Author Topic: Ross Erstling LIVE Comedy Performance / Challenge  (Read 51355 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: Ross Erstling LIVE Comedy Performance / Challenge
« Reply #275 on: November 05, 2010, 06:20:25 AM »
it takes alot of guts to go up on a stage, especially if you suck ass at it

suckmymuscle

« Reply #276 on: November 05, 2010, 10:33:14 AM »
  I love my stalkers. Owning so many minds is fun. The only problem is that most of my stalkers don't have much of minds for me to own, but nevertheless.....

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #277 on: November 05, 2010, 10:40:35 AM »
LOL a 6' bisexual black guy is the smartest guy in the world and could snap your dog in half while being too buff for the military and being told he had to leave........LOL ;D

Technically he's not even the smartest person on GetBig:

Her academics paralleled her athletic and fine arts excellence as she has graduated in the top one percent of her class with each college and graduate degree, having finished her high school years at age sixteen with well over a perfect average. Bethany Carter Howlett has been an active member of MENSA since her late teen years and holds an IQ of 191. Bethany Carter Howlett feels that a severely extended education is an absolute must indeed. She holds an MS in Molecular Biology, a BS in Molecular Biology, a BA in Music, and a Minor in Spanish in which she is fluent. She completed an Executive MBA program in the Washington, D.C. area, and then finished a Doctorate MBA from the same institution.

::)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: November 05, 2010, 10:42:10 AM »
its not about stalkers dude
you claim to be huge, you claim to be smarter than an MIT prof, you claim to snap a german shepherds back,....I mean really, who is looking ridiculous here.

Although in reality it is a message board and you can feel free to twist up the persona you want to create, so its all good.  Maybe you should have kept it a little more realistic.

have a great day

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #279 on: November 05, 2010, 01:34:53 PM »
Technically he's not even the smartest person on GetBig:

Her academics paralleled her athletic and fine arts excellence as she has graduated in the top one percent of her class with each college and graduate degree, having finished her high school years at age sixteen with well over a perfect average. Bethany Carter Howlett has been an active member of MENSA since her late teen years and holds an IQ of 191. Bethany Carter Howlett feels that a severely extended education is an absolute must indeed. She holds an MS in Molecular Biology, a BS in Molecular Biology, a BA in Music, and a Minor in Spanish in which she is fluent. She completed an Executive MBA program in the Washington, D.C. area, and then finished a Doctorate MBA from the same institution.

::)

well she'd be the smartest person thats ever lived then. MBAs are lame..doesnt take brains for one, just time- which most people dont have. BA's the same...lame degree. the others are reasonable credits to her name, but the IQ claim is rubbish.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
Re: *Ross Erstling LIVE Comedy Performance!
« Reply #280 on: November 05, 2010, 01:42:05 PM »
  Actually, 99.7% is IQ 143 when the standard deviation is 16. You first claimed that your testing was with the Stanford-Binet, and the Stanford-Binet uses a standrd deviation of 16. So now you are presenting a Wechsler score.

In any case, your full scale IQ is what matters, and it is not 160 or even 141  but 135. To be honest with you, I still believe that 135 is too high for you and that you faked this document. 135 IQ would be an engineer from a top school or a medical surgeon, and not a brutish guido like yourself. But assuming you didn't fake the document, your score is a childhood score and childhood scores are usually much higher than adult scores. An IQ of 120 is believable for you if we really, really push suspension of disbelief to an extreme degree, but no way do you have an IQ above 120.

finally- someone who knows what they are talking about!.as everyone knows that IQ is the ratio of your intelligence compared to the average intelligence of someone of the same age. was this test done when Ross was a kid?..i would bet Ross did it now as an adult but claimed a young age- making the result much higher than it actually is.

. "Smart" people have an IQ of around 120-125. really smart people 125-135... rarities 135-140, and complete genius boffins 140-145. occasionally people score above that but they are like hens teeth.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #281 on: November 05, 2010, 01:53:21 PM »
a real mensa certificate.

removed my name and scribbled over it to make it difficult to copy. check the signatories on the internet.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #282 on: November 05, 2010, 02:33:25 PM »
finally- someone who knows what they are talking about!.as everyone knows that IQ is the ratio of your intelligence compared to the average intelligence of someone of the same age. was this test done when Ross was a kid?..i would bet Ross did it now as an adult but claimed a young age- making the result much higher than it actually is.

. "Smart" people have an IQ of around 120-125. really smart people 125-135... rarities 135-140, and complete genius boffins 140-145. occasionally people score above that but they are like hens teeth.

The average for medical doctors is 125 and M.I.T math graduates is 138, and yet Ross Erstling is 160. That would be the IQ of a Darwin or Maxwell or a math prodigy like Neumman. So a guido is as smart as Maxwell and Darwin ??? ??? ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #283 on: November 05, 2010, 04:22:32 PM »
  The average for medical doctors is 125 and M.I.T math graduates is 138, and yet Ross Erstling is 160. That would be the IQ of a Darwin or Maxwell or a math prodigy like Neumman. So a guido is as smart as Maxwell and Darwin ??? ??? ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL And where are you getting these numbers from? Last time I checked, I wasn't asked what my IQ was when I sat for any of my USMLE exams or speciality boards?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #284 on: November 05, 2010, 04:37:49 PM »
LOL And where are you getting these numbers from? Last time I checked, I wasn't asked what my IQ was when I sat for any of my USMLE exams or speciality boards?

When subjected to IQ tests, medical doctors average 125 and M.I.T math graduates average 138. I never claimed that getting a certain score on an IQ test is required for your to get a license to practice medicine.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: November 05, 2010, 06:31:38 PM »
Who is this guy?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #286 on: November 05, 2010, 06:33:47 PM »
Who is this guy?

Some muscle guido from New York who thinks he's as smart as Einstein and as funny as Jerry Seinfeld. You know, your typical Getbigger.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: November 05, 2010, 06:54:11 PM »
Never heard of him. ::)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #288 on: November 05, 2010, 10:00:30 PM »
Never heard of him. ::)

I believe he attended this college.

;D ;D
D

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #289 on: November 05, 2010, 10:10:36 PM »
im diggin suckmymuscle more and more...dont ruin it for me dude.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
Re: OPEN CHALLENGE TO ROSS ERSTLING.
« Reply #290 on: November 05, 2010, 11:55:13 PM »
  Lmao, how is that backfiring? I have solved the problem and will be presenting the solution in five days if Ross doesen't solve it. There is nothing wrong with claiming something if you can back it up. And by the way, I never claimed that.......

SUCKMYMUSCLE
time to present the solution. not that i think you will do that.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #291 on: November 06, 2010, 12:07:38 AM »
time to present the solution. not that i think you will do that.

It depends on the interest. There is no interest. No one cares. Also, most people here wouldn't be capable of understand why the solution is correct.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: November 06, 2010, 12:41:51 AM »
  It depends on the interest. There is no interest. No one cares. Also, most people here wouldn't be capable of understand why the solution is correct.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
what a shock  ::)

just post it.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #293 on: November 06, 2010, 12:47:02 AM »
what a shock 

just post it.

You know what? I am going to give you a chance of answering. After all, you call yourself Mensa Bob. That is a poignant username.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #294 on: November 06, 2010, 12:54:36 AM »
probably more accurate that no one really cares actually.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: November 06, 2010, 01:42:42 AM »
  You know what? I am going to give you a chance of answering. After all, you call yourself Mensa Bob. That is a poignant username.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
naw i could never resolve it, and the mensa part is a joke i would never fit in there. so now that we cleared that post it now.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: November 06, 2010, 04:43:34 AM »
so if you dont post it as you said you would can we come to the conclusion that you dont know the answer?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #297 on: November 06, 2010, 04:50:27 AM »
so if you dont post it as you said you would can we come to the conclusion that you dont know the answer?

No, the conclusion is that SMM is so smart that he knows we are all dumb and won't understand the answer anyways, so he doesn't even bother.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: November 06, 2010, 06:12:25 AM »
No, the conclusion is that SMM is so smart that he knows we are all dumb and won't understand the answer anyways, so he doesn't even bother.
living the dream

ssm and gibs must be the most patetic posters on getbig.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #299 on: November 06, 2010, 06:24:58 AM »
living the dream

ssm and gibs must be the most patetic posters on getbig.

You can't argue with that.  ;D