Author Topic: ~UN_$ung~  (Read 12652 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: ~UN_$ung~
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2010, 06:45:50 PM »
One day I'll go back and read them and be really embarrassed...lol...
Now that I'm off, I've been having panic attacks and insomina...lol a common side effect that eventually goes away...It's already getting better except the insomnia but I was given pills for that and when I take them the next morning I feel like was drugged...

Oh well I knew the risks...I can honestly say I was high literally every day from May-Oct...except 3 days...My head is really clear, my short term memory is improving every day. My motivation is back and I feel like the intelligent me is back...I don't regret it, it's just not for me anymore...it wasn't a conscious decision...It just kind of happened.
LOL so what about your drug dealing venture? hahahhahahaaaaa  ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2010, 06:47:48 PM »
LOL so what about your drug dealing venture? hahahhahahaaaaa  ;D

Done also...

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2010, 06:50:36 PM »
You Can't Do It!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2010, 06:50:56 PM »
::)
???

Do you not agree MJ is a drug? Do you not agree that someone selling an item is dealing in said item?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2010, 06:55:14 PM »
I disagree with your use of the term drug dealing. It was talk of a dispensary, drug dealing is what you do on a street corner. Do you call the guy in the store a drug dealer for selling alcohol? I doubt it.

I call them a retail drug dealer...I can legally purchase enough drugs to kill myself in one evening lol
You Can't Do It!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2010, 06:57:04 PM »
I disagree with your use of the term drug dealing.

You say potato, I say drug dealing negroid......it's the same but different. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2010, 07:01:25 PM »
Ok whatever, doesn't matter what you call it anyway marihuana should be legal everywhere. Arnold knows this.

Persia should be redeemed as a country too.....A shame "persians" are pakis now lol
You Can't Do It!!!

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2010, 07:07:09 PM »
You say potato, I say drug dealing negroid......it's the same but different. :)

HAHAHAHA    :D :D

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2010, 07:56:52 PM »
One day I'll go back and read them and be really embarrassed...lol...
Now that I'm off, I've been having panic attacks and insomina...lol a common side effect that eventually goes away...It's already getting better except the insomnia but I was given pills for that and when I take them the next morning I feel like was drugged...

Oh well I knew the risks...I can honestly say I was high literally every day from May-Oct...except 3 days...My head is really clear, my short term memory is improving every day. My motivation is back and I feel like the intelligent me is back...I don't regret it, it's just not for me anymore...it wasn't a conscious decision...It just kind of happened.

You actually tried to convince people that your black ass was jewish!  :D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2010, 09:52:57 PM »
"power blower"!!!!! How dare you insult the great UN_$ung who's mere presence would make you wet your panties and run into the waiting arms of your musclebear husband. Oh brother, you seem like the type of "guy" who goes to the local video store and rents such flicks as "Frosty the Blowman" and "I Came Upon a Midnight Queer". When you sashay up to the counter in your chaps, Hulkamania tank top, and 6 inch heels, the clerk in a shaking voice asks how you would like to pay for these gay films. You exclaim "I'm not gay, i just really, really love the holidays. How about i come up, er i mean down your chimney tonite? Gayer than Melvin Anthony's cape.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D ;D

Getbig, man. This shit cracks me up.  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2010, 10:27:23 PM »
"power blower"!!!!! How dare you insult the great UN_$ung who's mere presence would make you wet your panties and run into the waiting arms of your musclebear husband. Oh brother, you seem like the type of "guy" who goes to the local video store and rents such flicks as "Frosty the Blowman" and "I Came Upon a Midnight Queer". When you sashay up to the counter in your chaps, Hulkamania tank top, and 6 inch heels, the clerk in a shaking voice asks how you would like to pay for these gay films. You exclaim "I'm not gay, i just really, really love the holidays. How about i come up, er i mean down your chimney tonite? Gayer than Melvin Anthony's cape.

LOL...everyone is on fire tonight.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2010, 10:33:24 PM »
~UN_$ung~  .........

I'm calling you out man.

I was sent here by my boy Skip and Fat Panda.

Everyone is tired of you being a sloppy wet Vag.

It's time you either man up and stop being a douche, or show yourself to the door.

That's right folks......... power dozer is taking out the trash........ and I'm starting with King Vag ..... aka ~UN_$ung~ !!!

Die. Soon.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2010, 05:40:49 AM »

power dozer

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2010, 06:24:57 PM »
It's been 3 days since i created this thread. And in that 3 days, it appears that un sung, salvatore, disgusted, xerxes, and therealist aren't the only douche bags on this board.

un sung even had the balls to send me a private message asking me to delete this thread.

in case your wondering, i politely declined.

actually........ my exact words were "Go Fuck Yourself."

You want to know the problem with Get Big....... Nobody around here is big. Nobody around here actually trains hard. Fat Panda and Skip were right, this place is basically a hangout for homosexuals who wish they could join intensemuscle.com

tell you what un sung..... i would be happy to give you back your man card that i pulled..... if you can start training like this:

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2010, 06:49:30 PM »
It's been 3 days since i created this thread. And in that 3 days, it appears that un sung, salvatore, disgusted, xerxes, and therealist aren't the only douche bags on this board.

un sung even had the balls to send me a private message asking me to delete this thread.

You want to know the problem with Get Big....... Nobody around here is big. Nobody around here actually trains hard. Fat Panda and Skip were right, this place is basically a hangout for homosexuals who wish they could join intensemuscle.com

tell you what un sung..... i would be happy to give you back your man card that i pulled..... if you can start training like this:

haha, way to own your self..............you desperate fucking f@ggot

it would be impossible for you to delete this thread.......only mods can delete threads  once they are posted...........so why would i ask

i LOVE this thread......

HAHA, ANONYMOUS C0CKSUCKER HAS TO RESORT TO LIES...........WHY WOULD I WANT THIS THREAD DELETED...........EVERYO NE CALLED YOU A F@G AND TOLD YOU TO DIE...........AND SAID NICE THINGS ABOUT ME

please........make more threads about me ;) ;)

btw............whats it like to have to lie on message boards like a cowardly woman ::) ::) ::) ::)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2010, 06:52:28 PM »

I heard the sonic boom when I opened this thread. Power Dozer bringing the pain pills, and it looks like its pain pill administration time!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2010, 06:54:23 PM »
I think Un_$ung is pretty cool!  He writes his name like Ke$ha and that is pretty damn cool!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2010, 06:56:29 PM »
this quickly turned into a second appreciation thread

~UN_$ung~ has become a major player

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2010, 07:04:10 PM »
You want to know the problem with Get Big....... Nobody around here is big.

My beautiful, engorged and throbbing.. cock..... is pretty big.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2010, 07:06:16 PM »
lol, do they call him "Skip" Hill

cause he "Skipped" being a successful bodybuilder

.......and "Skipped" having a good body

..........and "Skipped" being respected in the industry

and moved right on to a job as Dante Doggshit's personal blowjob assistant (along with No-dignity Shelby Starnes).........and then moved on to being a scam artist that people laugh at

;D ;D ;D

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2010, 07:07:59 PM »
lol, do they call him "Skip" Hill

cause he "Skipped" being a successful bodybuilder

.......and "Skipped" having a good body

..........and "Skipped" being respected in the industry

and moved right on to a job as Dante Doggshit's personal blowjob assistant (along with No-dignity Shelby Starnes).........and then moved on to being a scam artist that people laugh at

;D ;D ;D

:o :o :o :o

power dozer

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2010, 07:14:05 PM »
wow........ i have posted twice on this pathetic wanna be board, and already i am getting private messages from people asking me to please stop slapping un sung around like he was my personal bitch.

but i will not stop owning him....... just like skip didn't stop owning disgusted. just like intense muscle didn't stop owning get big.

until he can produce actual proof that he lifts weights, un sung will continue to be my little pet project.  

last time i checked, this was a lifting forum. and nobody around here seems to lift anything. nobody around seems to be skiploading. nobody around here seems to be doing anything, except sitting around wishing they were as intense as this:

it seems as though fat panda and power dozer are the only people on get big with any integrity and intensity.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2010, 07:17:32 PM »
wow........ i have posted twice on this pathetic wanna be board, and already i am getting private messages from people asking me to please stop slapping un sung around like he was my personal bitch.

but i will not stop owning him....... just like skip didn't stop owning disgusted. just like intense muscle didn't stop owning get big.

until he can produce actual proof that he lifts weights, un sung will continue to be my little pet project.  

last time i checked, this was a lifting forum. and nobody around here seems to lift anything. nobody around seems to be skiploading. nobody around here seems to be doing anything, except sitting around wishing they were as intense as this:

it seems as though fat panda and power dozer are the only people on get big with any integrity and intensity.
how can you use lifting weights and fatpanda in the same universe?

blatant gimmick

power dozer

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2010, 07:17:53 PM »
and for the record,

shelby starnes is the best thing to happen to bodybuilding, since the invention of the preacher curl.

larry scott probably stole the idea from shelby!!

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2010, 07:23:12 PM »

lol, a gimmick dedicated solely to me........how flattering ;D ;D