Author Topic: Ross Erstling LIVE Comedy Performance / Challenge  (Read 51435 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: OPEN CHALLENGE TO ROSS ERSTLING.
« Reply #225 on: October 26, 2010, 09:14:31 AM »
It's actually a question from the "Sigma Society Test", Level VII, question #25....

And certainly more than 3 people in the world have solved it.

::)   ::)   ::)   ::)   ::)

and yet another getbigger exposed.....this place attracts bullshitters like the Arnold expo attracts homos

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
Re: *Ross Erstling LIVE Comedy Performance!
« Reply #226 on: October 26, 2010, 09:32:47 AM »
"HEAVY WEIGHT" is entirely SUBJECTIVE.  Do you consider 315lbs HEAVY weight on the bench press?  Most people do, but for me it's MODERATE weight.  Try repping 315lbs 15 times and see what kind of growth you get.   You'll grow MORE than from super heavy sets of 4-6 reps.

so you're saying that if I push myself to lift as heavy as I can as many times as I can I will grow?   Ahha...So this is what i've been doing wrong.  Previously I had been lifting as heavy weight as I can as many times as I can...but I think I'll switch it up to your approach!

You should charge for this kind of advice.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #227 on: October 26, 2010, 09:36:33 AM »
It's actually a question from the "Sigma Society Test", Level VII, question #25....

::)   ::)   ::)   ::)   ::)

Suckmymuscle lying? But he's always been such a truthful and honest poster on here.  ::)

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
Re: Ross Erstling LIVE Comedy Performance / Challenge
« Reply #228 on: October 26, 2010, 09:39:16 AM »
 No, IQ tests measure a general facor of intelligence, and the different batteries only use different mechanisms to measure it. Smart people tend to be smart overral and dumb people tend to be dumb overral. A verbal analogies test and a number sequence test both measure the same ability to think, which is the basis of intelligence. Just because one uses a verbal item and the other a mathematical one makes no difference to this.  A great writer like Hemingway and a great mathematician like Gauss were overral much smarter at everything than average people. A top medical surgeon is overral much smarter than an average person, and so on. Show me a Harvard math professor who is only brilliant at math and a complete moron at everything else. There isn't, because understanding math on the level necessary to becoming a Harvard math professor requires you to be able to understand a level of complexity that translates into understanding other complex things, like how an engine works, the grammar of foreign languages and how the financial World works(as examples).

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You are TOTALLY incorrect!  There are many different "forms" of INTELLIGENCE.

Someone who may be a MUSICAL or VISUAL genius may be a complete retard when it comes to verbal conceptual skills.  On the other hand, you can be a mathematical genius but that doesn't mean you can compose music or art.  There are many different aspects of cognitive function, I happen to have ABNORMALLY high verbal conceptual skills, and just AVERAGE math ability.  This is why FULL SCALE IQ is your "total" IQ, but as I  just explained, FSIQ can be deceiving.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #229 on: October 26, 2010, 10:21:00 AM »

Yes, it was originally posted in Melao's Sigma Test and then posted in the Mensa Journal recently. And yes, believe it or not, only three people have solved it. Even people who got scores above 170 on the Sigma Test and solved questions with an even harder level of complexitygot this question wrong. The oinly reason why you even discovered this is because I gave you the name Petri Widsten. In other case, you wouldn't have found it out. And yes, Petri Widsten presented this question to 200 doctorates from top American universities and none was able to solve it. How am I lying?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #230 on: October 26, 2010, 10:23:31 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #231 on: October 26, 2010, 10:23:37 AM »
Petri Widsten

I hear he's quite a dish.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #232 on: October 26, 2010, 10:24:58 AM »
and yet another getbigger exposed.....this place attracts bullshitters like the Arnold expo attracts homos

How am I exposed ??? Here is what I claimed: that this question was posted in the Mensa journal and that 200 doctorates couldn't solve it. Both things are true. Nowhere did I state that this question was posted first in the Mensa journal or created for Mensa so I have no idea why you are claiming that I am exposed.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
« Reply #233 on: October 26, 2010, 10:25:34 AM »
 How am I exposed ??? Here is what I claimed: that this question was posted in the Mensa journal and that 200 doctorates couldn't solve it. Both things are true. Nowhere did I state that this question was posted first in the Mensa journal or created for Mensa so I have no idea why you are claiming that I am exposed.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I posted my IQ test, now post yours, FAG.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #234 on: October 26, 2010, 10:52:45 AM »
I posted my IQ test, now post yours, FAG.

The difference between me and you, you stupid guido son of a c.u.n.t, is that I didn't claim an IQ of 160. Now stop whinning like a fucking bitch and solve the problem I pósted otherwise your IQ is as low as your Cro-Magnon forehead.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #235 on: October 26, 2010, 10:59:08 AM »
10 pages of BS.........you guys give this clown way too much time and attention.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #236 on: October 26, 2010, 12:04:45 PM »
"HEAVY WEIGHT" is entirely SUBJECTIVE.  Do you consider 315lbs HEAVY weight on the bench press?  Most people do, but for me it's MODERATE weight.  Try repping 315lbs 15 times and see what kind of growth you get.   You'll grow MORE than from super heavy sets of 4-6 reps.

Haha, yes 315 is 'moderate' weight for you.  That's why you can't even do one clean rep with 225.

Also your definition is entirely wrong (the words you're looking for are "absolute" and "relative" Mr. 9999 IQ) but you're such an idiot I'm not going to bother with you anymore.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #237 on: November 04, 2010, 03:25:31 PM »
  This man would have been able to solve the problem that Ross Erstling couldn't.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #238 on: November 04, 2010, 05:14:30 PM »
You are TOTALLY incorrect!  There are many different "forms" of INTELLIGENCE.

Someone who may be a MUSICAL or VISUAL genius may be a complete retard when it comes to verbal conceptual skills.  On the other hand, you can be a mathematical genius but that doesn't mean you can compose music or art.  There are many different aspects of cognitive function, I happen to have ABNORMALLY high verbal conceptual skills, and just AVERAGE math ability.  This is why FULL SCALE IQ is your "total" IQ, but as I  just explained, FSIQ can be deceiving.

the full scale IQ test, which is used commonly today tests both verbal comprehension and analytical ability. MATH has nothing to do with it. They dont test MATH. They never have. Never will.

mensa offer you membership if you score in the top 2 percentile in either of the sections of the exam.

muscial or visual genius are subjective concepts and furthermore its unheard of people who are brilliant in one area, not being brilliant or very capable in most..inless they are autistic or have some specific condition.

i.e. analytical people are usually very good at things like music an art- but those are things that require passion and practice- which means that they cant be "scored" as a genetic ability like analytics and comprehension.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #239 on: November 04, 2010, 05:16:42 PM »
To sum it up- Ross you are full of shit and i'd bet my house you wouldnt score better than average on any section of a properly executed, supervised IQ test.

the proof is in your posts. its very easy to see.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #240 on: November 04, 2010, 05:25:14 PM »
To sum it up- Ross you are full of shit and i'd bet my house you wouldnt score better than average on any section of a properly executed, supervised IQ test.

the proof is in your posts. its very easy to see.

You are right. He is right up there with Johnny Falcon in intellectual capacity.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: November 04, 2010, 05:40:20 PM »
  Because the guy who designed the question(Nikos Lygeros) told me that the answer is correct and the people who publish the Mensa journal accepted my solution. You are right, though, that just telling you the answer would be meaningless since you lack the mental capacity to confirm for yourself that the answer is correct. You will know it because the answer will be published next month in the Mensa journal and you will have read it here first. From me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I just read this
I am actually at a loss for words this idiot exists
he solves mensa problems and also types AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, wow what a combination, an idiot genius
how fuking delusional are some people?

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #242 on: November 04, 2010, 06:16:17 PM »
  Actually, 99.7% is IQ 143 when the standard deviation is 16. You first claimed that your testing was with the Stanford-Binet, and the Stanford-Binet uses a standrd deviation of 16. So now you are presenting a Wechsler score.

In any case, your full scale IQ is what matters, and it is not 160 or even 141  but 135. To be honest with you, I still believe that 135 is too high for you and that you faked this document. 135 IQ would be an engineer from a top school or a medical surgeon, and not a brutish guido like yourself. But assuming you didn't fake the document, your score is a childhood score and childhood scores are usually much higher than adult scores. An IQ of 120 is believable for you if we really, really push suspension of disbelief to an extreme degree, but no way do you have an IQ above 120.

This thread is amusing... I am a surgeon (surgical oncology fellow in my last year of fellowship) and believe me, 135 IQ is pushing it for most of us... The reality is we do 3 things... Cut things out, put things in and sew stuff up... Of course one cannot be a moron and become a surgeon but you certainly dont need to be a genius...

And of course this Ross guy is a total fucking idiot lol

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #243 on: November 04, 2010, 06:19:13 PM »
This thread is amusing... I am a surgeon (surgical oncology fellow in my last year of fellowship) and believe me, 135 IQ is pushing it for most of us... The reality is we do 3 things... Cut things out, put things in and sew stuff up... Of course one cannot be a moron and become a surgeon but you certainly dont need to be a genius...

And of course this Ross guy is a total fucking idiot lol

is this you?

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: November 04, 2010, 06:29:32 PM »
L M A O!!! Brilliant!!!

No joke, home boy reminds me of my cousin Reggie... lol

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: November 04, 2010, 06:32:45 PM »
L M A O!!! Brilliant!!!

No joke, home boy reminds me of my cousin Reggie... lol

your cousin Reggie is the shit

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #246 on: November 04, 2010, 06:56:19 PM »
your cousin Reggie is the shit

He called me today actually to let me know Lil Wayne was released from jail LOL I was in the middle of consenting a patient for surgery, my cell rings, I see it's Reg so I answer it real fast and he is like "YOOO CUZ, HES OUT, HES OUT MAN! LIL WAYNE IS BACK NIGGUH"... it was SO loud, im sure everyone around me could hear LOL sigh...

Funny thing is, i didnt even know he was in jail?! Dude is still comin out with hits on the radio every month!! Ditto for Biggie and he's supposed to be dead lol

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: November 04, 2010, 07:08:56 PM »
He called me today actually to let me know Lil Wayne was released from jail LOL I was in the middle of consenting a patient for surgery, my cell rings, I see it's Reg so I answer it real fast and he is like "YOOO CUZ, HES OUT, HES OUT MAN! LIL WAYNE IS BACK NIGGUH"... it was SO loud, im sure everyone around me could hear LOL sigh...

Funny thing is, i didnt even know he was in jail?! Dude is still comin out with hits on the radio every month!! Ditto for Biggie and he's supposed to be dead lol

shit son...I was gonna one up you with my friend Nasty N1gga Nate who has fake teeth but your cousin got him legit beat

suckmymuscle

« Reply #248 on: November 04, 2010, 07:45:34 PM »
I just read this
I am actually at a loss for words this idiot exists
he solves mensa problems and also types AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, wow what a combination, an idiot genius
how fuking delusional are some people?

Well, champ, if you're so much smarter than me than solve the problem. :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #249 on: November 04, 2010, 08:03:46 PM »
 Well, champ, if you're so much smarter than me than solve the problem. :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

just stop man, you're an idiot.
Deep Tissue Massage