Author Topic: Sarah Palin: "Please, nobody should tell Obama what comes after a Trillion"  (Read 5396 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I was educated by Ivy league professors. :o

Where did you go to school? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Where did you go to school? 

Morehouse College
Emory University

Not IVY Leauge...but pretty good schools

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Morehouse College
Emory University

The hardest thing about Ivy League schools from what I am told is getting in.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

I hear that too...but i forgot where i saw it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I hear that too...but i forgot where i saw it

Probably from people who went there.   ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Morehouse College
Emory University

Those are both good schools, and many people outside the south haven't heard of Emory.  ATL in the house!  ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Those are both good schools, and many people outside the south haven't heard of Emory.  ATL in the house!  ;D

Man i used to hate atlanta when i was there...now i miss it sometimes...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Man i used to hate atlanta when i was there...now i miss it sometimes...

I went to the Hockey All star game there a few years ago. 

Nothing great about Atlanta TBH.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

Depends. I did half of my orgo requirements at one in their summer chem program and it was definitely a step up over similar classes at my normal school. Different breed of student there, too.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
We used to go down there and party a bit, but I would never want to live there.....too crowded and WAY too hot in the summer.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
We used to go down there and party a bit, but I would never want to live there.....too crowded and WAY too hot in the summer.

My GF is a hockey fanatic and we go to tons of hockey games.  We went to ATL and thought it was pretty slummy TBH.   i toured the CNN building down there as well that the Coke center and the olympia park. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
My GF is a hockey fanatic and we go to tons of hockey games.  We went to ATL and thought it was pretty slummy TBH.   i toured the CNN building down there as well that the Coke center and the olympia park. 

Dude...Buckhead...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Dude...Buckhead...

I'm never going back there, i was not really impressed.   If I want to see ghetto thugs I'll just walk down the block. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
Buckhead is where you want to go.  Good bar scene.  The area you stayed in downtown is pretty shitty.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This is why Sarah Palin is still in such high regard with me.  She gets it. 

________________________ ________________________ ______________________

Sarah Palin: Energy Producing & Manufacturing States Must Send Job Creators to D.C.
Citizen Palin 4 President ^ | Sarah Palin

I’ve made no secret of the fact that I think cap-and-tax could potentially be more disastrous to our economy than Obamacare because it would devastate our businesses and cripple our energy and industrial sectors. Cap-and-tax would put the nail in the coffin for our manufacturing jobs and our resource development. That’s why it’s crucial we fight any and all efforts by the Obama administration to push for it. The only sure way to thwart this legislation in Congress is to send commonsense conservatives to D.C. After all, there were many so-called “moderate” Democrats who claimed to be against a European-style socialized health care takeover, and yet when push came to shove they voted in favor of Obamacare. We can’t trust them to consistently vote for fiscal sanity when their party leadership (who they voted for, though they now conveniently pretend they’ve never heard of Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid!) pulls them in the opposite direction.   Senate races in particular have national significance when it comes to legislation like cap-and-tax. Our Senate is the most prestigious deliberative body in the world. One vote there has consequences extending far beyond that chamber. That’s why “rust belt” and energy producing states must get behind good candidates like John Raese in West Virginia, Pat Toomey in Pennsylvania, Joe Miller in Alaska, Rand Paul in Kentucky, Sharron Angle in Nevada, John Boozman in Arkansas, and Carly Fiorina in California. Your jobs depend on their ability to hold the line against job-killing legislation.   People in these states have a clear choice on November 2nd. They can vote for jobs or vote for unemployment.   - Sarah Palin

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

if you want palin as pres then you have to put her as vice pres. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This is why Sarah Palin is still in such high regard with me.  She gets it. 

________________________ ________________________ ______________________

Sarah Palin: Energy Producing & Manufacturing States Must Send Job Creators to D.C.
Citizen Palin 4 President ^ | Sarah Palin

I’ve made no secret of the fact that I think cap-and-tax could potentially be more disastrous to our economy than Obamacare because it would devastate our businesses and cripple our energy and industrial sectors. Cap-and-tax would put the nail in the coffin for our manufacturing jobs and our resource development. That’s why it’s crucial we fight any and all efforts by the Obama administration to push for it. The only sure way to thwart this legislation in Congress is to send commonsense conservatives to D.C. After all, there were many so-called “moderate” Democrats who claimed to be against a European-style socialized health care takeover, and yet when push came to shove they voted in favor of Obamacare. We can’t trust them to consistently vote for fiscal sanity when their party leadership (who they voted for, though they now conveniently pretend they’ve never heard of Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid!) pulls them in the opposite direction.   Senate races in particular have national significance when it comes to legislation like cap-and-tax. Our Senate is the most prestigious deliberative body in the world. One vote there has consequences extending far beyond that chamber. That’s why “rust belt” and energy producing states must get behind good candidates like John Raese in West Virginia, Pat Toomey in Pennsylvania, Joe Miller in Alaska, Rand Paul in Kentucky, Sharron Angle in Nevada, John Boozman in Arkansas, and Carly Fiorina in California. Your jobs depend on their ability to hold the line against job-killing legislation.   People in these states have a clear choice on November 2nd. They can vote for jobs or vote for unemployment.   - Sarah Palin

What do you disagree with Blacken? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

if you want palin as pres then you have to put her as vice pres. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

this is her when someone else doen't write the shit for her ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Morehouse College
Emory University

You're an HBCU grad (well, I guess Morehouse counts)  ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
You're an HBCU grad (well, I guess Morehouse counts)  ;D

LMAO... i get that all the time...A chick (who just passed her boards) Graduated from Tuskeegee and she is all "you went to a white school with a lot of black students"

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
LMAO... i get that all the time...A chick (who just passed her boards) Graduated from Tuskeegee and she is all "you went to a white school with a lot of black students"

At least, she ain't your family. My sister-in-law graduated from Bethune-Cookman.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
At least, she ain't your family. My sister-in-law graduated from Bethune-Cookman.

We played them in football

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
We played them in football

We get them at the Classic!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
We get them at the Classic!!!
which one..there are like 10 of them

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
which one..there are like 10 of them

Florida Classic....I thought you knew!!!