Author Topic: Coons vs. O'Donnell  (Read 2559 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Coons vs. O'Donnell
« on: October 19, 2010, 11:23:35 AM »
Rush is talking about it now,but the left wing media is incredible.O'Donnell asked Coons where "the separation of church and state is in the constitution" and he said the first amendment as left wing lib loons in the crowd snickered.Of course,the first amendment says no such thing as "the separation of church and state" its a left wing ideology that has interpretted it to say that.But there is the left wing media morons mocking her.Little pudgy Wolfe Blitzer mocked her.

However,they didn't report that Coons couldn't name the five freedoms the first amendment guarantees.But he is a freaking brilliant guy and she is a dope.Liberals are lying scum bag idiots!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Coons vs. O'Donnell
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 11:42:25 AM »

yeah,  and she's a fu king genius :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 11:47:39 AM »
 ::)  ::)

Again - using the 333386 method  -

Coons = 100% chance voting for Cap & Trade, ObamaCare, VAT Tax, etc etc. 

O'Donnell - 50 - 50% of screwing up. 

The choice is clear based on that if taxes, spending, and more regulation are your issues. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2010, 12:58:29 PM »
And Coons doesnt know the five freedoms of the first amendment.What a freaking dope,plus he supports the failed stimulus,the failed health care take over,the failed bailout of the UAW,the failed financial reform crap,and tax hikes.Wrong on every single issue and ignorant of the law.Just like Imam Obama.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2010, 04:08:44 PM »
Rush is talking about it now,but the left wing media is incredible.O'Donnell asked Coons where "the separation of church and state is in the constitution" and he said the first amendment as left wing lib loons in the crowd snickered.Of course,the first amendment says no such thing as "the separation of church and state" its a left wing ideology that has interpretted it to say that.But there is the left wing media morons mocking her.Little pudgy Wolfe Blitzer mocked her.

However,they didn't report that Coons couldn't name the five freedoms the first amendment guarantees.But he is a freaking brilliant guy and she is a dope.Liberals are lying scum bag idiots!

Mark Levin is talking about that on his radio show right now, he said that Coons was wrong and O'Donnell was totally correct.

http://marklevinshow.com/sectional.asp?id=32930

BTW, it's kinda hard to argue with a REAL constitutional attorney unlike a fake, psudo constitutional "attorney" like Obama.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2010, 05:00:37 PM »
And Coons doesnt know the five freedoms of the first amendment.What a freaking dope,plus he supports the failed stimulus,the failed health care take over,the failed bailout of the UAW,the failed financial reform crap,and tax hikes.Wrong on every single issue and ignorant of the law.Just like Imam Obama.

I tested myself before reading the answers at the end of the yahoo link i posted above

i couldn't remember "freedom to petition"

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2010, 05:06:17 PM »

yeah,  and she's a fu king genius :D :D :D :D :D :D
LOL as opposed to someone who passes a mandatory health care bill, finreg, wont extend tax cuts, talks about cap/trade etc...etc...

and still wonders why the economy is in the shitter?

hmmm looks like obammers should have spent more time studying BASIC FUKING ECONOMICS at harvard, huh?

i guess all that experience he has wasnt all it was cracked up to be...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2010, 05:07:17 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_exclusive/20101019/pl_yblog_exclusive/church-state-and-the-first-amendment-what-odonnell-needs-to-know
many would argue that the health care bill obama signed is unconstitutional as well...maybe he should go back to law school?

he could read up on basic economic priniciples and how to run a business while he is there

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2010, 05:09:41 PM »
many would argue that the health care bill obama signed is unconstitutional as well...maybe he should go back to law school?

he could read up on basic economic priniciples and how to run a business while he is there

Who is talking about Obama? What does he have to do with any of this? You saying that a democrat wrongly interpreted the constitution doesn't mean that a republican automatically rightly interprets the constitution.

newmom

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2010, 05:10:59 PM »
I was listening to 880 CBS out of NY on the way home from work and heard a partial of debate last night (I believe) and her saying seperation from church and state, is NOT in the constituition then it went to debate about the laws..

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2010, 05:27:54 PM »
Look, Im not fan of Christine Odonnell, but she is right here. Seperation of church and state is NOT in the Constitution. And it is rediculous for the media to pretend otherwise.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2010, 05:31:01 PM »
All you need to do is go back and listen to the re-broadcast of Levins show where he explains it.

newmom

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2010, 05:38:48 PM »
Look, Im not fan of Christine Odonnell, but she is right here. Seperation of church and state is NOT in the Constitution. And it is rediculous for the media to pretend otherwise.

me either, but she did make a valid point, so I agree with you. It sounded like it was a good debate, but I didn't hear the whole thing

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2010, 05:40:22 PM »
Who is talking about Obama? What does he have to do with any of this? You saying that a democrat wrongly interpreted the constitution doesn't mean that a republican automatically rightly interprets the constitution.
LOL not at all but you wouldnt be able to tell by looking at the left and their "well bush did this" philosophy...

my point and while not specifically targeted to you is that many of the liberals on this forum like to point to reps etc...while ignoring glaring flaws in this administration...

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2010, 05:42:51 PM »

It is one of those things that has been said so many times people just accept it as fact, even though it does not exist in the constitution. The sad part of this is that people are so constitutionaly illiterate.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ