Author Topic: Ross Erstling LIVE Comedy Performance / Challenge  (Read 50848 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: Ross Erstling LIVE Comedy Performance / Challenge
« Reply #325 on: November 28, 2010, 01:13:08 AM »
 bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
SUCKMYMUSCLE
::)    come´on man stop backpeddling. admit that you lied or shut me up and post the answer

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #326 on: November 28, 2010, 01:14:50 AM »
LOL!!

Somehow i have the feeling that he will not post in this thread anymore, well maybe to melt down a bit and make some bullshit excuses and accusations.  ::) ::)

What a tool.

Donkey, what would be the point of me posting the answer since you'll just claim that I found the answer somewhere? You would never give me credit, and you know it.

Let's make a deal: you find the answer for this question on the net and you post the answer while proving that you found it on the net, and I will delete my account and never post on Getbig again. I will give you one month. If after this period you fail to find the answer, you delete your account and never post here again. Do we have a deal? :D Man up, bitch, and put your money where your mouth is. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

lål  ;D ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #327 on: November 28, 2010, 04:31:59 AM »

lål  ;D ::)

LOL, what i said.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

It's too easy.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #328 on: November 28, 2010, 04:46:23 AM »
LOL, what i said.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

It's too easy.

Just like I thought....deep down you know I have solved the problem and that it is not available online otherwise you would take my bet. Thanks for being my bitch, Donkey. ;)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #329 on: November 28, 2010, 05:32:02 AM »
  Just like I thought....deep down you know I have solved the problem and that it is not available online otherwise you would take my bet. Thanks for being my bitch, Donkey. ;)

LOL!!!

You know what, i don't even KNOW what you are talking about, i just make a stop on the way through the forum to piss you off a little bit, and you catch the bait every fucking time, it's totally hilarious.

And i know 100%, when i accuse you of being a stupid idiot that plays super intelligent when in fact he's a little teenager with too much time on his hands because Daddy earns the big bucks, you will jump for it again, because you're just a stupid teenager, that's what you are.  ;)