Author Topic: Palandino no problems collecting $$ selling the"gay lifestyle" to the public..  (Read 3066 times)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/10/13/2010-10-13_gop_governor_hopeful_carl_paladino_cashed_on_buffalo_gay_clubs_cobalt_buddies_ii.html

GOP governor hopeful Carl Paladino cashed in on Buffalo gay clubs Cobalt, Buddies II

Paladino rages against 'disgusting' gay pride parades
Carl Paladino says kids shouldn't be "brainwashed" into thinking it's okay to be gay or be taken to a "disgusting" gay pride parade. But he had no problem when his son, William, ran Cobalt, a nightclub once dubbed Buffalo's "gay club of the moment."

And he had no problem cashing the rent checks from Cobalt and another gay club called Buddies II, both of which were located for years in buildings he owned.

From May 2004 through July 2006, William Paladino co-owned a nightclub on Delaware Ave. in downtown Buffalo, records show.

Liquor license records show the club was run under the corporate name 2975 Group LLC, while the building it was housed in was owned by one of Carl Paladino's many companies, the Huron Group LLC.

It was called Cobalt in 2004 and much of 2005, catering exclusively to gay clientele, holding drag queen nights and featuring "boy-tenders" behind the bar.

A March 2005 review of Cobalt in the Buffalo News described it as "Way Gay," noting, "The queens, the techno, the cocktails, the kind of gyration normally confined to Manhattan was in full flaming force at Cobalt."

At some point in late 2005, the club's name changed to Tantra. Kevin Van Wagner, then a Cobalt bartender, recalled a rapid switch to a straight clientele.

"The way that they did it was really horrible," he said. "They told us we were no longer going to be a gay bar, that we were no longer going to have jobs."

He said the owners kept Cobalt's three straight bartenders and got rid of the rest: "They got rid of all of us gay people."

Tantra began going downhill in the early morning hours of March 4, 2006, when police say a man was stabbed in the back inside the Delaware Ave. club.

By September 2006, the state pulled the liquor license, citing the assault and booze sales to minors.

Cobalt wasn't the only gay club paying rent to Carl Paladino.

Buddies II was housed in a Paladino building on Franklin St. in Buffalo in 2005 and 2006, records show. Operating under the name Queen City Entertainment, it described itself as a "bar where anyone and everyone is welcome (and) prejudices are left at the door."

Buddies' landlord may not have been welcome.

Carl Paladino cashed fat rent checks from Buffalo gay bars Buddies II (above) and Cobalt. via MySpace

Over the last three days, Paladino has spent much time attacking what he calls "the homosexual agenda."

On Sunday, he said in Brooklyn, "I don't want [children] brainwashed into thinking homosexuality is an equally valid and successful option -  it isn't."

He ramped it up on Monday on Don Imus' show, stating, "I don't think I'd be proud to take my child to a gay pride parade where you have these men in Speedos and otherwise naked grinding against each other up in the back of a truck."

He also implied homosexuality was being "taught" in schools, something he said shouldn't happen because, morality "should be taught by the parents."

Yesterday, he backed off, apologizing "for any comment that may have offended" and asking the gay community for forgiveness.

His campaign manager, Michael Caputo, did not respond to questions about the Paladinos' involvement with the gay clubs.

Meanwhile, as hordes of politicians and pundits blasted Paladino, conservative columnist Ann Coulter came to his defense on Fox News Channel, calling him a "great warrior" who wants to cut taxes.

gsmith@nydailynews.com

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/10/13/2010-10-13_gop_governor_hopeful_carl_paladino_cashed_on_buffalo_gay_clubs_cobalt_buddies_ii.html#ixzz12FxMCg2I

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Lets see if 3 continues his "love affair" with this guy???...  Ironically I said in a past thread as a joke that he would be found to be a homosexual and paedophile. Seems like a bone just fell out of his closet....now open the door for the whole skeleton to be seen...
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Lets see if 3 continues his "love affair" with this guy???...  Ironically I said in a past thread as a joke that he would be found to be a homosexual and paedophile. Seems like a bone just fell out of his closet....now open the door for the whole skeleton to be seen...

Not good.   He lost by getting off the tax and spend message.   

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Ha Ha Ha...The shit is starting to fly...

Gay Nephew of loudmouth Carl Paladino shows how to keep mouth shut

BY Rich Schapiro In Buffalo and Larry Mcshane
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Wednesday, October 13th 2010, 4:00 AM

Jeff Hannon

Unlike his loose-lipped Uncle Carl, Jeff Hannon kept his mouth shut Tuesday.

The gay nephew of GOP gubernatorial hopeful Carl Paladino spent the day hiding inside his parents' upstate home, ditching his duties as a campaign aide.

"I have no comment right now," Hannon told the Daily News when reached on his cell phone.

"I don't want my face to be all over the newspaper over this."

Hannon never ventured outside the two-story house in Kenmore, just outside Buffalo, on the day after Paladino mentioned his sexual orientation while parrying charges of homophobia.

Hannon bristled at the attention caused by his uncle's comments before ending his brief conversation with The News.

Paladino - under fire after a Sunday speech where he said homosexuality is "not the example that we should be showing our children" - revealed Monday that his nephew is gay.

Asked if being gay is a choice, Paladino admitted, "I have difficulty with that."

"My nephew tells me he didn't have that choice," Paladino added.

Tuesday, reporters were chased from Paladino's campaign headquarters inside the historic Ellicott Square Building in Buffalo.

A driver dropping off campaign material at the headquarters said people were concerned because Hannon didn't show up for work.

"Everybody's worried about him," said the driver, who declined to give his name. "He's upset because of all the attention."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/10/13/2010-10-13_gay_nephew_of_loudmouth_carl_paladino_shows_how_to_keep_mouth_shut.html#ixzz12G9b6n2m
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
OH MY CARL...QUIT WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THE SKIN ON YOUR BODY

Paladino adviser Roger Stone shows love for gay pride parades

By BRENDAN SCOTT

Post correspondent

Last Updated: 12:57 PM, October 13, 2010

Posted: 11:18 AM, October 13, 2010

ALBANY – Not everyone associated with the Paladino campaign has the same distaste for gay pride parades.

Capitol Confidential just posted this link to a June blog posting showing a shirtless Roger Stone – a key adviser to gubernatorial candidate Carl Paladino – getting licked by an all-but-topless female model at last June's gay pride parade in New York.

Key Carl Paladino adviser Roger Stone at a recent gay pride rally.

Roger Stone disagreed with Paladino's description of gay pride parades.

Stone – long one of Republican Party's most notorious dirty tricksters -- gained also a reputation for his colorful private life in 1996, when he and his wife placed an ad in a swingers' magazine and he bounced off the Dole campaign.

Stone told The Post he participated in the parade to support his third-party candidate for governor, the self-described Manhattan madam Kristin Davis.

He said he did not approve of Paladino's description of gay pride parades as "disgusting" and no place to bring a child.

"Yes, I marched with Kristin Davis," Stone said. "I strongly disagree with Paladino and said so."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/paladino_adviser_roger_stone_shows_UwYVMpdHvatPCZgPzMZU8I?CMP=OTC-rss&FEEDNAME=#ixzz12GCidf00
C

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
had paladino SAID NOTHING on the gay issue - owning a cluib would have actually HELPED HIM with moderate voters.  it's not like any repubs would stay home because of it - their rage against obama and taxes is too great.

this story is very amusing now.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
EVERYTHING Paladino said was true.Take a look at that parade.Isnt it exactly as Paladino said?So his son runs a gay club and he collects money off it.So now landlords should decide not to accept money from buisinss' they rent  to but disagree with.How silly.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
EVERYTHING Paladino said was true.Take a look at that parade.Isnt it exactly as Paladino said?So his son runs a gay club and he collects money off it.So now landlords should decide not to accept money from buisinss' they rent  to but disagree with.How silly.

I can GUARANTEE - if Cuomo's son made $ as a landlord for mosques, it would somehow be relevant ;)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I can GUARANTEE - if Cuomo's son made $ as a landlord for mosques, it would somehow be relevant ;)

Are you comparring homosexuals to radical Islam that has bombed and killed thousand world wide?Comparing strapping bombs to yourself to hitting someone with a purse?