Author Topic: Ross Erstling LIVE Comedy Performance / Challenge  (Read 51042 times)

StuartR

• Getbig III
Re: Ross Erstling LIVE Comedy Performance / Challenge
« Reply #300 on: November 06, 2010, 07:29:00 AM »
No, the conclusion is that SMM is so smart that he knows we are all dumb and won't understand the answer anyways, so he doesn't even bother.

lol what an utterly delusional homo

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
Re: *Ross Erstling LIVE Comedy Performance!
« Reply #301 on: November 08, 2010, 03:49:19 AM »
  When subjected to IQ tests, medical doctors average 125 and M.I.T math graduates average 138. I never claimed that getting a certain score on an IQ test is required for your to get a license to practice medicine.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

ok and where did you get this information from?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #302 on: November 08, 2010, 03:53:21 AM »
so if you dont post it as you said you would can we come to the conclusion that you dont know the answer?
end of thread. once again ssm has proven to be a backpaddling delusional fruitdick

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #303 on: November 08, 2010, 06:03:29 AM »
ok and where did you get this information from?

He just knows it. And you are too dumb, so he doesn't bother to post here anymore.

Xecutioner

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #304 on: November 08, 2010, 07:03:30 AM »
My guess as to the reason for why he had initially stated that he would provide the response at the end of a week's time. Quite simply, he had expected to have seen the answer by then. It is dually obvious that he has not yet seen it, and that he will continue to delay, as he has been doing thus far, up untill the point at which he comes across it. So, upon seeing the response, no longer shall I believe it to be a product of his prowess, but instead, that of someone else. He should leave the perpetuation of illusions via inveigling to the magician, for his facade is vapid.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: November 08, 2010, 07:40:05 AM »
CRAZIEST shit you have ever seen, huh? :D 8) ;D
We need to see if we can convince Ross to compete in an actual contest.
If he ever did, I would travel to the show and even pay for his entry fee , just to see it.
Imagine Ross vs Goodrum in an epic posedown. :o

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: November 08, 2010, 07:59:32 AM »
muscial or visual genius are subjective concepts

Not so much.

analytical people are usually very good at things like music an art- but those are things that require passion and practice

A brilliant analytical mind alone does not translate into artistic brilliance.. no matter the passion or practice.

An analytical person may be able to understand a brilliant work of art.. but that does not mean they could create a brilliant work of art themselves.

I know a number of highly analytical, intellectual people who want nothing more than to be a great artist... so much so that they have forged careers in the field, it is their life’s passion.. but their work is mediocre. They simply do not have the gift. The innate understanding of all things *art*.. that is required to do anything worthwhile with a brush.

While an analytical mind is definitely a requirement, its only one element required... one piece of the mental pie necessary... to be *very good at art*.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #307 on: November 08, 2010, 11:40:11 AM »
Not so much.

A brilliant analytical mind alone does not translate into artistic brilliance.. no matter the passion or practice.

An analytical person may be able to understand a brilliant work of art.. but that does not mean they could create a brilliant work of art themselves.

I know a number of highly analytical, intellectual people who want nothing more than to be a great artist... so much so that they have forged careers in the field, it is their life’s passion.. but their work is mediocre. They simply do not have the gift. The innate understanding of all things *art*.. that is required to do anything worthwhile with a brush.

While an analytical mind is definitely a requirement, its only one element required... one piece of the mental pie necessary... to be *very good at art*.
no one achieves anything in the real world with only "art" as their CV.

unless its in the art field.

its a pointless argument.

and its an argument that mostly those who dont have a decent IQ resort to for comfort.

the reality is that ppl who try to water down the IQ relevance believe that IQ isnt a good indicator- which is only very partly true because when it comes down to it, only the high IQers would get (and cope with) a job at NASA. For everyday life managing a supermarket then it probably doesnt make much sense. and for things like your own business, different strengths come into play.

Think of a high IQ in BB terms as having great genetic potential. realised or otherwise. You can still be a tool, and you can still be a psychopath.
In fact most are better off having a mildly high IQ. Others relate better to them and many problems are avoided.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #308 on: November 08, 2010, 09:19:35 PM »
  Wow, lots of interest. I will be posting the answer.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: November 08, 2010, 09:50:00 PM »
 Wow, lots of interest. I will be posting the answer.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

a. there is not interest, there is just people laughing at how ludicrous you are
b. no one cares about the answer you don't have

odds you are under 20----HUGEEEEEE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #310 on: November 08, 2010, 10:01:44 PM »
a. there is not interest, there is just people laughing at how ludicrous you are
b. no one cares about the answer you don't have

odds you are under 20----HUGEEEEEE

When I do post the answer, I expect you to delete your account out of embarassment. Deal?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: November 08, 2010, 10:19:59 PM »
  When I do post the answer, I expect you to delete your account out of embarassment. Deal?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

How about you post the answer and we laugh a little more about your meltdowns?

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #312 on: November 08, 2010, 10:23:55 PM »
How about you post the answer and we laugh a little more about your meltdowns?
suckymuslce getting owned in a thread he planned on entering to own all,,,just like his horomone knowledge is lacking is the same as is intelligence  :D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: November 08, 2010, 10:53:15 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

a. go fuk yourself
b. see a

suckmymuscle

« Reply #314 on: November 08, 2010, 11:09:04 PM »
  the trolls are in full force this night. I would love to see their faces when I post the reply. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: November 09, 2010, 05:38:26 AM »
  the trolls are in full force this night. I would love to see their faces when I post the reply. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE
epic trying to save some time with bullshit answers while googling after the answer.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: November 09, 2010, 07:14:56 AM »
epic trying to save some time with bullshit answers while googling after the answer.

this.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #317 on: November 09, 2010, 07:26:55 AM »

If it's on google, then all you have to do is find the answer, post it, and embarass me. If that happens, imagine how badly you will have owned me. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: November 09, 2010, 07:29:54 AM »
  If it's on google, then all you have to do is find the answer, post it, and embarass me. If that happens, imagine how badly you will have owned me. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Dude, you are waaaaayy to egocentric.  ;D ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: November 09, 2010, 08:06:58 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
point proven =)

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #320 on: November 26, 2010, 06:37:37 AM »
and the answer was never posted....

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: November 27, 2010, 01:13:53 AM »
and the answer was never posted....
well he said a couple of days ago he will post it...................... .......its a bigger chans that noworries doesnt spell the word goodrum in a whole day than ssm posts the answer.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: November 27, 2010, 11:03:25 PM »
well he said a couple of days ago he will post it...................... .......its a bigger chans that noworries doesnt spell the word goodrum in a whole day than ssm posts the answer.

LOL!!

Somehow i have the feeling that he will not post in this thread anymore, well maybe to melt down a bit and make some bullshit excuses and accusations.  ::) ::)

What a tool.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #323 on: November 28, 2010, 12:01:57 AM »
LOL!!

Somehow i have the feeling that he will not post in this thread anymore, well maybe to melt down a bit and make some bullshit excuses and accusations.

What a tool.

Donkey, what would be the point of me posting the answer since you'll just claim that I found the answer somewhere? You would never give me credit, and you know it.

Let's make a deal: you find the answer for this question on the net and you post the answer while proving that you found it on the net, and I will delete my account and never post on Getbig again. I will give you one month. If after this period you fail to find the answer, you delete your account and never post here again. Do we have a deal? :D Man up, bitch, and put your money where your mouth is. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: November 28, 2010, 12:06:14 AM »
omgggggg is this nutjob still babbling on about that answer? Give it up already, you dont have it, life goes on who cares. Geezus