Author Topic: .  (Read 9762 times)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Re: Adonis - lookin large and in charge
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2010, 10:13:32 AM »
I have family that runs a string of Jewelry shops that will buy those from you if you are REALLY looking to sell them. 

We are selling them.  Got a 13.5 carat diamond too.  15 totals carats.  We aren't selling at wholesale though.
No Worries 4 me

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2010, 10:15:44 AM »
We are selling them.  Got a 13.5 carat diamond too.  15 totals carats.  We aren't selling at wholesale though.
Holy smokes. Get that off of Elizabeth Taylor!? Serious sparkle.   

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2010, 10:17:29 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=351802.msg4953935#msg4953935

you guys have it all wrong.  adonis works in the medical field and will be the world's greatest scientist one day.

Healthcare/Medical Field.

I will be the world`s greatest scientist one day. :)

Stavios

« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2010, 10:19:01 AM »
Since my "gaining" is relatively close to my cutting/maintaining, I just hit full throttle.  I was eating 2200 for a few months and last week decided to bump it up to 2500-3000.  Most days since last week have been around 2500-2700.  I don`t think I hit 3000 yet, but I may tonight since I already had 2 pieces of Oreo Cheesecake that I made last night: 1000 calories right there and then I had the rest of my 5 Spice Hoisin Sauce Glazed Pork Tenderloin with Sesame Stir-Fry Broccoli and Sticky Rice: 675 calories there and a FlufferNutter Sandwich: 540 calories there.  I have Deep Dish Pan Pizza dough fermenting and ready to bake tonight with mozzarella and Pepperoni after the gym and I will probably have nearly 700 calories there.  So there you have it.

I won`t be going over 3000 calories a day though on average.  

Chris Aceto has Troy Alves bulking on 3200 calories a day

and he is a fucking ifbb pro, at 215 lbs shredded

no need for anybody to eat more than that

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2010, 10:20:15 AM »
you guys have it all wrong.  adonis works in the medical field and will be the world's greatest scientist one day.

Decided against that.  That was around the time my mom was dying and figured out I did not have to waste my time if I didn`t want to.  ;D  I did work with "Andy Griffin" who also posts here at that time while going to school.  We had a great time together and I introduced him to this place.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2010, 10:22:31 AM »
That looks like very high quality, extremely clear stuff.  If you really are interested in selling I will give you the Email/Phone of the jewelers in my family.  They are Jewish so be careful.  ;)

boonasty

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2010, 10:24:26 AM »
Decided against that.  That was around the time my mom was dying and figured out I did not have to waste my time if I didn`t want to.  ;D

but you were making so much money then. 

hahahah
i make 5 times a week what you do :)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2010, 10:26:20 AM »
Decided against that.  That was around the time my mom was dying and figured out I did not have to waste my time if I didn`t want to. 

So what line of work are you into now?

"1"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2010, 10:28:51 AM »

Probably 5 times what Mr. Hutch made at the time. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2010, 10:30:14 AM »

I was and still am.  I don`t really think about it to be honest with you.  Especially since I plan NEVER to have kids and don`t have a single dime in the red. 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2010, 10:31:27 AM »
Adonis : have you ever used asteroids ?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 14, 2010, 10:33:25 AM »
Adonis : have you ever used asteroids ?
Never.  I don`t really like the "rounded" look so to speak.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: October 14, 2010, 10:36:33 AM »
Healthcare/Medical Field.

Probably 5 times what Mr. Hutch made at the time.  

I was and still am.  I don`t really think about it to be honest with you.  

adonis, you are full of shit, but you can be entertaining.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 14, 2010, 10:40:39 AM »

adonis, you are full of shit, but you can be entertaining.
Hey, if I can provide you with some entertainment, then I consider it all a success.  I am sure to provide decades of it, if you can stick around long enough that is.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #89 on: October 14, 2010, 10:44:06 AM »
That looks like very high quality, extremely clear stuff.  If you really are interested in selling I will give you the Email/Phone of the jewelers in my family.  They are Jewish so be careful.  ;)

the large was appraised at $260,000 and we won't take anything under $200,000.  the 5 carat studs are $35,000
No Worries 4 me

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2010, 10:52:57 AM »
the large was appraised at $260,000 and we won't take anything under $200,000.  the 5 carat studs are $35,000
That sounds about right for 5 carat studs.  They would definitely be interested.  Also, have you tried Bonham`s (I recommend :) )Sotheby`s or Christies?  You would have that thing sold relatively fast that way.  I am not sure how much the fees are, but I think they run in their shows until it sells at your reserve.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2010, 10:56:43 AM »
the large was appraised at $260,000 and we won't take anything under $200,000.  the 5 carat studs are $35,000
http://www.artfixdaily.com/artwire/release/bonhams-appoints-jewelry-head-in-united-states

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2010, 11:36:02 AM »
That sounds about right for 5 carat studs.  They would definitely be interested.  Also, have you tried Bonham`s (I recommend :) )Sotheby`s or Christies?  You would have that thing sold relatively fast that way.  I am not sure how much the fees are, but I think they run in their shows until it sells at your reserve.

the problem is my uncle is not a motivated.  he does not need to sell anything.  he is doing it because he is older and doesn't want to die and have to have everyone worry about selling shit.  i have had several buyers for him but they offer shit.  if anything he would rather just die with them and "will" them to us.  he has about 100 loose diamonds (or at least he had them)
No Worries 4 me

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2010, 11:47:44 AM »
No it doesn't, when people, especially strangers put their hands on me, it makes me more defensive and creeps me the fuck out. Branch looked really creeped out and almost like he was going to call security.

x2 if random creepy people put their hands on me I take a step back.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: October 14, 2010, 12:45:55 PM »
arms are at least a solid 15", and forearms are stretchin the tape at 10".

matt c's picture is posted below for comparison.  i think matt is winning.  at least on forearms if nothing else.

Bigger bodybuilders might laugh at these guys, but they have one quality most bodybuilders don't have. They are strong as fuck.

When a guy like Nasser El Sonbaty benches 225 for 15 ( it was done slowly so maybe he gets 25 reps fast) and weighs 300 lbs juiced to the gills you can really appreciate Adonis and Matt C getting a simular amount of reps at literally half the size. They are doing something right.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: October 14, 2010, 02:53:13 PM »
Bigger bodybuilders might laugh at these guys, but they have one quality most bodybuilders don't have. They are strong as fuck.

When a guy like Nasser El Sonbaty benches 225 for 15 ( it was done slowly so maybe he gets 25 reps fast) and weighs 300 lbs juiced to the gills you can really appreciate Adonis and Matt C getting a simular amount of reps at literally half the size. They are doing something right.

::) ...Nasser did that because he was forced to do the competition by his sponsor. If you've ever seen clips of his videos you'll know Nasser is a strong bodybuilder.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2010, 06:32:48 PM »
I have family that runs a string of Jewelry shops that will buy those from you if you are REALLY looking to sell them. 

translation: my family owns a pawn shop.
b

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2010, 07:09:02 PM »
Some classic Adonis posts in this thread!!  It's the "matter of fact" tone of the posts that slays me.

AHAHHAAHAHAH!!!  "Kiton Charcoal pants and Prada cashmere shirt"