Author Topic: Bob Chicerillo - regarding the Mirage Hotel  (Read 70144 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Bob Chick - the Mirage
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2011, 10:36:35 AM »
there's a place called Circus-Circus?

I have to get my ass to Vegas.

Not sure if it's still there.  More of a family place with an actual circus going on inside the place. 

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2011, 11:13:44 AM »
Ok, this is the last time this is going to be in a 'new' thread.  Get over it, stupid story, especially at the Mirage in Vegas, which is just plain funny.  Yet some of you keep bringing it up like it is fact.  It isn't.  Another dubb story someone decided to make up.

So enough.  We get it.  You think it is funny. It was, for the first few times.  Five years later, you still bring it up.  Dude - get over it. 

Five years? 2009 - 2011?

What's your message? Dont talk about it or get banned?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Hey Bob
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2011, 11:21:29 AM »
heres the deal -  a while back sergiopump revealed some very interesting details involving bobby chicky boom boom back in the day-sergiopump said bob was very popular in the homosexual community-and would allow dry humping and drew the line at naked wrestling-all this took place at the mirage hotel-when sergiopump revealed this bob had him placed in timeout forever-sergiopump also claimed the homosexual community helped bob make a living financially through his performances at the mirage hotel-bob then called them fags-and that post is deleted

Well then, if some annonyous  poster named sergiopump , put this on getbig, it must be 100% true and is better proof then DNA evidence. ::)

Maybe they can tell us who really shot JFK?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2011, 11:23:01 AM »
Ok, this is the last time this is going to be in a 'new' thread.  Get over it, stupid story, especially at the Mirage in Vegas, which is just plain funny.  Yet some of you keep bringing it up like it is fact.  It isn't.  Another dubb story someone decided to make up.

So enough.  We get it.  You think it is funny. It was, for the first few times.  Five years later, you still bring it up.  Dude - get over it. 

Exactly! Some silly rumor on a gossip forum is funny, until some idiots think it is 100%  factual.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2011, 11:58:23 AM »

Ron please explain why sergiopump was banned then.  If all he was saying was not true, then the people getting accused have nothing to fear, but if what he was saying was true the people he was talking about had something to fear and a reason to silence him. 

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2011, 12:03:32 PM »
Haha - it's obviously a bullshit story but still pretty funny nonetheless.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2011, 12:18:27 PM »

I'm with JasonH.

Urban legends don't need to be true in order to be funny.  This one is almost always good for a laugh, primarily because of the number of spin-off episodes it has generated.  This story has put a lot of money in your checking account, Avidan!   ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2011, 12:36:39 PM »
there's a place called Circus-Circus?

I have to get my ass to Vegas.

Circus Circus is where folks who bring the kiddies with them go. It isn't much unless you like kids or kids video games. It's cheap though.....in fact I think you can park your RV there instead of getting a room. Personally, I prefer Bellagio.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2011, 12:42:16 PM »
Haha - it's obviously a bullshit story but still pretty funny nonetheless.

Ecactly and it was funny but anybody who would take it as 100% certifiable truth is a retard waiting for aliens to fly in my Uranus

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2011, 12:48:54 PM »
Ecactly and it was funny but anybody who would take it as 100% certifiable truth is a retard waiting for aliens to fly in my Uranus

nobody on here (to my knowledge) insists that it's the "100% certifiable truth" but that a relatively unknown bodybuilder would engage in such alleged activity is hardly a stretch. and the fact that sergiopump was banished so quickly speaks volumes . . .

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2011, 02:55:14 PM »
Not sure if it's still there.  More of a family place with an actual circus going on inside the place. 

I stayed there a few times..its still there..nice place with an indoor amusement park and its own Mcdonald's...got a whole floor devoted to only video games and circus stuff..nice place if you can tolerate all the kids

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2011, 03:07:26 PM »
Hey look..I am a Bob supporter big time...I have come to Bob's defense many times on here and I actually fight with guys all the time because they say something to Bob thats hateful....but the Mirage thing is just a gag.....its a funny story to retell over and over because it just gets funnier over the years...and the fact that Bob gets on to refute it gives the story an air of being 1% true....and now that you yourself Ron, have come on here with a thinly veiled threat just adds more to the story.....

you Ron, have now become part of the urban legend because now when the story is retold to other new getbiggers, people will also add "oh yeah the story is true because even Ron Avidan posted a threat to stop talking about it or else"...

its just fun and people just like adding parts to the story....like in this thread someone added that Tom Prince was actually a bodyguard  who stood guard in the hallway by the ice machine for Bob..just really funny stuff...no harm meant..

in terms of viciousness against Bob, this is very low on the totem pole.....a guy on here called Bob a convict and he was villified by me and others..

also..new getbiggers on here continually ask to be informed about the story..I was once one of those a few years ago

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2011, 03:10:43 PM »
Hey look..I am a Bob supporter big time...I have come to Bob's defense many times on here and I actually fight with guys all the time because they say something to Bob thats hateful....but the Mirage thing is just a gag.....its a funny story to retell over and over because it just gets funnier over the years...and the fact that Bob gets on to refute it gives the story an air of being 1% true....and now that you yourself Ron, have come on here with a thinly veiled threat just adds more to the story.....

you Ron, have now become part of the urban legend because now when the story is retold to other new getbiggers, people will also add "oh yeah the story is true because even Ron Avidan posted a threat to stop talking about it or else"...

its just fun and people just like adding parts to the story....like in this thread someone added that Tom Prince was actually a bodyguard  who stood guard in the hallway by the ice machine for Bob..just really funny stuff...no harm meant..

in terms of viciousness against Bob, this is very low on the totem pole.....a guy on here called Bob a convict and he was villified by me and others..

also..new getbiggers on here continually ask to be informed about the story..I was once one of those a few years ago

Good post - that's exactly what it's become - an urban legend enshrined in Getbig history - we own that story and none of the other bodybuilding boards can lay claim to it. Bob just rolls with it, all in a day's work on Getbig.  :)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2011, 03:12:18 PM »

Precisely.  

Back in olden times, the so-called 'virgin Mary' was labeled a whore, and an incestuous one at that.

But, over time, as her story was told again and again, she became a saint and her bastard, inbred child became known as the savior of mankind.  

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2011, 03:13:44 PM »
The story is obviously fake because homosexuals would never under any circumstances want to dry hump or wrestle a pro bodybuilder - period. Anyone who finds such scenario even remotely possible should be deservingly banned.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2011, 03:17:20 PM »
nobody (to my knowledge) other than sergiopump insists that it's the "100% certifiable truth" but that a relatively unknown bodybuilder would engage in such alleged activity is hardly a stretch. and the fact that sergiopump was banished so quickly speaks volumes . . .

exactly, like the mob when somebody is saying too much, they kill them, that is what happened to sergiopump.  PIP

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2011, 03:50:48 PM »
If it isnt true then unban sergiopump, after all an innocent man has nothing to fear no?

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2011, 04:12:43 PM »
If it isnt true then unban sergiopump, after all an innocent man has nothing to fear no?

+ 1

Let the man speaketh..... ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2011, 04:18:58 PM »
sergiopump was banned because he was just another shitty gimmick who more than likely still posts here under another handle.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2011, 04:34:44 PM »
well i will post again saying the same old crap in the knowledge that some moron mod or ron himself can delete the thread in one powerfull second, but my point is this:

Is ron trying to help bob or trying to fuck bob? because by banning threads on this it is not helping in one iota. Bob is stupid enough to think he is being protected, but anyone with half a brain would realise that it is best to just let this stuff be aired and die of natural causes -UNLESS there is some 'solid' proof regarding bob's g4p activities

there must be a schmoe photo somewhere of bob dry humping- come on dont be shy put it out

ron, bob, tom .. it seems like the 3 letter people are all the same , just like the 3 name assassins

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2011, 04:51:08 PM »
LOL. On Getbig there is a reality that exists only here. So Bob performed in a room near the ice machine. He also wears a toupee and I drive a white van! It is all Getbig humour and those of us who are targets have to accept this as part of being here.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2011, 05:01:14 PM »
the white van is your problem AFAIK

lets not try to dilute your shit with other people's shit

Vince, you are one weird character, but despite ur self inflated opinion of urself, the vince in the white van story is not up there with the the bob/tom (shit maybe ron was there too) stories in Vegas

My advise to you is drive more and post less. if while ur driving u see something u like by all means put it in the back of the van and hold it to one of your brilliant training machines while u have ur ways with it

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2011, 05:14:11 PM »
LOL the way threads end up by attacking people who post in it! Typical Getbig bullshit from anonymous assholes. Thanks, Ron!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2011, 05:27:43 PM »
Ya gotta love the fools here trying to use psychology to try and make their point, when in reality, the finger is pointing at them square in the face...

The very notion that this obviously  fabricated story is recited on a continuous basis, is what speaks volumes...I have no problem with the gay community, live and let live....funny thing is...they don't come here and talk Gay stuff anywhere close to the time the " straight guys" do....

the fact that many of the guys on a BB forum have yet to see an inside of a gym, have no real interest in competition, come here day after day , post after post, with nothing but gay this and gay that....is a telling display of reality.

the funniest part is the time spent photoshopping homo erotic photos....really? Anyone spending 5 seconds shopping a cock into a pic, etc really needs to come to grips with their  sexuality...the fact that they think about it, give time to it, scan the Internet for just the right pic, is SO pathetic it's beyond description...except from a psych 101 textbook, which pretty much covers it to a T.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2011, 05:28:34 PM »
Ya gotta love the fools here trying to use psychology to try and make their point, when in reality, the finger is pointing at them square in the face...

The very notion that this obviously  fabricated story is recited on a continuous basis, is what speaks volumes...I have no problem with the gay community, live and let live....funny thing is...they don't come here and talk Gay stuff anywhere close to the time the " straight guys" do....

the fact that many of the guys on a BB forum have yet to see an inside of a gym, have no real interest in competition, come here day after day , post after post, with nothing but gay this and gay that....is a telling display of reality.

the funniest part is the time spent photoshopping homo erotic photos....really? Anyone spending 5 seconds shopping a cock into a pic, etc really needs to come to grips with their  sexuality...the fact that they think about it, give time to it, scan the Internet for just the right pic, is SO pathetic it's beyond description...except from a psych 101 textbook, which pretty much covers it to a T.

You have a great, All American Look.
I hate the State.