Author Topic: Merkel: Muliculturalism has failed  (Read 10460 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Merkel: Muliculturalism has failed
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2010, 01:51:30 PM »
turks are also nationalists
i don't think that's the problem
they just should integrate themselves more
but i know it's hard
not everyone thinks like me
That is the problem. One cannot. Intergrated themselves if they have a nationalistic viewpoint. It's more of a inferiority complex and a fear of losing one's identity by coming into another country, that for the most part is doing better than one's home country. Because of that, one develops a pseudo-superiority complex about ones own culture, yet really they are masking a inferiority complex.

James28, WTF, you share a table with two AA dentists from Carolina and your girlfriend's thoughts change about Blacks, American blacks are different in culture than Uk blacks and Africans...many of UK's blacks come from the island's or former African colonies...and UK culture is diff in itself to American Culture, especially Southern American Culture...
And your girlfriend has a monster 1950's attitude, I wonder what those dentists had to say about your teeth in private...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2010, 01:52:24 PM »
That is the problem. One cannot. Intergrated themselves if they have a nationalistic viewpoint. It's more of a inferiority complex and a fear of losing one's identity by coming into another country, that for the most part is doing better than one's home country. Because of that, one develops a pseudo-superiority complex about ones own culture, yet really they are masking a inferiority complex.

James28, WTF, you share a table with two AA dentists from Carolina and your girlfriend's thoughts change about Blacks, American blacks are different in culture than Uk blacks and Africans...many of UK's blacks come from the island's or former African colonies...and UK culture is diff in itself to American Culture, especially Southern American Culture...
And your girlfriend has a monster 1950's attitude, I wonder what those dentists had to say about your teeth in private...
What's all this bullshit?
!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2010, 01:54:02 PM »

Basically, we are all fucked, anyway you look at it.
I hate the State.

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2010, 02:10:08 PM »
She's right...I lived there 6 years....Africans, Russians and Turks are the problem...Russians are thieves, gangsters and con artists, Africans are lazy and Turks have 10 kids and don't assimilate...

Don't mean to generalize and obviously there are exceptions but that's the truth...

BUT!  Deutschland makes it very tempting for foreigners to come in and take advantage of their system...

They should do what the US and England and France should all do:

kick those motherfuckers back to the shit holes they came from!
 >:(

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2010, 02:13:02 PM »
I deal with a a lot of Mexicans, El Salvadorians, Hondorans, and Guatamalans, and many isolate themselves to the point where if they need help, they can't communicate it, yet they believe that their culture is superior to American culture---yet many are illiterate in their own language. I've had arguments where they say, this is the "United States of The Americas", and that only Spanish should be spoken, they refuse to learn English or intergrated within American society. They want to make some money, send it home and leave. Driving without a license, and yet produce a Mexican Driver's License or a Guatamalan Driver's license is the norm, and they insist that they don't need a license from whatever state they reside in. They hit your car, and they have no insurance, that is your fault for being in the way. I could go on. But, many view American Society as inferior, yet they come here for jobs and to make money, where their countries are doing very poorly and have a weak central gov't. Think about this picture here. You come to a advanced society, that is doing better than your own, yet you think that you are superior?  

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2010, 02:15:32 PM »
one of the many logical flaws concerning this problem

everyone used European emigration to the USA during the 19th and 20th century as the model

those people came here, and assimilated into broader american culture withing a generation or two

no one really expected that these savages would come here with no intent to assimilate or learn the language.............jus t basically suck the fat off of our social services, send most of the money back home, and try to set up their own  little ethnic nations within the america and european nations

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2010, 02:18:10 PM »
I deal with a a lot of Mexicans, El Salvadorians, Hondorans, and Guatamalans, and many isolate themselves to the point where if they need help, they can't communicate it, yet they believe that their culture is superior to American culture---yet many are illiterate in their own language. I've had arguments where they say, this is the "United States of The Americas", and that only Spanish should be spoken, they refuse to learn English or intergrated within American society. They want to make some money, send it home and leave. Driving without a license, and yet produce a Mexican Driver's License or a Guatamalan Driver's license is the norm, and they insist that they don't need a license from whatever state they reside in. They hit your car, and they have no insurance, that is your fault for being in the way. I could go on. But, many view American Society as inferior, yet they come here for jobs and to make money, where their countries are doing very poorly and have a weak central gov't. Think about this picture here. You come to a advanced society, that is doing better than your own, yet you think that you are superior?  

Hmm...interesting. I wasn't aware of that. You're based in NYC right?
I hate the State.

the anabolic mon

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2010, 02:22:21 PM »
Nationalism is the last refuge of the coward.

Lisa Simpson said it was prayer.  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2010, 02:25:45 PM »
Hmm...interesting. I wasn't aware of that. You're based in NYC right?
Nope, Maryland...a "sanctuary state".

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2010, 02:27:58 PM »
Nope, Maryland...a "sanctuary state".

Weird. I thought for sure you were a NYCer, pimping and rollin'...
I hate the State.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2010, 02:40:21 PM »
Weird. I thought for sure you were a NYCer, pimping and rollin'...
No, just outside of DC. DC area coincidently is the area where there are more young professionals anywhere in the US. It's because of the Federal Jobs, and having some of the richest counties in the US (Montgomery Co, Howard Co, Fairfax Co, Prince George's Co). So, you get to see a lot of people from various different backgrounds.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2010, 02:48:51 PM »
It's parker, he's getbig very own self proclaimed "Racial Expert"

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2010, 02:58:13 PM »
It's parker, he's getbig very own self proclaimed "Racial Expert"
LOL

Long-winded shit nobody reads.  ;D
!

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2010, 02:59:54 PM »
LOL

It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't act like "only he knows"

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2010, 03:57:39 PM »
It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't act like "only he knows"
It wouldn't be so bad if you weren't so ignorant...

I'm neither a "racial expert", as my posts were not about race, but cultural...
LOL

You noticed it, and you probably read it ;)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2010, 04:11:54 PM »
FREE GEERT WILDERS!
Valhalla awaits.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2010, 04:14:52 PM »
I'm neither a "racial expert", as my posts were not about race, but cultural...You noticed it, and you probably read it ;)
uhh...umm...that would be a "no."  ;)  ;D
!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2010, 04:27:57 PM »
uhh...umm...that would be a "no."  ;)  ;D
Damn, one less fan...the more one writes, the less likely people will read it? I must master this.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2010, 04:38:22 PM »
It wouldn't be so bad if you weren't so ignorant...

I'm neither a "racial expert", as my posts were not about race, but cultural...You noticed it, and you probably read it ;)
Lol whatever dude. Anytime anything "cultural" crops up you post like your the only one that knows. You ignore the fact that many others are saying pretty much the same thing with only a slightly different view point.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2010, 04:39:53 PM »
from incomplete data

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2010, 04:50:25 PM »
Lol whatever dude. Anytime anything "cultural" crops up you post like your the only one that knows. You ignore the fact that many others are saying pretty much the same thing with only a slightly different view point.
Give examples, in my line of work I come across many diff peoples and I talk to them, candidly about different things, some I sit for hours just to do so. It's how I glean knowledge

you only think such, because in your own mind, you know very little...that inferiority complex shows...in worshiping a man who was in a relationship with a crazy woman. He reps what you wish you could be. furthermore instead of posting on Getbig, shouldn't you be with your Ill grandmother? Grab ahold of your cock, grow some balls and spend less time on here and more with the people who have shaped and molded you. Not with imaginary people on a bbing board, trying to get sympathy, your tine is best spend with her, every moment you spend on here, is one less than being with someone who you allegedly care about. Or is it that you only care about sharing your issues with Getbig and not time with your blood?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2010, 04:53:51 PM »
Give examples, in my line of work I come across many diff peoples and I talk to them, candidly about different things, some I sit for hours just to do so. It's how I glean knowledge

you only think such, because in your own mind, you know very little...that inferiority complex shows...in worshiping a man who was in a relationship with a crazy woman. He reps what you wish you could be. furthermore instead of posting on Getbig, shouldn't you be with your Ill grandmother? Grab ahold of your cock, grow some balls and spend less time on here and more with the people who have shaped and molded you. Not with imaginary people on a bbing board, trying to get sympathy, your tine is best spend with her, every moment you spend on here, is one less than being with someone who you allegedly care about. Or is it that you only care about sharing your issues with Getbig and not time with your blood?

I hate the State.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2010, 04:59:33 PM »
It was a double meaning---we as getbiggers or any message board don't really matter in the bigger scheme of things in each other's everyday lives. But it was also a shot a Lungredisgod, because I believe he is a gimmick, I maybe wrong...but his posts read as such, a gimmick and a troll. Yeah, someone who really cares about their dying grandparent is gonna post everyday multiple times, and then make bread about it, then still post...seems like posting is more important than spending time with a loved one.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2010, 05:00:11 PM »

Lol well she's in a ICU right now, so no phones, and I'm 8 hours away. Hence the guilt trip.

I like dolph he has what I think is Ideal physique. I really don't give a shit about him or his personal life. He's simply the blueprint for perfection. He's as big as you can get without being a freak,  masters in Chem Eng, polyglot, Olympic athlete.

Lol again you reference what you do. To think that people on here don't have simliar experiences. This is part of your self proclaimed expertise. That one example stands alone.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2010, 05:11:50 PM »
Lol well she's in a ICU right now, so no phones, and I'm 8 hours away. Hence the guilt trip.

I like dolph he has what I think is Ideal physique. I really don't give a shit about him or his personal life. He's simply the blueprint for perfection. He's as big as you can get without being a freak,  masters in Chem Eng, polyglot, Olympic athlete.

Lol again you reference what you do. To think that people on here don't have simliar experiences. This is part of your self proclaimed expertise. That one example stands alone.
Do you work? If you don't have to wrk tomorrow, I don't give a shit about being 8 hrs away, you fly, drive down there get a hotel room and be by her side...what if dies tonite, and all you can say was, "I wish...I",  but you were too busy posting on getbig like clockwork.

There is no such thing as perfection, no man, nor woman, nor blueprint, and he hasnt aged well at all. Good genetics age well. To worship man because of his what he represents as what you listed, borders on cocklust. Lundred is a good dude, great physique, but from what I know, that's it, but he was not stellar and was not the best.

No, others have had similar experiences, but I tell you what, whenever my blood was in the hospital, I didn't run to getbig for sympathy, so that I can feel better, that is the height of selfishness. You focus on the issue at hand, to hell with Getbig...not some "oh I'm sad, she was with me from 10-17, boo-hoo, what should I do?"
point blank, you are on some bullshit. Either grab ahold your cock, or bend over to life and get fucked.