Author Topic: Saudi prince 'faces death penalty over gay claims' - (Killed servant)  (Read 4058 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Saudi prince 'faces death penalty over gay claims' - (Killed servant)
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2010, 10:52:18 AM »
Ha ha ha - poor Bolden.  Poor bastard probably had no idea what he was in for when obama picked him and told him what the priority of his goals were to be. 

Imagine being a combat vet and having a disgusting communist traitor like obama tell you that your first mission is to reach out to muslims to make them feel good about themselves?     

Much like calling Bush a fascist, (which I thought was inaccurate), calling Obama a communist is equally inaccurate and it really does a disservice to the millions of people who perished under true fascist/communist regimes. The USA, if anything, with its very strong corporatism streak resembles fascism more closely than it does communism.
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2010, 10:53:32 AM »
Much like calling Bush a fascist, (which I thought was inaccurate), calling Obama a communist is equally inaccurate and it really does a disservice to the millions of people who perished under true fascist/communist regimes. The USA, if anything, with its very strong corporatism streak resembles fascism more closely than it does communism.

My belief is that if Obama was not constrained by the reality of the media, constitution, public opinon, he would be a full fledged commie if permitted to be so. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2010, 11:01:34 AM »
My belief is that if Obama was not constrained by the reality of the media, constitution, public opinon, he would be a full fledged commie if permitted to be so. 

That is speculation. He is not a communist now.
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2010, 11:03:51 AM »
That is speculation. He is not a communist now.

Not outwardly - of course - but I believe deep down he is.   

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2010, 12:04:56 PM »
I actually laughed at that  :D

Do you believe in Sura 5:51? Do you partake in the 5x daily prayer that attacks both Christians and Jews?