Author Topic: Some concerns about my girlfriend  (Read 3881 times)

SvanUlf

Some concerns about my girlfriend
« on: October 17, 2010, 08:22:54 AM »
Hi, I have a question... or maybe more of a concern.

I myself know nothing about steroids since I'm only working-out to stay healthy (and so that my body won't reveal how lazy I really am. :P) but my girlfriend is going for the whole "The-Incredible-Hulk-is-a-pussy"-look.

Now at this time steroids are not an issue because she's still making good progress without them (which I'm thankful for since I believe she's still too young for it, she's just 24) but eventually she'll reach the point where she is going to need artificial help to continue to grow bigger and stronger and when that happens I'm sure that she's going to consider steroids.

Now, I would like to know as much as possible BEFORE she reaches that point, like: what would be safe for her to use, what should she definitely avoid, why, and so on and so forth.

I've been trying to google it but doing so just tells me that there seem to be two views on the subject. A) The people that says that steroids will KILL you if you're even in the same room as someone who has ever used it and B) the people who says it is no danger at all, you could eat it like candy... somehow I have a hard time believing either one of those viewpoints ;) and I hope for a more balanced look on the subject here.

And one more thing I'm worried about, kind of selfish I guess, but I also worry that I won't find her physically attractive anymore. Now, I don't mind the muscles, I really don't. She could literally be as big as the Hulk for all I care but what I do care about are the side-effects: deeper voice? Yeah, well, how MUCH deeper? Is it just a little or will she sound like a man? Bigger clit? Again, how MUCH bigger? A bigger clit would be sexy up to a certain point... after that it wouldn't be a clit any more, it would be a frickin' c*ck! :( Not to mention facial hair... that would be a DEFINITE NO-NO!!!

I guess a lot of people would say that it's not worth all these worries and that I'm better off dumping her but I loved her before she started working-out this extreme and I still love her and I want to support her... I just don't want to support her killing herself. AND I would like to still find her attractive... otherwise it would be like the way you love a close friend or relative and that would suck big-time!

Thanx in advance for any and all information and input you can give me on the subject!

4thAD

Re: Some concerns about my girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 09:09:21 AM »
All this because you think your girlfriend might use steroids in the future?

SvanUlf

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 09:17:52 AM »
Yeah, I probably worry too much... but I'd rather know as much as possible about it.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 10:15:53 AM »
 can i wrestle her when she gets all huuuge

w8m8

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2010, 10:21:19 AM »
Hi, I have a question... or maybe more of a concern.

I myself know nothing about steroids since I'm only working-out to stay healthy (and so that my body won't reveal how lazy I really am. :P) but my girlfriend is going for the whole "The-Incredible-Hulk-is-a-pussy"-look.

Now at this time steroids are not an issue because she's still making good progress without them (which I'm thankful for since I believe she's still too young for it, she's just 24) but eventually she'll reach the point where she is going to need artificial help to continue to grow bigger and stronger and when that happens I'm sure that she's going to consider steroids.

Now, I would like to know as much as possible BEFORE she reaches that point, like: what would be safe for her to use, what should she definitely avoid, why, and so on and so forth.

I've been trying to google it but doing so just tells me that there seem to be two views on the subject. A) The people that says that steroids will KILL you if you're even in the same room as someone who has ever used it and B) the people who says it is no danger at all, you could eat it like candy... somehow I have a hard time believing either one of those viewpoints ;) and I hope for a more balanced look on the subject here.

And one more thing I'm worried about, kind of selfish I guess, but I also worry that I won't find her physically attractive anymore. Now, I don't mind the muscles, I really don't. She could literally be as big as the Hulk for all I care but what I do care about are the side-effects: deeper voice? Yeah, well, how MUCH deeper? Is it just a little or will she sound like a man? Bigger clit? Again, how MUCH bigger? A bigger clit would be sexy up to a certain point... after that it wouldn't be a clit any more, it would be a frickin' c*ck! :( Not to mention facial hair... that would be a DEFINITE NO-NO!!!

I guess a lot of people would say that it's not worth all these worries and that I'm better off dumping her but I loved her before she started working-out this extreme and I still love her and I want to support her... I just don't want to support her killing herself. AND I would like to still find her attractive... otherwise it would be like the way you love a close friend or relative and that would suck big-time!

Thanx in advance for any and all information and input you can give me on the subject!

This is a silly question ... did you read a lot here before this ?

Two reasons I ask

You'd know a lot of answers to what you ask if you did

and secondly .. don't get surprised by some of the replies

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2010, 11:05:22 AM »
can i wrestle her when she gets all huuuge

not suprising considering you fantasize about womens farts all day in your posts ::)
l

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2010, 05:44:41 PM »
Short answer:

Yes, females can use steroids and 100% fine but they have to be far more careful than guys and the side effects can be horrible if they're not careful. There are more limits as to what a female should take versus a male, she has a shorter list to choose from if she wants to keep her femininity in-tact...after all, we're talking about "male-hormones" for the most part, so there is a line to walk.

I'll type out a longer more thorough response later if you're interested.

SvanUlf

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2010, 08:31:52 AM »
This is a silly question ... did you read a lot here before this ?
No, I did not... hence me saying "I myself know nothing about steroids". ;)

If you have any specific threads to recommend I'd appreciate it... 'cause reading them all will probably take the rest of the year.

SvanUlf

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2010, 08:34:16 AM »
Short answer:

Yes, females can use steroids and 100% fine but they have to be far more careful than guys and the side effects can be horrible if they're not careful. There are more limits as to what a female should take versus a male, she has a shorter list to choose from if she wants to keep her femininity in-tact...after all, we're talking about "male-hormones" for the most part, so there is a line to walk.

That would be much appreciated! I don't know if it's of public interest or not but there's always PM if it would be considered a waste of space to take that discussion in an open thread.

Many thx! :)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2010, 02:02:05 PM »
Short answer:

Good post, i am sure Arnold will elaborate later, but i agree with this statement.

When you are introducing a high volume of a male hormone that usually has a very small mechanizm of action in a female, you can get into big problems.

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2010, 12:59:18 AM »
There's no question, women need to be even more careful then men when using performance enhancing drugs (PED's), after all, many of these are as said "Male Hormones" and when too much of an imbalance is created, this is when many women run into trouble.

One of the questions to address, is your girl looking to hit the bodybuilding stage or is she looking for the figure or fitness stage? Yes, PED's play a role in all three of these but the extent is greater for the bodybuilder.

Now I'm not a big fan of females using testosterone, but many female bodybuilders do so. If she does, the dose will need to be very low, and that goes for any PED she uses but probably more so for test. Personally, bodybuilder or figure competitor, she can do quite well without test, so IMO I would personally scratch that from the book.

Her best options:

Anavar
HGH
Clen
t-3
Nolva
Primobolin
Stanzanol

Out of that list, for any female looking to use a PED, Anavar should be the first choice every single time. It is one of the mildest steroids on the planet, one of the safest and one of the most side-effect free. Most women do well on a 10mg per day dose, that's a good place to start. She could eventually end up taking as much as 20mg every day but that should be way down the line...10mg per day should do wonders for her.

HGH, great for helping her stay lean or even becoming leaner. Keep her dose around 1-2iu per day. When women start getting into higher doses, many times, not all the time, but many times this is when they begin risking facial structure reforming...when you see forehead growth, jawline extension, etc.

Steroids like Primo and Stanzanol...stanzanol would be my last choice for a female and really only if she's looking for extra growth in the off-season. Keep the duration short and the dose very, very low...primo should also be run for very short periods and at a low dose but it can be a good addition to a woman's precontest diet for a short run. If her voice starts getting a little scratchy, which can often happen with primo for women, if she doesn't want her voice to lower permanently, go ahead and drop the primo when the scratchy sound shows itself...she'll be fine...it's when you wait too long that it becomes a problem.

Nolva, great for the end of precontest and will really help her harden up. A few wks at the end at say 10mg per day works well.

Clen and t-3, great for leaning out, can be run the same as a male runs it, only at a lower dose...pretty much side effect free.

A good stack for her:

Anavar
HGH
Clen + T-3
Finish with the addition of nolva the final wks in conjunction with everything else.

This would be a good place to start and in many cases all she'd really need. If she's wanting more later on down the line, add in primo for a short 4 or 5wk run.

The truth, there are no guarantees that she won't experience any side effects, she very well may, but the cycle of anavar, hgh, clen, t-3 and nolva is still the safest bet. Sure, she may notice a little extra peach fuzz pop up in places, often this can go away after she discontinues, she may also notice her hair slightly thin out, but not much and not often. It is very unlikely that she'd experiance any clit growth from this cycle, impossible no, but unlikely. Will this stack turn her into a manly woman? Absolutely not.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2010, 01:01:51 AM »
There's no question, women need to be even more careful then men when using performance enhancing drugs (PED's), after all, many of these are as said "Male Hormones" and when too much of an imbalance is created, this is when many women run into trouble.

One of the questions to address, is your girl looking to hit the bodybuilding stage or is she looking for the figure or fitness stage? Yes, PED's play a role in all three of these but the extent is greater for the bodybuilder.

Now I'm not a big fan of females using testosterone, but many female bodybuilders do so. If she does, the dose will need to be very low, and that goes for any PED she uses but probably more so for test. Personally, bodybuilder or figure competitor, she can do quite well without test, so IMO I would personally scratch that from the book.

Her best options:

Anavar
HGH
Clen
t-3
Nolva
Primobolin
Stanzanol

Out of that list, for any female looking to use a PED, Anavar should be the first choice every single time. It is one of the mildest steroids on the planet, one of the safest and one of the most side-effect free. Most women do well on a 10mg per day dose, that's a good place to start. She could eventually end up taking as much as 20mg every day but that should be way down the line...10mg per day should do wonders for her.

HGH, great for helping her stay lean or even becoming leaner. Keep her dose around 1-2iu per day. When women start getting into higher doses, many times, not all the time, but many times this is when they begin risking facial structure reforming...when you see forehead growth, jawline extension, etc. HGH can also have a great effect on skin, this is obviously a good thing, her skin could end up being a lot healthier looking.

Steroids like Primo and Stanzanol...stanzanol would be my last choice for a female and really only if she's looking for extra growth in the off-season. Keep the duration short and the dose very, very low...primo should also be run for very short periods and at a low dose but it can be a good addition to a woman's precontest diet for a short run. If her voice starts getting a little scratchy, which can often happen with primo for women, if she doesn't want her voice to lower permanently, go ahead and drop the primo when the scratchy sound shows itself...she'll be fine...it's when you wait too long that it becomes a problem.

Nolva, great for the end of precontest and will really help her harden up. A few wks at the end at say 10mg per day works well.

Clen and t-3, great for leaning out, can be run the same as a male runs it, only at a lower dose...pretty much side effect free.

A good stack for her:

Anavar
HGH
Clen + T-3
Finish with the addition of nolva the final wks in conjunction with everything else.

This would be a good place to start and in many cases all she'd really need. If she's wanting more later on down the line, add in primo for a short 4 or 5wk run.

The truth, there are no guarantees that she won't experience any side effects, she very well may, but the cycle of anavar, hgh, clen, t-3 and nolva is still the safest bet. Sure, she may notice a little extra peach fuzz pop up in places, often this can go away after she discontinues, she may also notice her hair slightly thin out, but not much and not often. It is very unlikely that she'd experiance any clit growth from this cycle, impossible no, but unlikely. Will this stack turn her into a manly woman? Absolutely not.

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2010, 08:10:44 AM »
what i was wonderin...how do girls post?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2010, 10:09:06 AM »
what i was wonderin...how do girls post?

Are you asking what they do post cycle?

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2010, 11:39:33 AM »
yea..just out of curiosity what would they run for pct

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2010, 03:24:54 PM »
yea..just out of curiosity what would they run for pct

For the stack I mentioned above, Anavar, HGH, Clen, T-3 and Nolva, she would simply come off and recover naturally. No real need in running a PCT.

SvanUlf

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2010, 03:37:19 AM »
Thank you, Arnold jr, for the very detailed post! I feel like I have A LOT more knowledge now so that I can recommend something when ever she might be considering steroid use and I know a bit more about dosages and what she should probably avoid.

Again, many thanx!

Rougestan

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2010, 11:51:45 PM »
I bet ya, this person is a woman who just wants to get the whole 'incredible hulk is a pussy look' and just cooked up the whole boyfriend thing. LOL
Train Big Grow Big..

SvanUlf

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2010, 09:41:24 AM »
I bet ya, this person is a woman who just wants to get the whole 'incredible hulk is a pussy look' and just cooked up the whole boyfriend thing. LOL

Yeah, Rougestan, you got me... I'm worried that I'll meet one of you guys in the gym and you'll recognize me from the forum! :P

azzumi

• Getbig I
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2010, 10:20:59 PM »
 All i can say is do as much research as you can. Read read read, everything you can get your hands on but remember at the end of the day side effects are a sure thing and they will appear when you least expect it. Sometimes overnight. It can happen that suddenly. They can be unnerving to start with but its amazing how quickly we accept things and learn to live with them. Just be sensible about it and take it slowly. Women respond very differently to men.