Conduct Unbecoming: How Barack is Destroying the Military and Endangering Our Security, Global Exchange and its sister group Code Pink are anti-military organizations intent on undermining America in its war against radical Islamic fundamentalism. Code Pink was founded in Santa Monica, CA in November, 2002 by American radicals Jodie Evans, Medea Benjamin, and Diane Wilson. Evans is the leader of Code Pink which is closely aligned with Medea Benjamin’s group Global Exchange.

Don’t know Jodie Evans? Barack Obama, Barbara Boxer, and Henry Waxman do… and you need to as well.

Since 9/11, Evans and Code Pink have worked ceaselessly to undermine America’s efforts in the war against radical Islam and in the U.S. military’s involvement in combat operations in Iraq and Afghanistan. Before U.S. forces had even commenced military operations in Iraq in March 2003, Evans and Code Pink established the Iraq Occupation Watch (IOW) with an office in Baghdad with the specific intent to undermine the U.S. forces in Iraq by encouraging soldiers to seek discharges, claim “conscientious objector” status, or go A.W.O.L. (absent without leave). They also attempted to drum up false reports of American “war crimes” in an effort to influence international media to condemn the U.S. military action.

More egregiously, and in what can only be termed “treason,” it was only a year later that a team of American leftists, including Evans and Benjamin, personally delivered $600,000 in cash and supplies to the very insurgents the Marines had been fighting against – quite literally giving aid and comfort to America’s enemies in a time of war. It was an article published at Islam Online which confirmed that Senator Boxer and Representative Waxman had written their letters of “diplomatic courtesy” addressed to the American ambassador to facilitate the transport of this aid by Code Pink and Global Exchange through Jordanian customs.

The letters from Boxer and Waxman, according to the January 4, 2005 article written by Islam Online correspondent Adam Wild Aba, were needed in order to successfully deliver supplies to the Iraqi people. The U.S. military and the Iraqi Provisional Government were refusing access to the battlefields for obvious reasons. Since January, 2005, until Tuesday of this week, the Islam Online article and its link were active online. With the growing buzz on the internet about the complicity of Boxer, Waxman, and Code Pink, Islam Online removed the link (at whose request remains uncertain).

In a press conference in Amman following the transfer of the aid and money to the insurgents, Benjamin crowed to reporters, “I don’t know of any other case in history in which the parents of fallen soldiers collected medicine… for the families of the ‘other side’… It is a reflection of a growing movement in the United States … opposed to the unjust nature of this war.”

Thanks to her help, the Code Pink website praises their favorite senator as “our beloved Barbara Boxer.” Code Pink’s website praises Boxer here.

SNIP

Disgusting stuff. These people really need to be charged with treason.