Author Topic: why is everything put on the president??  (Read 3506 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: why is everything put on the president??
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2010, 09:35:11 AM »
Its called 41 million on food stamps, public housing, UE for 99 weeks, rising welfare rolls etc etc.  Those things were not available in the 1930's. 

Stop playing so dumb, I expect this from blacken, not you. 

so we are in the same shape as in 1930?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2010, 09:38:02 AM »
so we are in the same shape as in 1930?

Worse.  In the 1930's people were far more self sufficient and din to have the level of personal debt and taxation that we have now.  The nation did not have a massive national debt and crippling unfunded mandates with entitlement programs like we have now enslaving future generations to a life of debt. 

Take away food stamps for 41 million people as well as public housing in major cities along with welfare, and guess what happens within 2 weeks Mal? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2010, 09:41:15 AM »
Worse.  In the 1930's people were far more self sufficient and din to have the level of personal debt and taxation that we have now.  The nation did not have a massive national debt and crippling unfunded mandates with entitlement programs like we have now enslaving future generations to a life of debt. 

Take away food stamps for 41 million people as well as public housing in major cities along with welfare, and guess what happens within 2 weeks Mal? 

Fuckhead.. the unemployment rate was 24%...i mean god damn. Why do you try and pull this shit.

and there werent any people on foodstamps before Obama...God damn bro just be objective with out this dumb ass spin 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2010, 09:44:29 AM »
Fuckhead.. the unemployment rate was 24%...i mean god damn. Why do you try and pull this shit.

and there werent any people on foodstamps before Obama...God damn bro just be objective with out this dumb ass spin 

That was at the WORST of the depression.  We have a real UE rate of 17.6% right now according to the real number, the U6 number.  and that number is rising.   

Maybe you need to bone up on your economic knoweldge.  Sorry, bro - this just aint your area. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2010, 09:49:54 AM »
right.. try to down play my economic knowledge. But you are the one who is all over the place.. you say federal taxes rised but there was a break for americans and then you insert a smokes tax.. ok...keep reaching...

then you spew the shit that we are in a depression but not from economists, no...you dont go off what ivy leauge elitists say, you go off what your like minded friend thinks, while i point out the clinical definition of the terms depression and recession. And you can keep adding factors to bolster your argument and then say "yeah you dont know economics, and maybe i dont, but i do know definitions and what you sayin aiint matching up to the definitions.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2010, 09:53:10 AM »
right.. try to down play my economic knowledge. But you are the one who is all over the place.. you say federal taxes rised but there was a break for americans and then you insert a smokes tax.. ok...keep reaching...

then you spew the shit that we are in a depression but not from economists, no...you dont go off what ivy leauge elitists say, you go off what your like minded friend thinks, while i point out the clinical definition of the terms depression and recession. And you can keep adding factors to bolster your argument and then say "yeah you dont know economics, and maybe i dont, but i do know definitions and what you sayin aiint matching up to the definitions.

333386 owned ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2010, 10:00:50 AM »

Which economist do you want me to quote?   You asked me to draw a comparison to the 1930's to now and i did.  i'm not talking about stuff like ipads, and shit like that - i am talking about monetary situation, debt, mandates, employment, govt spending, etc.  

As for my statement on taxes - again - you are too uninformed on these issues to really have a discussion with.  Sorry - its true.   i bumped my thread on inflation as the hidden tax and you completely ignored it.  Why?  Because you just can't possibly imagine that the idiotic talking points from the Messiah don't hold any water and things are drastically worse than you are being told.  

On economics definitions - like i said - you are too light in your understanding of how the GDP is computed to really have a discussion with if you think the "official" economists were right when they declared an end to the recession.  The recession was ended on paper only due to MASSIVE FEDERAL RESERVE printing money out of nothing, based on nothing, backed by nothing.  If you can't see that, sorry, its time for you to bone up on these issues.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2010, 10:01:34 AM »
333386 owned ;D

::)  ::)

Yeah, owned - Mal doesnt even know how the GDP is configured and you can't even type a coherent sentence and I am owned, got it. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2010, 10:03:29 AM »
::)  ::)

Yeah, owned - Mal doesnt even know how the GDP is configured and you can't even type a coherent sentence and I am owned, got it. 

how the fuck do you figure i dont know how gross domestic product is configured?...Im goin off what Economists say. the same economists who declared we were in a recession declared when it was done.. what the fuck are you saying fam?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2010, 10:07:49 AM »
Which economist do you want me to quote?   You asked me to draw a comparison to the 1930's to now and i did.  i'm not talking about stuff like ipads, and shit like that - i am talking about monetary situation, debt, mandates, employment, govt spending, etc.  

As for my statement on taxes - again - you are too uninformed on these issues to really have a discussion with.  Sorry - its true.   i bumped my thread on inflation as the hidden tax and you completely ignored it.  Why?  Because you just can't possibly imagine that the idiotic talking points from the Messiah don't hold any water and things are drastically worse than you are being told.  

On economics definitions - like i said - you are too light in your understanding of how the GDP is computed to really have a discussion with if you think the "official" economists were right when they declared an end to the recession.  The recession was ended on paper only due to MASSIVE FEDERAL RESERVE printing money out of nothing, based on nothing, backed by nothing.  If you can't see that, sorry, its time for you to bone up on these issues.

Im just going off your statements and comparing them with the true working definitions of economists who arent partisan and not a federal department
National Bureau of Economic Research....i go off what they say before i listen to 333 who said obama called the swat team on grandmothers...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2010, 10:09:47 AM »
Right - cause they have been so utterly reliable so far.   ::)  ::)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2010, 10:12:11 AM »

Im just going off your statements and comparing them with the true working definitions of economists who arent partisan and not a federal department
National Bureau of Economic Research....i go off what they say before i listen to 333 who said obama called the swat team on grandmothers...

:D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2010, 10:15:16 AM »
:D :D :D :D :D

::)   

Try making your own argument for once thief. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2010, 10:17:55 AM »
i like watching you get owned ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2010, 10:22:11 AM »

Owned?  please - Mal doesnt even know how the GDP numbers are congifured and why it is a farce and you call me owned?  Yeah, ok. 

I listen to guys like Schiff, Celente, Chapman, and others who were right all along, not pollyanas and hacks like Krugman and others who tell you what you want to hear. 

And Mal - please show me even one left wing economist - or "official economist" even a 1/10th as accurate as Peter is in this clip. 

If you can give me one clip i will concede this to you.  Show me one "official economist" you rely upon from 2002 to 2009 remotely as accurate as Schiff

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2010, 10:27:47 AM »
Again how do you know i dont know what the GDP is and how it is configured? beause my major was Bio/Pre-Med

dude i took macro and micro in undergrad too.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2010, 10:28:11 AM »

This is hilariously ironic.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2010, 10:30:42 AM »
Again how do you know i dont know what the GDP is and how it is configured? beause my major was Bio/Pre-Med

dude i took macro and micro in undergrad too.

I don't care if you took basket weaving in college - your inability to see the fallacy of the crap coming from "official economists" as it relates to the real state of the economy is telling. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2010, 10:35:47 AM »
Im not talkin about "owning" anyone about American Politics, but if you can go off the clinical definition to describe negatives of our government, you have to go off the same definition by the same people to report the positives. You cant say, "they were right then, but now they are wrong because you gotta add this in and that in"

Especially from "Swat team sky is falling repubs are hotter" 333...and if you want to be real about it, a shit load of factors can be added in to make an argument go either way, the effects of this and that. but the fact remains you have to go by the definitions, or shut the fuck up. and 333 can talk about the fact that i dont have a degree in economics of finance, but what i can do is read a working definition.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2010, 10:40:43 AM »
Im not talkin about "owning" anyone about American Politics, but if you can go off the clinical definition to describe negatives of our government, you have to go off the same definition by the same people to report the positives. You cant say, "they were right then, but now they are wrong because you gotta add this in and that in"

Especially from "Swat team sky is falling repubs are hotter" 333...and if you want to be real about it, a shit load of factors can be added in to make an argument go either way, the effects of this and that. but the fact remains you have to go by the definitions, or shut the fuck up. and 333 can talk about the fact that i dont have a degree in economics of finance, but what i can do is read a working definition.

I go by reality - not flim flam crap from propaganda agents from the govt to justify their horrible policies.  If you want rest on that, fine, stay clueless along with your fellow dems still supporting Obama, Geithner, Ben, etc. 

When food stamps, foreclosures, bankruptcies, UE, welfare, etc are all going up - what does that tell you?  I guess according to your "college professor", or Obama, or the shills in the media - things are improving.   ::)  ::) 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2010, 11:09:18 AM »
My father, Bill, recalls being startled by loud cheering in the school nearby. It was the end of World War I and he was 3 years old. As a typical teenage boy, Bill focused on food and cars. “Street cars and Model T Fords appeared in the late 1920s. A lot of foods were becoming packaged and chicken houses were disappearing from backyards. Food was still very cheap. A loaf of bread cost 10˘. Then came the steamer and high-powered luxury cars (Pikes Peak Motor with high-gear capacity).” Dad’s family was middle class, but the Depression affected everyone. “Food and jobs were hard to get and many people stood in lines for government hand-outs. A lot of people lived on powdered milk, dried beans, and potatoes.” In Chicago, a crowd of men fought over a barrel of garbage -- food scraps for their families.

http://www.allabouthistory.org/life-during-the-great-depression.htm