Author Topic: Bob Chicerillo - regarding the Mirage Hotel  (Read 69837 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Hey Bob
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2011, 07:38:56 PM »
I'm a Bob supporter but I find this story so funny because its had such longeveity :D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2011, 07:40:45 PM »
heres the deal
a while back sergiopump revealed some very interesting details involving bobby chicky boom boom back in the day-sergiopump said bob was very popular in the homosexual community-and would allow dry humping and drew the line at naked wrestling-all this took place at the mirage hotel-when sergiopump revealed this bob had him placed in timeout forever-sergiopump also claimed the homosexual community helped bob make a living financially through his performances at the mirage hotel-bob then called them fags-and that post is deleted

BOB.....can you confirm this? I want to hear it from the horses mouth.

Don't worry Bobby....even if it is true I still want in your pants.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2011, 07:40:57 PM »
Natural why did they say he was by the ice machine?  I never got that part of the story, is that is spot to wait for the guys to come see him and they know he is going to be standing by the ice machine?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2011, 08:59:43 PM »
BOB.....can you confirm this? I want to hear it from the horses mouth.

Don't worry Bobby....even if it is true I still want in your pants.

Yeah...I can confirm that this is the single dumbest story to ever be told on this site....and only emphasizes that these lemmings will pretty much believe anything. The other thing thats confirmed is that there are enough closet-boys here, that they regurgitate this farce over and over, as they want it to be true to fulfill their own warped fantasies...

So let me get this right...I was involved in some weird gay tryst back in the early 90's, under an assumed name (which would make ZERO difference as Im pretty recognizable) and this managed somehow to be kept a secret for nearly 20 years???  LOLOLOL

These fools WILL believe anything....

The gay community knows full well whos been involved in such things, and who hasnt....there is a reason my name is never mentioned...

Sorry boys, but I have no skeletons in my closet, and nothing to hide....I know its disappointing to some of you. 

Ignorance truly is bliss

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2011, 09:13:25 PM »
Yeah...I can confirm that this is the single dumbest story to ever be told on this site....and only emphasizes that these lemmings will pretty much believe anything. The other thing thats confirmed is that there are enough closet-boys here, that they regurgitate this farce over and over, as they want it to be true to fulfill their own warped fantasies...

So let me get this right...I was involved in some weird gay tryst back in the early 90's, under an assumed name (which would make ZERO difference as Im pretty recognizable) and this managed somehow to be kept a secret for nearly 20 years???  LOLOLOL

These fools WILL believe anything....

The gay community knows full well whos been involved in such things, and who hasnt....there is a reason my name is never mentioned...

Sorry boys, but I have no skeletons in my closet, and nothing to hide....I know its disappointing to some of you. 

Ignorance truly is bliss
People saying that Beefy is talking crap are just people who want to keep this stuff under wraps, the ones Ive seen saying its false i know personally have reasons to keep it under wraps.The gay scene goes so deep in to Bodybuilding if you knew some of the big secrets it could literally destroy bodybuilding.

One thing Beefy is wrong about is Bob Chic did dabble in gay4pay, but he kept it out of Venice, did it under a different name and had a well known Vegas Homosexual find the clients for him so word never spread outside that small community.He drew the line at naked wrestling though with no sex allowed but some mild dry humping was let slide.Again I personally witnessed this myself in Vegas..
w

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2011, 09:15:15 PM »
Bob, if the Mirage story is so silly, so unbelievable, such obvious b.s. then why was sergiopump banned?  People say outrageous things on Getbig all the time without being permanently silenced.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2011, 09:19:15 PM »
heres the deal
a while back sergiopump revealed some very interesting details involving bobby chicky boom boom back in the day-sergiopump said bob was very popular in the homosexual community-and would allow dry humping and drew the line at naked wrestling-all this took place at the mirage hotel-when sergiopump revealed this bob had him placed in timeout forever-sergiopump also claimed the homosexual community helped bob make a living financially through his performances at the mirage hotel-bob then called them fags-and that post is deleted

Gene this is very interesting history I wasn't aware of this.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2011, 09:21:05 PM »
Gene this is very interesting history I wasn't aware of this.
thats what sergiopump claimed to have witnessed
w

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2011, 09:25:32 PM »
Like was said above nobody gets silenced here, Sergiopump simply posts and Bob has him banned straight away, where there is smoke there is fire....

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2011, 09:28:30 PM »
Like was said above nobody gets silenced here, Sergiopump simply posts and Bob has him banned straight away, where there is smoke there is fire....

Spot on.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2011, 09:30:53 PM »
w

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2011, 09:31:40 PM »
Bob in his career as a professional bodybuilder has been paid to lie state falsehoods re drug use and also when promoting the effectiveness of dubious legal supplements etc.  But what motive does sergiopump (an open homosexual) have to lie about another person's gay activities?

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2011, 09:34:25 PM »
this thread is as original as....as.....as something thats not very original

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2011, 09:49:10 PM »
what did the ice machine have to do with it?  Did Bob stand by it?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2011, 09:51:27 PM »
Why does this whole Chick thing seem to be cyclic?

We go for a long time, his name isn't mentioned, and then it all starts again like new episode or T.V season  - only difference is: it's the same old shit - a rerun. 

with all the ignorant, unbelievable weirdeness that we stoop to, and the rare intelligent posts, do we actually need MORE of this Bob Chick shit?

Why don't we leave TP alone while we're at it? WTF?

Both of these guys have made more legit accomplishments in their lives than the sum of this board's top posters.

If you wanna say "Oh dyslexic is a homo too, just kissing ass" remember this: I've had my fun with Bob too, but not in a malicious way and never incessantly. I know he can stand up for himself, I'm just speaking my opinion, that is all.

I know it's asking a lot of infants and toddlers who have their mommys read the thesarus to them, but Fucking DRAW THE LINE somewhere already! Damn.

Fucking tards.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2011, 10:05:01 PM »
If Bob says this story is bullshit than it's bullshit boys.

Bob is a pretty straight up guy.

But I'd like to know how this story started......

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2011, 10:06:11 PM »
If Bob says this story is bullshit than it's bullshit boys.

Bob is a pretty straight up guy.

But I'd like to know how this story started......

It started on the first floor elevator at the Mirage hotel, then he went up.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2011, 10:10:28 PM »
It started on the first floor elevator at the Mirage hotel, then he went up.

so Bob got the elevator and sergiopump got the shaft.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2011, 10:17:44 PM »
so Bob got the elevator and sergiopump got the shaft.

LOL

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bob Chick - the Mirage
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2011, 10:18:20 AM »

Ok, this is the last time this is going to be in a 'new' thread.  Get over it, stupid story, especially at the Mirage in Vegas, which is just plain funny.  Yet some of you keep bringing it up like it is fact.  It isn't.  Another dubb story someone decided to make up.

So enough.  We get it.  You think it is funny. It was, for the first few times.  Five years later, you still bring it up.  Dude - get over it. 

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2011, 10:23:06 AM »
Ok, this is the last time this is going to be in a 'new' thread.  Get over it, stupid story, especially at the Mirage in Vegas, which is just plain funny.  Yet some of you keep bringing it up like it is fact.  It isn't.  Another dubb story someone decided to make up.

So enough.  We get it.  You think it is funny. It was, for the first few times.  Five years later, you still bring it up.  Dude - get over it.  

if it was funny, then why was sergiopump banned?  :-\

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2011, 10:23:47 AM »
Ok, this is the last time this is going to be in a 'new' thread.  Get over it, stupid story, especially at the Mirage in Vegas, which is just plain funny.  Yet some of you keep bringing it up like it is fact.  It isn't.  Another dubb story someone decided to make up.

So enough.  We get it.  You think it is funny. It was, for the first few times.  Five years later, you still bring it up.  Dude - get over it. 

translation:  this absolutely did not take place at the Mirage.
Deep Tissue Massage

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2011, 10:25:22 AM »

so sergiopump was banned for getting the name of the hotel wrong?  :-\

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2011, 10:26:39 AM »

Bellagio or Circus-Circus?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2011, 10:30:31 AM »
Bellagio or Circus-Circus?

there's a place called Circus-Circus?

I have to get my ass to Vegas.
Deep Tissue Massage