Author Topic: OFF TOPIC Radio #96- PJ Braun, IFBB Pro Krissy Chin, and Sally Ann Taylor  (Read 5301 times)

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
PJ Braun give us a pre-Nationals update....

Krissy Chin tell us her interesting dramatic life story...

Sally Ann tells us the state of her personal life and more...

OFF TOPIC Radio #96 with guests PJ Braun, Krissy Chin, and Sally Ann Taylor is now available for download:
http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/ot/OT-10132010.mp3
A

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Why do they even bother having ifbb female pro's on these shows?! like anyone wants to hear what sounds and looks like a man and has higher test count then a 18 year old boy...

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
no more detestable pig-whore on the internet then sally ann taylor

has the audacity to run a site selling her "sexuality"........when she has the face of a 65 year old Russian Grandfather.........she is SO fucking ugly, she should be arrested for posting her pictures on the internet

not to mention her entitled kunt over-modding........her mouth is constantly attached to palkumbos nut-sack............she over-modded, deleted, and banned  so many people over at RX muscle.........the only posters left are eunuch ass-kissing F@ggots

look at this AWFUL troll.........

look at this face.................dea r HOLY CHRIST ::) ::)

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
Why do they even bother having ifbb female pro's on these shows?! like anyone wants to hear what sounds and looks like a man and has higher test count then a 18 year old boy...

Normally we don't, but Krissy's life story is unique. I think you guys will find that this episode of OTR is more on the lines of how the show originally was... Light on BBing talk... Heavy on story and entertainment.

A

Robgun1

• Getbig III
First off, I would like to ask Slingearman why these threads are posted after the fact, it makes it appear as if you are afraid of GB commentary and questions.

Second, I would like to thank the alighty Gods above us that Sallyannes pictures are just red little "x's" on my screen.  I thought we were calling her Vega Valentine now?

ie:  http://clips4sale.com/studio/33080/T...

http://www.scissorvixens.com/Website/Vixens%20Pages/vega_valentine/introduction_page/introduction_page.htm

Also, I wasnt able to listen to the show but did Krissy tell the truth about her and Troy being fired from ALR?  In the words of Author L Rea. via email to Palumbo, "I want that bitch out of here".  

I guess that is what happens when you dabble with other advertisers and piss people off. Why didnt she tell the truth about that anyway?  There was NO parting of ways. She was dropped like a fucking hot hoe cake.

Also, it wasnt that it was time for a change in Muscle Girls Inc. It was that Dave dumped Collette for cheating on him with a guy back home. (he found tons of emails and a few things he didnt bargain for)
Sadly, there is no loyalty in bodybuilding, so Krissy was dropped too.

Who would have known having a leak fixed in your roof could lead to ALL of that, eh Davey?    ;)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
First off, I would like to ask Slingearman why these threads are posted after the fact, it makes it appear as if you are afraid of GB commentary and questions.

Second, I would like to thank the alighty Gods above us that Sallyannes pictures are just red little "x's" on my screen.  I thought we were calling her Vega Valentine now?

ie:  http://clips4sale.com/studio/33080/T...

http://www.scissorvixens.com/Website/Vixens%20Pages/vega_valentine/introduction_page/introduction_page.htm

Also, I wasnt able to listen to the show but did Krissy tell the truth about her and Troy being fired from ALR?  In the words of Author L Rea. via email to Palumbo, "I want that bitch out of here".  

I guess that is what happens when you dabble with other advertisers and piss people off. Why didnt she tell the truth about that anyway?  There was NO parting of ways. She was dropped like a fucking hot hoe cake.

Also, it wasnt that it was time for a change in Muscle Girls Inc. It was that Dave dumped Collette for cheating on him with a guy back home. (he found tons of emails and a few things he didnt bargain for)
Sadly, there is no loyalty in bodybuilding, so Krissy was dropped too.

Who would have known having a leak fixed in your roof could lead to ALL of that, eh Davey?    ;)

I threw up a little in my mouth after clicking on that SissorVixen site.... :P
A

Robgun1

• Getbig III
I threw up a little in my mouth after clicking on that SissorVixen site.... :P
As did I.  I threw up because she's awful looking. 

You threw up because it has a pussy.   ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
As did I.  I threw up because she's awful looking. 

You threw up because it has a pussy.   ::)

You certain she has a pussy???  ???
A

Robgun1

• Getbig III

You certain she has a pussy???  ???

I believe she has posted photos of it at RX.  It was like a semi-pussy.  Two shredded pieces if beef with a baby penis at the top.  Hell fuck, I dont know what to call it.  It hurts my head thinking about it.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Sally is quite the ugly. Good god now i know why she only had back pics from the start. LOL

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: OFF TOPIC Radio #96- PJ Braun, IFBB Pro Krissy Chin, and Sally Ann Taylor
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2010, 07:45:07 PM »
Sally is quite the ugly. Good god now i know why she only had back pics from the start. LOL

yeh, over half her photos are from behind............the rest she obscured here horrendous face with different wigs and sunglasses

http://www.amg-lite.com/sally_anne_taylor/

i would bet palumbo, is , or has been dumping it in this hellbeast..........

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2010, 08:22:29 PM »

yeh, over half her photos are from behind............the rest she obscured here horrendous face with different wigs and sunglasses

http://www.amg-lite.com/sally_anne_taylor/

i would bet palumbo, is , or has been dumping it in this hellbeast..........
That bastard swore blind it was natural lol and then i got banned  ???

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2010, 08:23:39 PM »
That bastard swore blind it was natural lol and then i got banned  ???

what was natural? her hair?

she has a different wig on in each of her photos

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2010, 08:25:08 PM »
what was natural? her hair?

she has a different wig on in each of her photos
It's build lol I told it to lower the dose as frankenstein was more attractive lol

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2010, 08:33:49 PM »
It's build lol I told it to lower the dose as frankenstein was more attractive lol

god, she is an ugly hellbeast

as far as whether she takes gear or not..........how many grown women do you know with sever acne on their back an ass..........i dont know any

she is  a lying whore.....

unracked

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2010, 09:14:09 PM »
Imo PJ has an ugly odd physique.

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2010, 05:13:19 PM »
Imo PJ has an ugly odd physique.

That is why he will never go pro.  The only reason he gets the attention he does is because he whores himself on the boards and attaches himself to Evan Stalkerpani. If you didnt know that, he will remind you in every other sentence he speaks.

Fanboy at best.