Author Topic: "I'm undecided"  (Read 4638 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: "I'm undecided"
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2010, 10:15:51 AM »
I'm still not sure who to vote for in this State..McMahon or Blumenthal

Well, bay thinks you're stupid.  How could you possibly not know who you're voting for??   :D

Would you really vote for the guy who repeatedly lied about his war record? 

newmom

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2010, 10:18:57 AM »
Well, bay thinks you're stupid.  How could you possibly not know who you're voting for??   :D

Would you really vote for the guy who repeatedly lied about his war record? 

I'm a registered Democrat, but McMahon laid off enough people in her company. So I'm at a loss, if she can't run a company, how can she help this state.

Again, still no clue who I'm voting for, but so far Blumenthal is taking the state, so reports say..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2010, 10:23:26 AM »
I'm a registered Democrat, but McMahon laid off enough people in her company. So I'm at a loss, if she can't run a company, how can she help this state.

Again, still no clue who I'm voting for, but so far Blumenthal is taking the state, so reports say..

I think those are perfectly good reasons to be undecided. 

I've read reports that he's pulling away.  Too bad.  We have enough liars in DC. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2010, 10:25:47 AM »

When you are in business, you are not an employment angency and are accountable to the bottem line.  Blumenthal is cluess on the economy, cluess of business, and have never once been accountable to anything.  He has shown a complete disregard for the truth, a complete disregard for real veterans, and has waged many political prosecutions.

Do you really want another rubber stamp of Obama? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2010, 12:14:33 PM »
EVERYBODY knows you are one dumb broad.  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2010, 12:26:22 PM »
Thanks for keeping my post alive, dipshit.  ;)

You're welcome troll. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2010, 12:54:07 PM »

What pos Benny is.  A sad joke and testament to just how far we have fallen in this nation.   

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2010, 02:49:54 PM »
!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2010, 05:14:25 PM »
What pos Benny is.  A sad joke and testament to just how far we have fallen in this nation.   

He's a classless punk.  Really no need to disrespect one of the only females who posts on the board.  Unprovoked. 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2010, 06:29:58 PM »
Great thread.
G

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2010, 08:28:21 PM »
This is not a slam against Ozmo, but I have never understood voters who claim to be “undecided.”  Are they attention whores?  Are they simply not paying attention to the candidates and issues?  Are they just stupid?  How, when faced with two candidates that are so diametrically opposed, can one be undecided when given a choice between Bush/Gore, Obama/McCain, Brown/Whitman, Boxer/Fiorinna?  Even if one does not like the major party candidates it is not that hard to find a third party candidate that is in line with your sensibilities and priorities for federal, state, or local government.  I can respect people who choose a candidate I do not support, but I cannot respect voters who are undecided—even up until days before an election.

Are you undecided?  Why?  What are you expecting or hoping to hear that is going to help you make a decision and why couldn’t you make this decision before now? ???

Even hardcore politicos can be overwhelmed by the sheer number of choices in races with dozens of candidates and ballot measures.  Not many people are inclined to study every nuance of every issue, but newspaper editorial boards make it easy with their list of endorsements and summary rationales.  Virtually every major paper offers endorsements to help voters.  How can you be undecided?

I guess when it becomes a choice between the LESSER OF TWO EVILS it becomes easier to see why a decision can not be made. Sorta like if someone said to you do you wanna die by the electric chair or being burned alive...you try to figure out which one MIGHT bring death the quickest and have the least amount of pain since both are terrible ways to go.
C

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2010, 08:45:04 PM »
I guess when it becomes a choice between the LESSER OF TWO EVILS it becomes easier to see why a decision can not be made. Sorta like if someone said to you do you wanna die by the electric chair or being burned alive...you try to figure out which one MIGHT bring death the quickest and have the least amount of pain since both are terrible ways to go.
Oh, man. I really hate it when you post stuff.
G

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2010, 10:41:23 PM »
Oh, man. I really hate it when you post stuff.

Because it makes you think... and sadly people do NOT like to think.
C

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2010, 06:54:39 AM »
That's not why.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2010, 06:56:19 AM »
He's a classless punk.  Really no need to disrespect one of the only females who posts on the board.  Unprovoked. 

Newmom is never dissrepectful to others and for benny to say that just shows was a real pos he is. 

newmom

« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2010, 08:06:08 AM »
Newmom is never dissrepectful to others and for benny to say that just shows was a real pos he is. 

??? HUH?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2010, 08:37:19 AM »

Yeah, it's not about her being female but the fact is posting that stuff is really classless. I don't really agree politically with anyone on this board but there is no need to do stuff like that.
I hate the State.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2010, 09:04:25 AM »
People can be undecided because both parties want to do things that people don't like...For instance a Union worker who normally voter for labor friendly candidates,...but those same candidates are for limiting access to fossil fuels which will send the standard of living into the toilet...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2010, 10:33:48 AM »
??? HUH?

Benny referred to you as a "dumb broad."  Didnt you see BB's post above?   

newmom

« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2010, 03:51:33 PM »
Benny referred to you as a "dumb broad."  Didnt you see BB's post above?   

nope didn't see it..no biggie been called worse