Author Topic: How many american cops does it take to take down One dude?  (Read 4794 times)

spinnis

How many american cops does it take to take down One dude?
« on: October 21, 2010, 08:34:30 AM »

ALOT  ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: How many american cops does it take to take down One dude?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 08:47:49 AM »

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 08:51:44 AM »

ALOT  ;D

In defense of the cops.  That is one of the ninjas that attacked Flex.  Plus he IS a Getbigger and it looked like the cops were using paintball guns.
No Worries 4 me

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 08:52:10 AM »
goodrum

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2010, 08:55:09 AM »
With our horseshit laws on what they can and can't do its pretty sad.  Not to mention all the TV crews and people there to capture it on video.  Should have just shot the guy, thrown him in a dumpster and saved taxpayers money.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2010, 09:00:23 AM »
With our horseshit laws on what they can and can't do its pretty sad.  Not to mention all the TV crews and people there to capture it on video.  Should have just shot the guy, thrown him in a dumpster and saved taxpayers money.

how can you blame the cops, in todays times every fucking twink walking around with a Iphone 4 speed keyed for taking a video - they need to be always worried that they
are taped and put all over youtube.
The problem is most of the time the video doesn't show the real situation, take the one for instance were a while back this cop punches that black girl, it looked very heavy handed.
however what was missing from that video was the girl acutally attacking the cop, she herself later on apologized to the cop.

Videos rarely tell the trusth same as pictures.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2010, 09:01:30 AM »
wyclef is a badass

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2010, 09:01:52 AM »
how can you blame the cops, in todays times every fucking twink walking around with a Iphone 4 speed keyed for taking a video - they need to be always worried that they
are taped and put all over youtube.
The problem is most of the time the video doesn't show the real situation, take the one for instance were a while back this cop punches that black girl, it looked very heavy handed.
however what was missing from that video was the girl acutally attacking the cop, she herself later on apologized to the cop.

Videos rarely tell the trusth same as pictures.

Exactly.  It's like if there was the massive media coverage of WWI or WWII that we have now.  Can you imagine the outrage of some of the actions?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2010, 09:04:11 AM »
Exactly.  It's like if there was the massive media coverage of WWI or WWII that we have now.  Can you imagine the outrage of some of the actions?

lol yeah countless of German soldiers were simply executedat Normandy after they gave up their arms, its very hush hush but there was a German program that
did some research and aperantly the American army tolerate it at the time, give they were too busy building a bridge head.
And I am talking vast numbers here.

People getting a little bit to soft for my liking, I mean take the rodney king beating, the fucking guy was a felon, everybody these days is so concerned about
their right not being met we tend to overlook and forget how good we have it compared to 80% of the rest of the world.
We are turning into little winning fucking cunts.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2010, 09:06:30 AM »
lol yeah countless of German soldiers were simply executedat Normandy after they gave up their arms, its very hush hush but there was a German program that
did some research and aperantly the American army tolerate it at the time, give they were too busy building a bridge head.
And I am talking vast numbers here.

I have no doubt.  No way in hell I would want to have to deal with that many POW's and trying to keep on the move.  You mess with the bull, you get the horns!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2010, 09:08:19 AM »
I mean great cop here - but he doesn't make headlines:

I mean is this the nicest cop ever?
&feature=related[/youtube]

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2010, 09:08:40 AM »
American cops need to get tougher - they should learn from Canadian cops. Here's an example:

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2010, 09:09:06 AM »
Jimmy McMillan in his younger days  ??? ???

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2010, 09:10:18 AM »
I have no doubt.  No way in hell I would want to have to deal with that many POW's and trying to keep on the move.  You mess with the bull, you get the horns!

absolutely its labor intensive + when you see half of your squat blown to pieces you need to give some payback.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2010, 09:13:12 AM »

ALOT  ;D

This man was no Ninja, that was none other than Will-I-AM from the black eyed peas..

"1"

P.S. In the guy's defense, he wasn't trying to attack them, merely displaying a new breakdancing routine.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2010, 09:19:26 AM »
American cops need to get tougher - they should learn from Canadian cops. Here's an example:

To be fair, it would be really difficult to be a black guy with a Canadian accent. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2010, 09:24:44 AM »
I get asked that question a lot.. "Why did it take 4 of you to arrest that one guy??" The answer is, 1 could have arrested the guy, but he would have had to use a lot more force and likely cause more injury to the guy than if 4 cops are arresting him. We can afford to be a little less forceful when we have the numbers. If I were a bad guy, I would much prefer several cops arresting me over 1 adrenaline pumped cop.   

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2010, 09:27:34 AM »
I wass in my brothers wedding and 90% of everyone there was a cop.  I mean there was at least 200+ cops there.  I sat down with a bunch of them and they were telling me satories about my brother.  His nicknames are Dinosaur and Robocop.  He is 6'6" and weighs about 290 to 300.  His playing weight in college was 330.  Anyway they told me about some instances where the guy would jus tnot give up or was an asshole.  They would get on the rsadio and reuqest Robocop.  They were telling me a few instances where my brother would show up and they guys would just fall to the ground with their hands behind there back ready to go.  My brother would just walk towards them.  he is very menacing in person.  If there are any California cops on here they woudl know my brother.  He reitres in Nov. after 30 years.  Since he inherited most of our parents estate and his wife works as an RN and he has that financial savvy like my mom he is sitting pretty good.  He is only 55.  All he is going to do is travel around the world and play golf.  He played golf in 30 countries so far my sister told me.  He is asshole other than that though.
No Worries 4 me

Jizzacked

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2010, 09:29:17 AM »
lol @ the female cop right up in the mix  ::)

step aside sister, the men are here

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2010, 09:35:21 AM »
I get asked that question a lot.. "Why did it take 4 of you to arrest that one guy??" The answer is, 1 could have arrested the guy, but he would have had to use a lot more force and likely cause more injury to the guy than if 4 cops are arresting him. We can afford to be a little less forceful when we have the numbers. If I were a bad guy, I would much prefer several cops arresting me over 1 adrenaline pumped cop.   

Fair enough but that was embarrassing.  The guy was on the ground more than once and they couldn't even detain him then.  Looked like their plan was to let him run around until he got tired.

And what were those guns shooting?  Milk Duds?  How about a gun that shoots a big net if you want a non-lethal measure.  Surely they have those?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2010, 09:51:21 AM »
This KungFU master takes 10 cops to get him down at the bar

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/16240/

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2010, 10:04:06 AM »

ALOT  ;D
   why are they spraying him with flea powder?
F

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2010, 10:07:14 AM »
Shoulda let the dog off the leash  ;)  It's sad how so many despise the men and women who risk their lives daily to serve and protect.  I don't get it.

Lol, at the lady shouting "Hell yeah he's fighting"; oh please.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2010, 10:09:23 AM »
   why are they spraying him with flea powder?

lol check out the "black" stereotypical bystanders ....oh Lawd!!!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2010, 10:10:57 AM »
Negro culture:

chearing a criminal on
total disregard for the law
i would totally agree if one of those cops walked up to him and blew his fucking head off.  as adonis would say, doubt he's gonna compose the next beethoven's 9th.
Deep Tissue Massage