Author Topic: Best news all year - twinks need not take notice  (Read 3938 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Best news all year - twinks need not take notice
« on: October 16, 2010, 04:30:21 AM »
ABC and Marvel Prep 'The Incredible Hulk' for His TV Comeback

You better make sure your TV is insured because ABC and Marvel are getting ready to unleash the Hulk. What does the Hulk do best? Well, Hulk smash, obviously.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, ABC is prepping an 'Incredible Hulk' TV series after two film versions never really scored well at the box office.

This isn't the first time Marvel has brought 'The Incredible Hulk' to TV. Bill Bixby starred in the 1970s CBS show and TV movies long before CGI. Mark Ruffalo has been tapped to play the Hulk in Marvel's 'Avengers' film.

News of a new 'Hulk' show not doing it for you, True Believers? What about 'Cloak & Dagger'? That's right, another project at the newly formed Marvel Television features those runaway misfits.

Jeph Loeb, head of Marvel Television, is reportedly meeting with writers for 'Cloak & Dagger' ideas. ABC Family is being eyed as the network. Meanwhile, 'Hulk' is a little further ahead in development. The Hollywood Reporter says a search is on for a showrunner.

'Cloak & Dagger' centers around two teenage runaways who get special powers from drugs. The duo later make it their mission to take down drug dealers.

After Disney acquired Marvel it was only a matter of time before the TV projects started rolling out. Executives pitched ABC several projects including 'Heroes For Hire,' 'Ka-Zar' and 'The Punisher.'

source: http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/10/15/abc-and-marvel-prep-the-incredible-hulk-for-his-tv-comeback/

Strongest tv show there is bitches !!!!

175lbs by 31st July

heathen

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Best news all year - twinks need not take notice
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 04:35:52 AM »
You're fat.

p.s. Please kill yourself.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 04:39:07 AM »
this is fatpanda's equivalent of what pamela anderson was to most teenage boys...

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 04:59:38 AM »
can you two not read - i said twinks need not take notice.  >:(
175lbs by 31st July

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 05:13:06 AM »
can you two not read - i said twinks need not take notice.  >:(

I think you got your sites messed up dude, this isn't www.HowIgained600lbsFrom EatingKitKats.com

it's a site where people WORK OUT , obviously you're on the wrong site as you've never seen the inside of a gym.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2010, 05:16:26 AM »
I think you got your sites messed up dude, this isn't www.HowIgained600lbsFrom EatingKitKats.com

it's a site where people WORK OUT , obviously you're on the wrong site as you've never seen the inside of a gym.

you have a big mouth for a guy who has been juiced to the gills for years and all you have to show for it is a very distinctly average body  :-\

you either know nothing about working out, nutrition or gear. or are simply a pussy - i think all of them.

175lbs by 31st July

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2010, 05:20:46 AM »
you have a big mouth for a guy who has been juiced to the gills for years and all you have to show for it is a very distinctly average body  :-\

you either know nothing about working out, nutrition or gear. or are simply a pussy - i think all of them.

Hahaha, keep grasping at straws tubby, when's the last time you saw your dick?! when you were 7 ?

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2010, 05:23:08 AM »
fatass

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2010, 05:23:18 AM »

You can not be for real?

??? ???

Look at yourself. What the fuck.
from incomplete data

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2010, 05:24:46 AM »
this thread will not end well

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2010, 05:25:08 AM »
Hahaha, keep grasping at straws tubby, when's the last time you saw your dick?! when you were 7 ?

no straws, just cold hard facts.

you talk about gear on this site like you are am olympian competitor, making grand claims about muscle mass, etc

yet your best pic is a very average narrow lat spread  ??? at over 10% bodyfat, so you are neither ripped not big  ???

how are you impressive ?

you are impressively delusional though.
175lbs by 31st July

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2010, 05:27:15 AM »
The fatman gets shit-canned more than a Puerto Rican outhouse

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2010, 05:29:09 AM »
You can not be for real?

??? ???

Look at yourself. What the fuck.

listen bones, perhaps if you stepped back from your anger towards me for past ownings and looked at the specifics of what has happened here.

i posted a pic of myself in my worse ever shape - i did not post it proudly, i did expect insults etc, i do not mind heat for it though, as i know i will be improving every week, owning minds during the experience.

this guy post a distinctly average pic and proclaims he is the 2nd coming of mentzer  ::)

pathetic is not the word.

in fact tbomz looks bigger than this clown and he's only been juicing for a while.
175lbs by 31st July

heathen

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2010, 05:30:06 AM »
Even blind women are repulsed by you.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2010, 05:30:57 AM »
Even blind women are repulsed by you.

thats not me chief, that's the hulk.
175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2010, 05:33:22 AM »
listen bones, perhaps if you stepped back from your anger towards me for past ownings and looked at the specifics of what has happened here.

i posted a pic of myself in my worse ever shape - i did not post it proudly, i did expect insults etc, i do not mind heat for it though, as i know i will be improving every week, owning minds during the experience.

this guy post a distinctly average pic and proclaims he is the 2nd coming of mentzer  ::)

pathetic is not the word.

in fact tbomz looks bigger than this clown and he's only been juicing for a while.

It doesn't matter if he looks less than average compared to other juicers. His physique still runs planetary circles around yours any day of the week. How you have the nerve and delusion to even remotely talk smack about his build is beyond all reasonable comprehension. You are literally clinically insane.
from incomplete data

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2010, 05:47:04 AM »

haha, the Panda is resilient. :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2010, 05:51:18 AM »
haha, the Panda is resilient retarded. :D
:)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2010, 07:14:41 AM »
LOL @ this thread, tubby you should really take the advice of this whole board and go train and do some cardio instead of 'owning peoples minds like you clearly do...

p.s put down the kit kat..

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2010, 07:24:40 AM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::)

Oh boy, fatpanda at his best....

What a retard, he puts Goodrum to shame.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2010, 07:46:42 AM »
DOn't worry panda you save the day with great planning.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2010, 07:57:39 AM »
ABC and Marvel Prep 'The Incredible Hulk' for His TV Comeback

You better make sure your TV is insured because ABC and Marvel are getting ready to unleash the Hulk. What does the Hulk do best? Well, Hulk smash, obviously.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, ABC is prepping an 'Incredible Hulk' TV series after two film versions never really scored well at the box office.

This isn't the first time Marvel has brought 'The Incredible Hulk' to TV. Bill Bixby starred in the 1970s CBS show and TV movies long before CGI. Mark Ruffalo has been tapped to play the Hulk in Marvel's 'Avengers' film.

News of a new 'Hulk' show not doing it for you, True Believers? What about 'Cloak & Dagger'? That's right, another project at the newly formed Marvel Television features those runaway misfits.

Jeph Loeb, head of Marvel Television, is reportedly meeting with writers for 'Cloak & Dagger' ideas. ABC Family is being eyed as the network. Meanwhile, 'Hulk' is a little further ahead in development. The Hollywood Reporter says a search is on for a showrunner.

'Cloak & Dagger' centers around two teenage runaways who get special powers from drugs. The duo later make it their mission to take down drug dealers.

After Disney acquired Marvel it was only a matter of time before the TV projects started rolling out. Executives pitched ABC several projects including 'Heroes For Hire,' 'Ka-Zar' and 'The Punisher.'

source: http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/10/15/abc-and-marvel-prep-the-incredible-hulk-for-his-tv-comeback/

Strongest tv show there is bitches !!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2010, 09:09:34 AM »
LOL @ this thread, tubby you should really take the advice of this whole board and go train and do some cardio instead of 'owning peoples minds like you clearly do...

p.s put down the kit kat..

judging from your best pic - i think you should take your own advice  ;)
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2010, 09:23:58 AM »
haha, the Panda is resilient. :D

The Panda Empire and the Nasser Republic, linked together in their cause and in their need, will defend to the death their native soil, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength.

Even though large tracts of Europe and many old and famous States have fallen or may fall into the grip of the gimmick and all the odious apparatus of tiny tit rule, we shall not flag or fail.

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in America,
we shall fight on the seas and oceans,
we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our land, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall fight in the hills;
we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this land or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the Panda Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

The Panda Will Prevail ! "
175lbs by 31st July

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2010, 09:57:23 AM »
Panda this is awesome news as you know I'm the biggest Hulk fan out there...no pun intended ;D
I'm so fucking stoked now!

Thanks Brosef