Author Topic: Christine O'Donnell Tells GOPers: 'I've Got Sean Hannity In My Back Pocket'  (Read 1727 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Wait..you mean how gas was high in the summer of 2008?

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Yes, but it is too complicated for you to understand or acknowledge. 

:o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
:o

Uh - ok blacken.   Anything beyond Cat in the Hat is probably too much for you to comprehend. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Yo..you are wild 333..you call a national tax hike=Feds raising sales tax on smokes for the portion of Americans that smoke...thats fuckin rich

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yo..you are wild 333..you call a national tax hike=Feds raising sales tax on smokes for the portion of Americans that smoke...thats fuckin rich

Like I said - I posted a very detailed explanation that is far too complicated for your comprehension.   Sorry - it just is.  You may know how to dissect a frog, but bro - economics and money is not your thing.     

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Yo fam dont play me.. Im just saying. You try and make it seem a shit ton different than what it really is...your hip bone is connected to the toe bone explaination is some bullshit and you know it fam

Its like this...instead of taking an issue and looking at it..and giving an opinion..you take everything..assign a party affiliation on it..then render your response....you are incapable of giving an objective statement on anything..."Republican chicks are hotter"...how retarded is that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yo fam dont play me.. Im just saying. You try and make it seem a shit ton different than what it really is...your hip bone is connected to the toe bone explaination is some bullshit and you know it fam

Its like this...instead of taking an issue and looking at it..and giving an opinion..you take everything..assign a party affiliation on it..then render your response....you are incapable of giving an objective statement on anything..."Republican chicks are hotter"...how retarded is that

Read my inflation thread.  i bumped it just for you. 

Like I said - economics aint your thing.   The govt does not have to hike your rates in order to hike your taxes.  Inflation is a hidden tax that the govt imposes on citizens to help pay for promises they make but can't keep and can't directly tax people for. 

Maybe when you get a chance - you should put down the Audacity of Hope and read a real book that will help get you beyond the crappola fed to the public.