Author Topic: Here is why the NAACP is a joke!!  (Read 899 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Here is why the NAACP is a joke!!
« on: October 20, 2010, 10:07:12 AM »
http://www.naacp.org/press/entry/naacp-to-release-report-highlighting-troubling-ties-to-extremist-groups/

Yes,its very troubling that many tea party people dont believe Obama was born here.Because that effects the nations policies very very strongly.Its also amusing they put up a tea party activist as supporting the klan.

The NAACP supported Robert Byrdd and he wasnt only in the Klan,he started his own chapter of the Klan.Once again,the NAACP is a joke and I shall be sure to refer to all blacks as colored from now on.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: Here is why the NAACP is a joke!!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 10:15:17 AM »
http://www.naacp.org/press/entry/naacp-to-release-report-highlighting-troubling-ties-to-extremist-groups/

Yes,its very troubling that many tea party people dont believe Obama was born here.Because that effects the nations policies very very strongly.Its also amusing they put up a tea party activist as supporting the klan.

The NAACP supported Robert Byrdd and he wasnt only in the Klan,he started his own chapter of the Klan.Once again,the NAACP is a joke and I shall be sure to refer to all blacks as colored from now on.

Queen Mimnaugh you seem so tied up in knots over this...WHY?... The NAACP is a JEW run and created organization anyway and until you understand their (jew) role in the organization and what their goals are you are directing simple minded anger at the wrong people.
C

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 10:23:23 AM »
Queen Mimnaugh you seem so tied up in knots over this...WHY?... The NAACP is a JEW run and created organization anyway and until you understand their (jew) role in the organization and what their goals are you are directing simple minded anger at the wrong people.

Because if they are Jewish run or black run makes zero difference to me.They are anti-American and ,like Obama,seek to wreck the country.I dont like people making up idiotic "facts" when its obvious they dont know what the hell they are talking about.

Most white supremacists want the elimination of all minorities or total seperation from minorities.Tea party people dont express any such thing.They want a smaller less intrusive government.To be so ignorant as to try to tie those things together show an incredible lack of knowlege of both groups.

So,my skinny/fat little weakling,Im not tied up in who runs it,Im worried that if this is the group that speaks for blacks,its no wonder blacks remain uneducated,unemployed and ignorant.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 10:33:04 AM »
You would just have to know these losers would come up with some BS "report" 2 weeks before and election. Where are the reports on the TRUE bigots like Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakan, "Rev" Wright and Eric Holder who exonerated the Black Panthers on election intimidation. I could go on but I'll just leave it at this

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 10:40:10 AM »
you do realize that he was a member of the kkk in the 1940's

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2010, 11:13:01 AM »
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF COMMUNIST PEOPLE 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2010, 11:18:55 AM »
you do realize that he was a member of the kkk in the 1940's

He said this,please tell me if a conservative ever said this at ANYTIME in his career would idiots like you just brush it aside.

"I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

I will be waiting for you to explain this statement away.Are you such an ignorant,foolish,idiotic lib that you forgive this but your for forcing Trent Lott out of the senate for saying nothing.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2010, 11:43:15 AM »
He said this,please tell me if a conservative ever said this at ANYTIME in his career would idiots like you just brush it aside.

"I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

I will be waiting for you to explain this statement away.Are you such an ignorant,foolish,idiotic lib that you forgive this but your for forcing Trent Lott out of the senate for saying nothing.

Some people have decided to donate their bodies after death for the sake of science...I want to donate your body now Queen Mimnaugh while you are alive as an example of the human genome gone awry. Birth defects are noticeable immediately in a person since they are physical, but stupidity only surfaces when a person opens their mouths and God knows you certainly qualify as a aberration if stupidity if ever there was one.
C

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2010, 11:49:41 AM »
times were different in the 40's,doesn't make it right but times were different

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2010, 11:54:23 AM »
one was in the 1940's the other was in 2002 , if you can't see the difference,oh well ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2010, 11:56:36 AM »
one was in the 1940's the other was in 2002 , if you can't see the difference,oh well ;D

Funny considering you commies, marxists, traitors, and treasonous hacks, never gave Strom Thurmond the same lee way.   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2010, 11:58:53 AM »
Some people have decided to donate their bodies after death for the sake of science...I want to donate your body now Queen Mimnaugh while you are alive as an example of the human genome gone awry. Birth defects are noticeable immediately in a person since they are physical, but stupidity only surfaces when a person opens their mouths and God knows you certainly qualify as a aberration if stupidity if ever there was one.

Let me ask you this.I notice you NEVER EVER try to refute anyones points or facts or arguments,you simply try to insult them[poorly as well as you have zero wit about you].Now,if I have deffects,how do you explain that Im 5 times stronger then you[actually probly more then that ads I would be willing to bet you cant bench or squat 135],better built then you and could beat the living shit out of you.

How does that make you feel?To know someone you mock makes more money then you,has a better life then you and pretty much can do everything in this world better then you.Here is what I suggest.Go buy a gun,put it into you blue gummed mouth and blow the back of your nappy head off.Why go on as the utter absolute failure you are?No one would miss you and you wouldnt have to suffer the torment of looking at your man boobies every morning when you wake up.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2010, 11:59:10 AM »

If thats the case then you need to take a vow of silence

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2010, 12:01:18 PM »
Funny considering you commies, marxists, traitors, and treasonous hacks, never gave Strom Thurmond the same lee way.   

Because Thurmond was a conservative.Its ok to call blacks ni##ers if your a lib,just dont do it if your a conservative.

By the way,Byrdd voted against the civil rights bill,the voting rights bill,against thorougood Marshall and Clarence Thomas,the man was anti black till the day he died,BUT he supported lib issues so all that is ok with libs.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2010, 12:42:04 PM »
Let me ask you this.I notice you NEVER EVER try to refute anyones points or facts or arguments,you simply try to insult them[poorly as well as you have zero wit about you].Now,if I have deffects,how do you explain that Im 5 times stronger then you[actually probly more then that ads I would be willing to bet you cant bench or squat 135],better built then you and could beat the living shit out of you.

How does that make you feel?To know someone you mock makes more money then you,has a better life then you and pretty much can do everything in this world better then you.Here is what I suggest.Go buy a gun,put it into you blue gummed mouth and blow the back of your nappy head off.Why go on as the utter absolute failure you are?No one would miss you and you wouldnt have to suffer the torment of looking at your man boobies every morning when you wake up.

Oh Dear God this situation is even worst than I already know. I just love how your continuous ILLEGAL testosterone injections have made you feel like superman. You continually reference yourself as being stronger, bigger, more powerful than the people on this board, when you have never seen a single one of them...but sadly we have seen the pics posted of you...you were clearly born on Halloween... and BTW enjoy your roid pump, the cancers, liver lesions, hardened arteries, enlarged left ventricular and unbalanced hormone levels in your body has already been made ripe for death from using all of that crap. Then again with limited brain cells do you really understand and grasp the scope of that?

To waste my time refuting stupidity is impossible... as person that is stupid, such as yourself, is incapable of understanding, being reasoned with, having mental clarity or anything in the form of workable intelligence that someone else can make them/him/her/you look at facts, understand reality and do away with fantasy. Not to worry though, you have company on this board as we have a virtual showcase of low IQs posting daily. So forgive me if I only respond to a few of your posts..it is at that point that realize that I am literally beating a MENTALLY DEAD HORSE.

Job and money...at least I can look at what I do and say to myself that it is a honest living and I unlike yourself am not waiting for the authorities to come bursting through my door at 3 AM because they know that, like yourself, your income is made from trafficking, soliciting, possessing, distributing a dangerous narcotic. Then again I am sure you are aware of the ILLEGALITY of what you are doing to make your money and when all else fails you quickly resort to what you are an expert in and that is bending over for "JOHNS" for the sake of quick funds....hahaha the queers like a big strong man ya know...then again you do know.

Finally...HO HUM..Is that a death threat you are making against me or is it ROID RAGE speaking in regard to shooting someone in the head? I guess that would be better than walking around like yourself appearing as though someone shot you in the face.

You're laughable Queenie
C

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2010, 02:22:07 PM »
By the way,are you still trying to mock steroid use on a bodybuilding site?Ha,ha,ha pssssst,hey,guess what EVERY single bodybuilder at the national and pro level uses steroids.Sorry to burst your bubble.Did you also know there is no Easter Bunny?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2010, 02:14:27 AM »
Oh and ,I like you better when you pretend to be that dyke Jag.

Billy this nonsense is between you and Sampson. Please leave me out of your petty little arguments.

Thank You
w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2010, 06:24:30 AM »
Billy this nonsense is between you and Sampson. Please leave me out of your petty little arguments.

Thank You

F you,Samson.