Author Topic: experts: gh15 and the such gurus answer this  (Read 15000 times)

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
Re: experts: gh15 and the such gurus answer this
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2010, 06:51:02 AM »
he gave an interview in md once and talked about his cycles.

as will grant has said - he was a big fan of anadrol.

What kind of doses?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2010, 07:04:32 AM »
a hyper-responder for sure

but dont kid yourself, he was on mountains of gear

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2010, 07:59:38 AM »
No one loves them but from what I have read he refused to use them unless it was contest time..This was read on GB though  ;D

Wrong there big time.  Ask me why I know
No Worries 4 me

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2010, 08:21:39 AM »
well spill it keith

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2010, 08:28:32 AM »
atleast dillet has the brains to know when his bb carieer is over and stop the drugs and living in the past like nasshole et al

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2010, 08:40:36 AM »
well said sideshow bob,

but they do that becuz they have nothing to move on to..

well, besides hanging out with forum members and eating sushi

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2010, 08:47:13 AM »
I knew a guy who claimed to have trained with Dillet on several occasions and said he was as dumb as bread in terms of what exercises to do for what muscle groups, but grew like a weed just by touching the weights. I have no proof if this acquaintance is full of it or not - I've never heard him drop any other big names, but he always seemed genuinely surprised at Dillet not knowing the difference between a bench press and a deadlift (ok - deliberate exaggeration for those who can't pick it) yet being able to grow so easily.

I hate his guts just on principle, because he supposedly sexed Sharon Bruneau.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2010, 08:48:58 AM »
I've met and talking to Paul on many occasions as he used to live here in Vegas.

I remember all the stories of him being involved in money laundering schemes and all kinds of unsavory shit. I can't speak on the accuracy of these reports...
He's a well spoken fella and laid back...He's just a broskie that happens to have incredible genetics....BTW he loves broads.....ALOT...Paul loves Pussy.

He's doing well with his bodybuilding org he started in Canada...I'm sure most are surprised.

Stavios

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2010, 08:52:13 AM »
i 'hate' needles too but that didnt stop me from getting jabbed twice daily for over 6 months

not to forget the countless other small injects

19kg of muscle btw

BOOM  8)

Stavios

« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2010, 08:53:05 AM »
Roy Callender always say: if you are scared of the needles, don't bodybuild

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2010, 08:56:49 AM »
I'll admit in past cycles, I've lowered to dose in the middle of a cycle cause I got too tired of pinning myself...I was using prop which requires pinning at least EOD to maintain stable blood levels...

It just fucking sucks add in the fear of hitting a vein or sciatic nerve...I don't know how these guys inject what they do, it truly fucking sucks.

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2010, 08:59:06 AM »
have someone else inject it for you, couple of first time with extreme precise routine

works wonders

Stavios

« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2010, 08:59:34 AM »
I'll admit in past cycles, I've lowered to dose in the middle of a cycle cause I got too tired of pinning myself...I was using prop which requires pinning at least EOD to maintain stable blood levels...

It just fucking sucks add in the fear of hitting a vein or sciatic nerve...I don't know how these guys inject what they do, it truly fucking sucks.

in 2008 when I was near the show, I only pinned in the shoulders and glutes back then and all those spots were hurting like fuck

now I shoot litteraly every muscle in my body except calves, it makes pinning a lot easier

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2010, 09:00:49 AM »
I knew a guy who claimed to have trained with Dillet on several occasions and said he was as dumb as bread in terms of what exercises to do for what muscle groups, but grew like a weed just by touching the weights. I have no proof if this acquaintance is full of it or not - I've never heard him drop any other big names, but he always seemed genuinely surprised at Dillet not knowing the difference between a bench press and a deadlift (ok - deliberate exaggeration for those who can't pick it) yet being able to grow so easily.

I hate his guts just on principle, because he supposedly sexed Sharon Bruneau.

Sharon Bruneau, I haven't heard that name in a long time...She was the subject of many jerk sessions for me as a teen...HOT!  Amy Fadili also...Actually Amy more so. ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2010, 09:10:25 AM »
What kind of doses?

from a post here from big poppa j:

Off the top, Paul wrote that his first cycle occured when he was 20. He started off with one oral tab of Anadrol 50 everyday. After one bottle he gained 20 lbs.

His first injection was Winstrol V. In his first self injection, he shot too low on his buttox and hit his sciatic nerve. He couldnt sit or lie on his back for days. After taht he would only pin his shoulders, calves, and so forth - just nott he behind. Upper-outer, Paul - that's day one stuff  ;D

His first stack was Parabolon and Mesteron. He alter added Equipoise, which he said he loved. Each stack was different than the last.

He wrote that at his heaviest he was 320 in the off-season with abs and hard. Even though some were shooting 2500 milligrams of test a week, he wasnt doing anywhere close to that. "Not even the same ball-park."

Some people had accused him off dropping $50k a year. He questioned the point of spending that much for a $10,000 show.

Apparently he never suffered roid rage and was as a constant horn-dog.

He also wrote that when he was off juice, he was completely clean - no d-bol bridging between cycles like some.

Furthermore, his MetRx contract was for $250,000 a year. Who says there's no money in pro bb?

Lastly, he wrote that he doesn't care if people belive him. If anyone has doubts, he suggested asking his former room-mate Lee.

In the final paragraph, he wrote:

"In the next issue, THE WORD will go in depth about anabolics. I'm talking specific contests - yeah, that's right. Pro contest cycles. THE WORD's contest cycles. It;s gonna get heavy up in here, because the truth is coming - BIG TIME. You'll get the scoop on cycles, combinations, milligrams, duration, variety and everything else. "

Unfortunately, this issue was to be his last. After then he was dropped and he moved over to MMI. You really dropped the ball when you let him go, MD. And that's the Word.
175lbs by 31st July

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2010, 09:21:21 AM »
Thanks Panda-brah.

"Some people had accused him off dropping $50k a year. He questioned the point of spending that much for a $10,000 show."

&

"Furthermore, his MetRx contract was for $250,000 a year. Who says there's no money in pro bb?"

Those two statements seem to contradict each other. Imagine that! :D

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2010, 09:22:47 AM »
I believe Paul had probably the best response to drugs in the history of the IFBB...I have no solid proof to back this up but when you look at when he's out of shape to what he can morph into, and it's not like he was the hardest worker in the gym and ALLEGEDLY he didn't take a ton of shit.

"I believe Paul had probably the best response to drugs in the history of the IFBB" Agreed

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2010, 09:36:02 AM »
I always hated needles.  I used to cry so hard when I was a kid getting a shot.  When I had to do it to myself the first time I was sweasting.  I kept slapping and putting ice on my ass.  I would make the movement and then barely poke at it and there was like 10 little holes bleeding everywhere.  Finally I got it in.  And really after that it was easy.   Anyway, myself and a friend who used to buy in Tijuana and sold shit to quite a few people back in the early to mid 80's used to buy Anadrol and Primobolan Depot.  From what I understand my friend sold alot of of both to Paul.  I only met Paul I think twice ever but he was a good friend of my friend who trained at Golds Venice.  I never trained their.  I basically went to Tijuana to buy and he sold and we split profits.  I didn't personally sell to anyone he did all that.  I bought it.  He was pretty well known at Venice.  I was a no one kid who was dumb enough to take the chance of going to Mexican prison for this.  Anyway, thats my story and I am sticking to it.
No Worries 4 me

Stavios

« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2010, 10:58:49 AM »
I loved his articles in MD !

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2010, 01:52:07 PM »
Roy Callender always say: if you are scared of the needles, don't bodybuild
Callender really said this? ;D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2010, 02:29:50 PM »
The first time I pinned myself was in the filthiest Tijuana batroom from hell.

;D

Man that was fucking GOOD TIMES!  :D

Intense head rush followed by many shots of mezcal.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2010, 03:48:25 PM »
Wrong there big time.  Ask me why I know
Just from what I read  :) think it may have been BHW

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2010, 04:32:33 PM »

His first injection was Winstrol V. In his first self injection, he shot too low on his buttox and hit his sciatic nerve. He couldnt sit or lie on his back for days. After taht he would only pin his shoulders, calves, and so forth - just nott he behind. Upper-outer, Paul - that's day one stuff  ;D

scared to pin the glutes, yet pinning the calves...

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2010, 04:45:10 PM »
 my buddy dave actually knew paul pretty well.. never got specific with dosages but said that paul did not like test.. said he felt crappy and got too bloated on it.. said he loved tren and yes, eq..  and yes, i can attest to the fact also that paul was very lazy.. trained at the same time as him a few times in venice when i went to visit dave.. could use big weight but would not train intense.. but he did not need too.. but if he would have trained like ronnie ect he wiould have never been beaten.. alot of if's.. ;)

Stavios

« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2010, 07:38:53 PM »
Callender really said this? ;D

yes he did.

he doesn't like bodybuilding that much nowadays, he only train women also

he says guys are little bitches that never listen to what you tell them because they ask advices to everybody at the same time.

the women he trains always do good in figure here localy

and he still has HUGE legs, but no upperbody nowadays