Author Topic: McCain: O'Donnell Seen As A Nutjob  (Read 3023 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
McCain: O'Donnell Seen As A Nutjob
« on: October 17, 2010, 12:59:08 PM »
Meghan McCain sharply criticized Delaware Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell on Sunday, calling the GOP nominee someone "seen as a nutjob." Speaking on ABC's "This Week," McCain blasted O'Donnell and expressed deep concern that she was able to capture the Republican nomination.

"My problem is that, no matter what, Christine O'Donnell is making a mockery of running for public office," McCain said on Sunday. "She has no real history, no real success in any kind of business."

Continuing the attack, McCain added that "what [O'Donnell's success] sends to my generation is: one day you can just wake up and run for Senate, no matter how [much of] a lack of experience you have. And it scares for me for a lot of reasons. I just know, in my group of friends, it turns people off because she's seen as a nutjob."

"This Week" anchor Christiane Amanpour said during the show that she saw McCain "sort of holding [her] head in [her] hands" as a segment on O'Donnell aired.

O'Donnell stunned longtime congressman Michael Castle in Delaware's Republican primary, a victory that dramatically changed the dynamics of the state's general election. She recently debated Democratic nominee Chris Coons, during which she was stumped when asked to name a recent Supreme Court case. Earlier on "This Week," O'Donnell complained that the Republican establishment was not giving her sufficient help.
!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: McCain: O'Donnell Seen As A Nutjob
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 02:51:36 PM »
 McCain: O'Donnell Seen As A Nutjob. tell us it's not so :D :D :D :D

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 06:51:13 PM »

"My problem is that, no matter what, Christine O'Donnell is making a mockery of running for public office," McCain said on Sunday. "She has no real history, no real success in any kind of business."

Continuing the attack, McCain added that "what [O'Donnell's success] sends to my generation is: one day you can just wake up and run for Senate, no matter how [much of] a lack of experience you have.

sounds like our current president

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 07:54:19 PM »
McCain: O'Donnell Seen As A Nutjob. tell us it's not so :D :D :D :D

You pointing fingers at anyone else is beyond laughable. 

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 12:07:42 AM »
McCain's daughter is one dumb bitch, but unfortunately that doesnt make her wrong here.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2010, 06:29:29 AM »
Ha,ha,ha you posted it as though it was John McCain saying it.Meagan McCain is a no talent do notrhing,never been anywhere,never done anything loser.What are her credentials to speak on the government?Because her daddy is a senator?Let her go get a real job and do something before she knocks anyone else.

By the way Odonnell is about 50 times as well spoken and far more intelligent then McCain or her liberal ahole father.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2010, 07:10:49 AM »
Ha,ha,ha you posted it as though it was John McCain saying it.Meagan McCain is a no talent do notrhing,never been anywhere,never done anything loser.What are her credentials to speak on the government?Because her daddy is a senator?Let her go get a real job and do something before she knocks anyone else.

By the way Odonnell is about 50 times as well spoken and far more intelligent then McCain or her liberal ahole father.

Argument from Authority...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2010, 07:58:53 AM »
Argument from Authority...

We are posting on a LIFTING forum.Are you saying ANYONE on this board has more dredentials as a lifter then me?Anyone want to compare lifts.So,Im posting on a lifting board to other lifters.McCain is talking on a news network and I ask again what has she ever done to be quoted by anyone?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2010, 08:00:30 AM »
We are posting on a LIFTING forum.Are you saying ANYONE on this board has more dredentials as a lifter then me?Anyone want to compare lifts.So,Im posting on a lifting board to other lifters.McCain is talking on a news network and I ask again what has she ever done to be quoted by anyone?

She bashed Palin.   That's good enough for any of these lefties to give one immediate credibility. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2010, 08:30:56 AM »

i rest my case :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2010, 08:33:11 AM »
You don't have a case.   You have a severe learning disability and obviously dropped out of school somewhere around the 3rd grade. 

What you have done since then, one can only imagine. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2010, 08:35:58 AM »
six more years crybaby :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2010, 08:36:22 AM »

i rest my case :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The mouse part was an exageration,but the fact is,they are trying to cross breed species.So her point was right as it normally is.

Now here is the inarticulate,pig faced moron Allen Grayson lying as usual and sounding like a borderline retard.Who is a bigger fool?By the way,he is getting his big fat ass handed to him in his campaign.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2010, 08:37:56 AM »
And what is so important about what Meghan McCain says? Why does anyone care? Oh that's right because she John McCains daughter she is somehow the voice of reason. She is just another rich kid that has never had to live in the real world, enlightening all us Morelocks with her wisdom ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2010, 08:38:37 AM »
And what is so important about what Meghan McCain says? Why does anyone care? Oh that's right because she John McCains daughter she is somehow the voice of reason. She is just another rich kid that has never had to live in the real world, enlightening all us Morelocks with her wisdom ::)

QFT

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2010, 08:39:32 AM »
six more years crybaby :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Obama won't win a second term.  

He won only by 6 points in 2008 when a dem was going to win almost no matter what against a horrible candidate and unprecedented turnout by blacks and college students.  

After 2 more years of joblessness, the blacks will still turn out 95% for him since they are mostly slaves to the Dem party voting wise, but the college grads are not going to support him in such large numbers in 2012 after not drawing a paycheck for years due to his crazy policies.  

In 2012 - Spongebob will be able to beat obama.  

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2010, 08:42:18 AM »

she is right :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2010, 09:30:36 AM »

she is right :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Duh da republicans plan is to duh die quickly.But HE is brilliant.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2010, 10:09:38 AM »
McCain's daughter is one dumb bitch, but unfortunately that doesnt make her wrong here.

What makes her a bitch?
w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2010, 11:13:25 AM »
What makes her a bitch?

She is an arrogant little bitch who hasnt done a fucking thing in her life at all but thinks SHE will determine the direction the republican party will go in.Who the hell is she to give her opinion to those of us who work and put our money towards republicans.What has she done to give her the platform to tell us to be moderate.I dont need this dimwit to tell me anything.