Author Topic: Theory behind Phil Heath's massive GH head/jaw....  (Read 11104 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Theory behind Phil Heath's massive GH head/jaw....
« on: October 14, 2010, 03:30:36 PM »
It is obvious that he has extraordinary drug response genetics just looking at his body; but it is a double edged sword; just as his potent drug response genetics have grown his muscles, they seem equally responsible for his massive head/jaw growth.

Discuss...
I hate the State.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: Theory behind Phil Heath's massive GH head/jaw....
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 03:40:44 PM »
It is obvious that he has extraordinary drug response genetics just looking at his body; but it is a double edged sword; just as his potent drug response genetics have grown his muscles, they seem equally responsible for his massive head/jaw growth.

Discuss...

Nah

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 03:42:29 PM »
Nose as well.  It also alters their vocal chords and Nasal passageways and they will have a tendency to sound well, more nasally and somewhat "gay" or effeminate if you know what I mean.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 03:47:14 PM »

Discuss...
His head looks somewhat regular to me.
N

lesaucer

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 03:52:07 PM »
face gets big and bloated from GH+other aas. Face gets lean contest shape without gh+ addition of AI+diuretics. Face return to normal after usage; look up kevin levrone, flex wheeler, etc...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 03:54:10 PM »
Nose as well.  It also alters their vocal chords and Nasal passageways and they will have a tendency to sound well, more nasally and somewhat "gay" or effeminate if you know what I mean.
Let me also add this is the effect it has on African Americans moreso than whites.  Cormier, Wheeler, Heath, Shawn Ray, David Henry and on and on and on.

All have suffered irreparable damage to their nasal passageways and voice as I have stated.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 04:05:12 PM »

deicide must have been megadosing from birth then - you can tell immediately by his voice and the size of his lips.

175lbs by 31st July

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2010, 04:12:09 PM »
Lazy eye?
U

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2010, 04:14:09 PM »
Lazy eye?

Fatpanda thinks he looks better than I do. I look average, which means I look 1000x better than he does. I also have a life and friends, something he can only dream of.
I hate the State.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2010, 04:16:45 PM »
Fatpanda thinks he looks better than I do. I look average, which means I look 1000x better than he does. I also have a life and friends, something he can only dream of.

hahahahahahaha @ average, life and friends

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
175lbs by 31st July

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2010, 04:30:25 PM »
hahahahahahaha @ average, life and friends

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Funny how I look nothing like that.
I hate the State.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2010, 04:52:13 PM »
Funny how I look nothing like that.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha my work is done  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2010, 05:04:31 PM »
Let me also add this is the effect it has on African Americans moreso than whites.  Cormier, Wheeler, Heath, Shawn Ray, David Henry and on and on and on.

All have suffered irreparable damage to their nasal passageways and voice as I have stated.

I don't think GH has anything to do with nasal passage way changes, just general AAS use definitely does effect them.  My sleep apnea always gets worse when I'm on cycle.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2010, 05:07:17 PM »

Now you mention it, I've noticed that in quite a few heavy users. (squeeky voice) I always wondered how such a heavy testosterone/AAS user could sound so effeminate......

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2010, 05:09:03 PM »
Arnold didn't take GH but he had that giant jaw and simian tooth gap

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2010, 01:12:53 PM »
I think steroids do cause the jaw to grow.The masseter muscles responsble for protruding the lower jaw reespond best to androgens like test.dbol,anadrol.
Look at the Canadian Frank Mcgrath
look at platz and cutler

New thing in bodybuiling. Massive jaw muscles. :D
l

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2010, 01:32:04 PM »

It didn't harm the the king

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2010, 02:15:43 PM »

It didn't harm the the king

Hey Burt.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2010, 03:18:29 PM »
well his face and body must not be that bad since michelle beadle of sportsnation said she was a fan

E
E

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2010, 05:12:37 PM »
His head looks somewhat regular to me.

Yes but if you were in his presence you would get that eerie feeling of "there is a mutant / monster in the room", because you would see him face to face so to speak. and thus shall creep you out.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2010, 06:05:31 PM »
He's just another dope-headed leprechaun.  The level of drugs these mental and physical midgets inject and injest is what separates them from the rest of the world, and NOT their supposed superior genetics or what some here term a sort of "superior response to dope genetics".  Synthol somewhat makes up for the rest of their physical inadequacies.  We have all seen the "before" pictures of this walking pharmacy and others of his ilk.

Without his crutches he is no better than anyone else here.  As for the size of his cranium, perhaps that is where all the water goes when he gets "dry" or the equally ubiquitous (in the bodybuilding world) term, "conditioned".  Personally, I think it is where their childish egos reside.

If you don't have enough of your own testosterone and mental/phsyical fortitude to train like a real man then by all means take up an appropriate pastime.  Tiddlywinks comes to mind.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2010, 07:14:32 PM »

Discuss...
there is no jaw or head growth. you guys are idiots. if anything there is muscle growth and body fat, that is it.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2010, 12:04:44 AM »
He's just another dope-headed leprechaun.  The level of drugs these mental and physical midgets inject and injest is what separates them from the rest of the world, and NOT their supposed superior genetics or what some here term a sort of "superior response to dope genetics".  Synthol somewhat makes up for the rest of their physical inadequacies.  We have all seen the "before" pictures of this walking pharmacy and others of his ilk.

Without his crutches he is no better than anyone else here.  As for the size of his cranium, perhaps that is where all the water goes when he gets "dry" or the equally ubiquitous (in the bodybuilding world) term, "conditioned".  Personally, I think it is where their childish egos reside.

If you don't have enough of your own testosterone and mental/phsyical fortitude to train like a real man then by all means take up an appropriate pastime.  Tiddlywinks comes to mind.

so your implying that african americans dont have a better response to drugs than other bbers?

Why the hate for people to use steroids? Shit its not hat hard just take one big ass shot of test per week and youll be a happier person. You wont look like a bber but you sure as will get better results in the gym

now a white guy will never look like a black bodybuilder regardless if the same drugs are taken because lets face it blacks are gifted. Jay will never be no Kevin Levrone why? Cause Kevin is built like a trackstar and you can tell hes an athlete. Jay is blocky fridge. that is the only genetic thing that matters.

It all comes down to connections and consistancy with drugs.
If you get real anadrol one time a year and the rest of the time its bunk you arent getting anywhere. If your gh is fake your waisting mad time and not going nowhere. I think most people can get legit test these days but it stops there. I dont know many white guys who are big and lean who just rely on an assload of test to make them look like a bodybuilder. The ones who do look like shit.

l

TheGift...

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2010, 02:19:59 PM »
... I WAS WONDERING WHY THE FACE BLOWS UP...