Author Topic: .  (Read 9758 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Adonis - lookin large and in charge
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2010, 11:10:14 PM »
I am actually in the process of "gaining" if you will.  I am about 160 right now and have decided to up my calories to 2500-3000 each day instead of my cutting caloric intake of around 2000-2500.  The gain will be slow of course and my strength will shoot up a bit and hopefully I will put just a tiny amount of muscle on.  Once I reach about 165 I will drop the calories back to my cutting amount until I get down to 160 again to where I will evaluate my bodyfat and overall look to see if I did gain anything.  I will do this again and again until its time to get super ripped which will be about March.  Each "cycle" should take around 2-4 months (the amount of time I predict to where I will weigh 5 lbs more than I do)

I think I will go 2 or 3 rounds of this, most likely 2, and by then it will be time to get lean again.  I know I can safely ingest around 2800 and maintain weight pretty well so I may be eating towards the 2800-3000 end.

Last year I got back up to 185 lbs and I did not like it, although I was deadlifting 500 and Benching in the 300s and Ass to floor squatting around 350 every now and then.

Anyways, we shall see what happens.

This is excellent, TA.  Honestly, after reading your posts I now realize a lot of these things you've been talking about are the way to go.  This type of strategy you outlined here is great if you want to have both bodybuilding and health.  Even when I am "bulked" my heart rate rises to the mid 70s.  It makes me really curious what Jay Cutler's heart rate is at over 300 pounds.  If you're in it for the long term, the health considerations you talk about simply have to be taken into consideration.  Yes, I want to be strong and muscular, but not to the detriment of my health - or fertility for that matter.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2010, 11:21:27 PM »
you've achieved something in bodybuilding?  i thought those arms were only used for selling antique furniture and touching muscle men like in the photo. 
;D ;D

choice is an illusion

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2010, 12:07:21 AM »
wow branch is looking lika brad pitt next to that......that......wtf is that?

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2010, 06:38:28 AM »

m6am6m6on
      6 months ago

branch handle's that gay guy quite professional.

010mikey
      10 months ago 2

branch is just thinking

'will this homo move his fkn hand off my shoulder and stop giving me queer looks'

tyme3drums
      1 year ago

true ! but I think MArkus RUhl is THE PERSONALITY bodybuilder :P

harassed09
      1 year ago

branch just laughs and turns to leave

DSACRAWLER
      1 year ago

brilliant rofl

elvisdead77
      1 year ago

TA Haaahahahaha

turningaxe
      1 year ago
      This has been flagged as spam   show hide

this is so gay

NidisListenstoShit
      1 year ago

You missed the memo on how to use a comma.

rehwwe
      2 years ago

of course he has mayby not when talking but his training and hard work, is his personality

Brian32882
      2 years ago

lmao

JOEMUSCLE
      3 years ago

Closeted bodybuilder interviewing a box of rocks.

lovedbiyou
      3 years ago

LMFAO

lovedbiyou
      3 years ago

Branch is a beautiful man with NO personality at all!

whoregay
      3 years ago

The guy on the right needs to wear a size small because that Medium is swimming on his 15 inch bicep.

HuygensPH
      3 years ago

Either he's gay or he's BB starstruck so badly he screws up the interview. I'm guessing both

HughGReqshun
      3 years ago

Funny that! The interview guy 'TrueAdonis' or 'Adam' - known over at 'GetBig' forum (the forum for immature teenage keyboard BBer's) - is always slating the pro's for being on the gear and saying how pathetic they are compared to himself because he's oh so natural but. . .lo and behold. . .he's all over our man Branch (why he keeps licking his lips and gazing into Branch's eyes is beyond me)!

Go figure!

zzzCoccobellozzz
      3 years ago 2

the interviewer is soo gay!!!

lilarnuld
      3 years ago

that joke at the end so f**king lame

wiggasfuhdays
      3 years ago 2

Terrible interview by adonis

spirit3530
      3 years ago

DAMN TA your pathetic.

#
lloyddog
3 years ago

interview guy made branch feel uncomfortable wat gaylord

Oyvind21
3 years ago

Man wtf was wrong with that interview guy? Probably is gay or something and couldnt handle to do a proper interview. Oh, and Branch is the shit!

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2010, 06:45:57 AM »
^^Lol, that last one was me, hahahaha! ;D

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2010, 06:48:44 AM »
^^Lol, that last one was me, hahahaha! ;D

haha!  has your opinion changed any  ???

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2010, 06:55:23 AM »
haha!  has your opinion changed any  ???

Nope! ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2010, 07:11:53 AM »
Adonis is feeling like shit lately. The hapless dude suffered from Arvillaism and lost too much size. Not to worry, Adonis, just keep putting others down if it makes you feel better.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2010, 07:14:59 AM »

All of this pertains to Italian-made pizza, metabolised in Italy. No matter how accurate the scientists' interpretations turn out to be, there's no guarantee that they hold true for foreign pizza, or for any pizza eaten anywhere by foreigners.

Pizza made in Italy is not the same as the greasy garbage served in NA.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2010, 07:28:46 AM »
Does anyone else find it "GAY" that Adonis is really close to Branch and is even touching him? Just stand a foot or two away and interview him.  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

dude where have you been during your past 5k posts?

this video is mortifying...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2010, 08:49:58 AM »
Pizza made in Italy is not the same as the greasy garbage served in NA.
I make my own EXACTLY the way they do with 00 flour and all.  Neopolitan is about as simple as it gets.  I even have a technique for cooking nearly at 800-900 degrees as they do.

unracked

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2010, 09:15:07 AM »
I think TA was mistakingly born a male. His daily activities consist of cooking, cleaning, living off (dead) mommy and daddies money, obsession with designer clothing. All the way female. The described activities are what many females do their entire life. He is basically a stay at home bitch. As well, his physique is obviously estrogen filled.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2010, 09:16:41 AM »
 :D

5 carat ring, cashmere sweater, old nazi coat, prada loafers .... which wuld be ok. But why do you feel like pointing out that people should notice them ? And why do you describe them in detail.

My personal question to you is : who gave you a 5 carat ring ( don't have to answer if it you feel inconfortable )

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2010, 09:20:23 AM »
I make my own EXACTLY the way they do with 00 flour and all.  Neopolitan is about as simple as it gets.  I even have a technique for cooking nearly at 800-900 degrees as they do.

You cannot make it exactly like they do in Europe.  The water has a major part in how a dough reacts and tastes.  And believe me when I say thewre is something seriously wrong with the water where you and Goodrum are from.  So sorry but your pizza is NOT exactly like anywhere else.  That is a fact
No Worries 4 me

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2010, 09:24:49 AM »
:D

5 carat ring, cashmere sweater, old nazi coat, prada loafers .... which wuld be ok. But why do you feel like pointing out that people should notice them ? And why do you describe them in detail.

My personal question to you is : who gave you a 5 carat ring ( don't have to answer if it you feel inconfortable )
I wish I did not have that ring to be honest.  Here is why: For some reason I decided to sell my 1959 Cadillac Coupe De Ville to one of my best friends and he traded his Diamond ring with cash for it.  We kind of agreed that he would NEVER sell the car as I would come over there and take it all the time.  And I would never sell his Diamond Ring (the first big purchase he ever made when he started making a lot of money with his business)  

We shared cars a lot as he would always have a Porsche, Viper or Ferrari or whatever.  He would buy cars, keep them for about 4 months and get rid of them for something else.  He would make money doing this as it was a quick turnaround and he would only put around 500-1000 miles on these cars so there would not be any sign of depreciation or him losing money.  Well he ended up selling my Cadillac and bought a 1969 Dodge Charger and one of those GT Maseratis.   >:(

Oh well.  I still have the ring though and I doubt I will ever sell it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2010, 09:28:07 AM »
You cannot make it exactly like they do in Europe.  The water has a major part in how a dough reacts and tastes.  And believe me when I say thewre is something seriously wrong with the water where you and Goodrum are from.  So sorry but your pizza is NOT exactly like anywhere else.  That is a fact
Hate to break it to you, but Hydration level is the EASIEST THING to Nail.

Hope this helps:
After reading this, if you still can`t make a Neopolitan, you are retarded.
http://www.varasanos.com/PizzaRecipe.htm

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2010, 09:31:18 AM »
Apenis, take a photo of the ring, love to see it. Here are a couple of 5 carat studs.  If you want them I'll sell them to you. 
No Worries 4 me

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2010, 09:31:55 AM »
I wish I did not have that ring to be honest.  Here is why: For some reason I decided to sell my 1959 Cadillac Coupe De Ville to one of my best friends and he traded his Diamond ring with cash for it.  We kind of agreed that he would NEVER sell the car as I would come over there and take it all the time.  And I would never sell his Diamond Ring (the first big purchase he ever made when he started making a lot of money with his business)  

We shared cars a lot as he would always have a Porsche, Viper or Ferrari or whatever.  He would buy cars, keep them for about 4 months and get rid of them for something else.  He would make money doing this as it was a quick turnaround and he would only put around 500-1000 miles on these cars so there would not be any sign of depreciation or him losing money.  Well he ended up selling my Cadillac and bought a 1969 Dodge Charger and one of those GT Maseratis.   >:(

Oh well.  I still have the ring though and I doubt I will ever sell it.
so your buddy buys used cars ? then sells them ?

Another question I have for you is : how old are you, and what do you do for a living ( you must be making tons of money to afford that stuff and sit around the house cooking al day)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2010, 09:33:13 AM »
Apenis, take a photo of the ring, love to see it. Here are a couple of 5 carat studs.  If you want them I'll sell them to you. 
I have family that runs a string of Jewelry shops that will buy those from you if you are REALLY looking to sell them. 

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2010, 09:44:50 AM »

Sounds great! Do you deliver?

Actually, we make our own here as well, sans the high temp cooking.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2010, 09:49:36 AM »
Sounds great! Do you deliver?

Actually, we make our own here as well, sans the high temp cooking.
To kick up the heat, you can try what I call the Skillet-Broiler method which works very well.  It should cook in about 2 minutes.

Also, if you have a Weber Grill, there is a special insert that goes on it that helps generate a lot of heat with no damage to your grill.  I think its only about 40-60 dollars.  Also, there is a guy who will build you a "FrankenWeber" which will reach 1000.  He asks YOU what you will pay for it.  I hear they are around 100-300 dollars or so.

Skillet-Broiler method in my opinion saves all that hassle and is easy once you get it down.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2010, 09:50:23 AM »
How come nobody commented on my 5 carat Diamond Ring and my Prada Cashmere shirt that I have on with Branch.  ???

I also had on Prada Shoes and wore a Horsehide Full Length Leather Coat, (had to put it in the car) (actually an old Nazi Officers Coat in Pristine Condition) with Kiton Charcoal Pants.  

???

You forgot to mention what kind've purse you were carrying, Nancy.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2010, 09:52:37 AM »
To kick up the heat, you can try what I call the Skillet-Broiler method which works very well.  It should cook in about 2 minutes.

Also, if you have a Weber Grill, there is a special insert that goes on it that helps generate a lot of heat with no damage to your grill.  I think its only about 40-60 dollars.  Also, there is a guy who will build you a "FrankenWeber" which will reach 1000.  He asks YOU what you will pay for it.  I hear they are around 100-300 dollars or so.

Skillet-Broiler method in my opinion saves all that hassle and is easy once you get it down.

Interesting. I hadn't thought of using a grill. I'll have to look into this. Thanks!

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2010, 09:55:08 AM »
so your buddy buys used cars ? then sells them ?

Another question I have for you is : how old are you, and what do you do for a living ( you must be making tons of money to afford that stuff and sit around the house cooking al day)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=351802.msg4953935#msg4953935

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2010, 10:03:34 AM »
Jezebelle and I work together, Self Employed.  High End Leather Antiquing for High End goods. Started as a hobby about 5 years ago and has really grown.

:D :D :D

this is too much hahahahahahahahaha