Author Topic: The real baddest man on the planet won again last night!!  (Read 8001 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
The real baddest man on the planet won again last night!!
« on: October 17, 2010, 02:47:51 AM »

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The real baddest man on the planet won again last night!!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 02:48:53 AM »
Link to a video of the fight please...

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 02:56:00 AM »
But props to the massively built Shannon Briggs who can definitely take a punch!!!!

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 03:55:52 AM »
Imagine any of those "cage rage  ::)" fags taking so many shots!?No they d have been dead in 30 seconds.Boxings a mans sport where you have to take a lot of punishment, grit your teeth and keep fighting, not just know a few "holds" and "arm bars"  ::)

spinnis

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2010, 05:08:16 AM »
Imagine any of those "cage rage  ::)" fags taking so many shots!?No they d have been dead in 30 seconds.Boxings a mans sport where you have to take a lot of punishment, grit your teeth and keep fighting, not just know a few "holds" and "arm bars"  ::)

ANother boxer thats going to have BrainDamage? 12 rounds boxing is HORRIBLE (dont know how many rounds this one went)

And brock would kill him in a cage witnin 40 sec. Im sure you knew that though. But hes ok in a boxing ring at least lol

"UP UP UP wait Brock!! not here in the parkinglot you will kill me here!"
"wtf?"
"YEs, we need to ge tinto a boxing ring!!"
"wtf?"
"YES and big ass gloves!!"
"wtf?"
"Yes and NO takedowns!!"
"How can you be the baddest man in the planet when you can only take me with boxing rules?"
"FAnboys brock, my fanboys."

haha

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2010, 05:10:22 AM »
Imagine any of those "cage rage  ::)" fags taking so many shots!?No they d have been dead in 30 seconds.Boxings a mans sport where you have to take a lot of punishment, grit your teeth and keep fighting, not just know a few "holds" and "arm bars"  ::)

So a man is only allowed to punch in a fight??

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2010, 05:17:54 AM »
LOL Whatever ::)
The Reem would tear Klitschko's fucking head off!!!

Latest Documentary

http://vimeo.com/15744069

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2010, 05:20:26 AM »
ANother boxer thats going to have BrainDamage? 12 rounds boxing is HORRIBLE (dont know how many rounds this one went)

And brock would kill him in a cage witnin 40 sec. Im sure you knew that though. But hes ok in a boxing ring at least lol

"UP UP UP wait Brock!! not here in the parkinglot you will kill me here!"
"wtf?"
"YEs, we need to ge tinto a boxing ring!!"
"wtf?"
"YES and big ass gloves!!"
"wtf?"
"Yes and NO takedowns!!"
"How can you be the baddest man in the planet when you can only take me with boxing rules?"
"FAnboys brock, my fanboys."

haha

:D ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2010, 05:21:06 AM »
Imagine any of those "cage rage  ::)" fags taking so many shots!?No they d have been dead in 30 seconds.Boxings a mans sport where you have to take a lot of punishment, grit your teeth and keep fighting, not just know a few "holds" and "arm bars"  ::)

Most 'cage rage fags' have backgrounds (and excelled) in boxing/kickboxing
Bisping, Condit, actually pretty much every weinner at the Ufc last night
And of course Overeem, Crocop, and many more legends of MMA

spinnis

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2010, 05:23:16 AM »
Another boxer who cannot finnish the fight withion 12 36 min? fucking rouds lol how fuckign exiting haha.
I bet he hits really hard  ::)

And another boxer thats Only good because hes to tall, same with the other russian lol.

spinnis

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2010, 05:40:56 AM »
So a man is only allowed to punch in a fight??

are tou saying the baddest man in the planet is someone who kicks someones ass without rules if so, then this dude is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar dowm the list lol

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2010, 07:38:44 AM »
Who knows and who cares, it sure as hell isn't Lesnar though.

This is a man who crumpled on the floor from one overextended uppercut and curled up in the fetal position for 99% of the fight.

Vitali was a world class kickboxer who nearly got dissfigured eating bombs from Lewis, Brock would die eating those sort of punches.

In an uncontrolled enviroment where nobody knows who the other guy is, first thing that is gonna happen is strikes get thrown.

In mma, where you can research and train for your opponent for months, you better make sure you have some hot tdd if you are a striker.
Trans Milkshake.

spinnis

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2010, 09:58:49 AM »
I thought the thread were gonna explode after those comments I made lol

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2010, 10:02:53 AM »
Another boxer who cannot finnish the fight withion 12 36 min? fucking rouds lol how fuckign exiting haha.
I bet he hits really hard  ::)

And another boxer thats Only good because hes to tall, same with the other russian lol.

:o

you taking up for black boxers.

are ethnic russians taking over sweden?   

spinnis

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2010, 10:04:04 AM »
:o

you taking up for black boxers.

are ethnic russians taking over sweden?   

lol. were just trying to provoke

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2010, 10:09:58 AM »
Apparently Shannon is in intensive care. Bad corner, bad referee.
Trans Milkshake.

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2010, 10:12:38 AM »
Fight should have been stopped earlier. Shannon ended up in the ICU with multiple fractures.

The REAL baddest man on the planet would have taken those punches though;

How does my fist taste?

p.s In b4 fake choke picture and brutal staged ending.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2010, 10:15:22 AM »
Fight should have been stopped earlier. Shannon ended up in the ICU with multiple fractures.

The REAL baddest man on the planet would have taken those punches though;

How does my fist taste?

p.s In b4 fake choke picture and brutal staged ending.

Lol. Word is he did take them, hence the intensive care. Shane does have similar stamina to Shannon though, asthma and all.

Trans Milkshake.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2010, 10:17:03 AM »
Boxers take far more punishment therefore are tougher as its a tougher sport. MMA is about twisting someones arm and thats about it. Yes Brock would beat Vit in a cage but could he take 12 rounds of punches from him?No.

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2010, 10:22:20 AM »

Lol. Word is he did take them, hence the intensive care. Shane does have similar stamina to Shannon though, asthma and all.

Shane's cardio is staged bad. The only excuse which makes it barely believable that he didn't even defend the easiest choke in BJJ.

He's a purple belt and runs hours a day/ hours of sparring for fuck sake. Easy math.

Look forward to see how velasquez gets set up come Saturday.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2010, 11:00:19 AM »

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2010, 11:29:49 AM »
Shannon Briggs hospitalized after loss

Shannon Briggs displayed enormous heart during his lopsided loss to heavyweight titlist Vitali Klitschko on Saturday, and it landed him in the hospital.

Klitschko hit the former two-time titleholder repeatedly with flush right hands almost at will throughout his title-retaining shutout decision in Hamburg, but Briggs would not go down.

Now, he is in Hamburg's Eppendorf University Hospital with a broken left orbital bone in his face, a broken nose and a torn left biceps, Empire Sports and Entertainment promoter Greg Cohen told ESPN.com.

"He was banged up pretty bad," Cohen said, shortly after arriving back in New York on Sunday. "The CT scan came back normal, thank God. Shannon wants to get out of there as soon as possible, but he'll be there for a little bit longer. He's devastated. He really thought he was going to win."

Cohen said the biceps injury was the most severe.

"His biceps is a very serious injury and they have to do surgery, and he'll probably be there for a week," Cohen said. "It might require more than one surgery."

Cohen said rumors that Briggs, 38, had suffered a brain hemorrhage were not true and that he was resting at the hospital and had even joked around with him before he left Germany.

"I wouldn't be here [in New York] if he wasn't OK," Cohen said. "He was in intensive care after the fight for precautionary reasons. The injuries are not life-threatening. He's just banged up, but it's not life-threatening or very serious. Other than the injuries I described, everything else is OK.

"He walked out of the arena on his own. They wanted to put him on as stretcher, but he wouldn't let them. He's going to be fine."

Klitschko, 39, dominated all 12 rounds, but after about the seventh round the fight became a brutal beatdown. Klitschko (41-2, 38 KOs), with the best knockout percentage in heavyweight title history, continued to pound Briggs (51-6-1, 45 KOs), but neither the referee, Ian John Lewis, nor Briggs' trainers, Herman Caicedo and Eddie Mustafa Muhammad, stopped the fight.

Cohen wishes they would have.

"He trained for this. He was 100 percent ready mentally and physically, but I wish they would have stopped it around the eighth round," Cohen said. "I love Shannon. He's like family to me. As a human being, he is much more important to me than as an athlete. So it was tough to watch. But Shannon did not want them stopping this fight. I wish they didn't listen to him, but I understand. I spoke to his corner after one of the rounds and Shannon was telling him, 'I'm OK, I'm going to get him.' Even after the 11th round, he thought he was still going to do it. His will was never broken. If I was in the corner, I would have stopped it. But I'm the promoter, not the cornerman.

"I don't blame the referee at all. The referee did a good job. And I don't blame the corner. I understand, but my preference would have been for it to be stopped."

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2010, 11:30:52 AM »
briggs or whatever is in hospital!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2010, 11:37:22 AM »

spinnis

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2010, 11:44:40 AM »
god damn 12 rounds  :-\